Sign in to follow this  
Me_2006

Ask Me (2006) Anything

Let's have it. I need a reason to keep checking this site and avoid papers and studying.

Let's have it. I need a reason to keep checking this site and avoid papers and studying.

Do all chicks under the age of 30 shave their beavers?

Do all chicks under the age of 30 shave their beavers?

From my experience, yes. In some degree at least. Not all go bald, but the lips and such are kept clear. Maybe some design or square up top, but most go full bald.

Length and girth.

I've never measured and don't know how to determine girth unless you happen to have a tape measurer somewhere nearby. If you wanna make your next question my cell number we might work something out.

Can you provide the statistics of number of females on this bored in contrast to the number of dudes who have aliases pretending to be chicks on this bored.

Can you provide the statistics of number of females on this bored in contrast to the number of dudes who have aliases pretending to be chicks on this bored.

Wimmins I know of that currently post here at least somewhat often: Addict, Nikki, TNG, peenie, Old Maid. So it's 4:1 that I can confirm for certain, or at least that have been confirmed by people I believe.

Length and girth.

Does being a loose floozy come natural to you, or does seeing your dad take it in the ass from another man promulgate this behaviour in you?

I've never measured and don't know how to determine girth unless you happen to have a tape measurer somewhere nearby. If you wanna make your next question my cell number we might work something out.

:wub:

Does being a loose floozy come natural to you, or does seeing your dad take it in the ass from another man promulgate this behaviour in you?

I was hoping this thread could not be another pissing match. I'm all for making fun of nikki and everyone else, let's just not make this thread as boring as the others.

TIA. :thumbsup:

How many times have you thrown up after eating a snatch?

Twice. Same girl both times. Both alcohol+bad food late at night related though. Nothing to do with the poosay in question.

I was hoping this thread could not be another pissing match. I'm all for making fun of nikki and everyone else, let's just not make this thread as boring as the others.

TIA. :thumbsup:

Sorry Me..... I have myself a stalker. Unfortunately he ends up rooning a lot of threads that could have been good. :(

Twice. Same girl both times. Both alcohol+bad food late at night related though. Nothing to do with the poosay in question.

Hilarious. Been there done that.

1955 :lol:

Sorry Me..... I have myself a stalker. Unfortunately he ends up rooning a lot of threads that could have been good. :(

How many times have guys thrown up after going down on you?

Oh RLY? Is that why you're the one who has been following me in threads, and throwing potshots?? Now your desperately stinky pvssy gets all bent out of shape when you have the same thing happen to you for 5 posts?

Your actions have consequences. These are the consequences. You'll get the same until you stop acting like such a domineering b!tch.

Oh RLY? Is that why you're the one who has been following me in threads, and throwing potshots?? Now your desperately stinky pvssy gets all bent out of shape when you have the same thing happen to you for 5 posts?

Your actions have consequences. These are the consequences. You'll get the same until you stop acting like such a domineering b!tch.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/57488652.jpg

Jesus.....good to see middle school showed up.

How many times have guys thrown up after going down on you?

Never. :D

But this is the Me_2006 question thread. Maybe I'll start my own one day.

Never. :D

But this is the Me_2006 question thread. Maybe I'll start my own one day.

When I make appearances on this bored, I don't have to stay on topic.

When I make appearances on this bored, I don't have to stay on topic.

but you would still call yourself a h0mo right?

:banana:

As a soon to be teacher....have you begun investing in sweater vests?

How can we get Gfiap to stop posting dumb focking poker stories.

You like the hoops....do you hoop it up at all? Got a killer crossover? Ever dunk on anybody? Ever do that queer ass John Wall dance after draining a 3?

Wimmins I know of that currently post here at least somewhat often: Addict, Nikki, TNG, peenie, Old Maid. So it's 4:1 that I can confirm for certain

This is the truth. :thumbsup:

If I told you that I'd let you suck my cack, would you shave your abortion of a beard?

:fingers crossed:

Is Nikki the Kim kardashian of our bored?

KK has man hands ?

KK has man hands ?

Honestly, if my hands looked like Nikkis, I'd shoot myself....again.

IMO, there is nothing wrong with her hands.

If you are a Bioarchaeologist, that is.

Is Nikki the Kim kardashian of our bored?

If she is, i would have to make a change to one of my favorite phrases to utter:

"I would split Kim Kardashian Nikki like Aces against the dealer's bust card."

Length and girth.

I heard its a Landau Pole :unsure:

Are you happy that you stopped answering our questions so you could go watch that trainwreck of a game? :music_guitarred:

There is nothing wrong with my hands.

I don't know why they come out weird in pictures.

As a soon to be teacher....have you begun investing in sweater vests?

Believe it or not, I have. It's a weird phenomenon. I guess all the observation hours we're required to do has affected my wardrobe. I just try and look and act the way I've seen other teachers look and act when I go observe, and so I ended up buying several.

How can we get Gfiap to stop posting dumb focking poker stories.

Stop responding. Especially with stories of your own. You can't compare stories with a liar.

You like the hoops....do you hoop it up at all? Got a killer crossover? Ever dunk on anybody? Ever do that queer ass John Wall dance after draining a 3?

I do. Not nearly as much as I used to, but still probably twice a week. My crossover isn't much, or enough to call it a crossover. Don't have that kind of quickness to shake people. I can shoot though. That and post-up game for a guard were my "strong points" relatively speaking. More Chauncey Billups than DRose.

Never dunked on anyone, though we did try to stage it in high school to try and make me look cool in front of some girls during gym class. Failed miserably. I've never dunked two handed, and occasionally lose the ball on the way up cause my hands aren't big enough to palm it comfortably.

If I told you that I'd let you suck my cack, would you shave your abortion of a beard?

:fingers crossed:

The beard stays until I stop getting my cack sucked by a girl who likes it.

Are you happy that you stopped answering our questions so you could go watch that trainwreck of a game? :music_guitarred:

Low blow, but valid. Played like shiit last night. Fish and Blake were useless. Pau was soft. RonRon chimped out. Bynum was the only one that came to play at his best.

Also, Lakers in 7. :bandana:

The beard stays until I stop getting my cack sucked by a girl who likes it.

:thumbsdown:

if YOU like the facial hair, keep it.

if you are actually keeping it because the girl sucking your cack wants you too, then i need this guy :thumbsdown: to be using 2 thumbs down.

shave the beard and if said girl doesn't want to suck your cack, tell her someone else will.

you're too young and handsome :wub: to be pvssy whipped.

Boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs or commando?