well?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. well?

• Use both fly on jeans and underwear
    • Unzip jeans...but use the fly
    • Flip over the top
    • I sit down to pee (edjr)
    • Other? (newbiejr)

Seriously, does anyone actually use the fly on their underwear or pants? That just seems like an old man thing

to me. Who actually wastes their time trying to adjust their weasel so it makes it through both portholes? Or

even through one porthole?

unbuckle your damn belt, push your waistband down wif your thumb, and flip it over the top. That's how the cavemen did it.

I know some of you geeks like to look left and right instead of at the wall, so give an uninformed man an opinion.

:banana:

You prolly have your pants around your ankles and pull your shirt up too.

I have had girlfriends utilize it while I am driving.

butters method

Wow focking DUMB why the fock you would take your belt off to take a piss. Focking stupid :thumbsdown:

who takes off their belt?

/thread :first: :lol:

You prolly have your pants around your ankles phaggoty boots and pull your shirt up too.

Fixed.

I always use the fly.

If you unbutton, unzip and undo the belt, then when you're done, you have to hold your tie out of the way while you reconfigure and rebutton. Then your shirt's all focked up because you undid your pants. Complete pain in the ass.

Just unzip, whip it out, and zip it up. :thumbsup:

I don't. I do it gettnhuge style. Never mind navigating through my fly, then through the fly on my underwear, I just put my thumbs in there, push the pants and underwear down to get them out of the way. Now my hands are perfectly placed to grab my pen*s and go about my business.

Unbuckle/unbutton is faster than using the fly holes.

LMAO...this thread did not go the way he intended. Stellar.

Peeps are arguing about taking a leak or making cark jokes which is pretty much what I figured.

Not sure what you're getting at

Peeps are arguing about taking a leak or making cark jokes which is pretty much what I figured.

Not sure what you're getting at

Your first sentence made it sound like you were 100% sure it was a rarity. So far, the only dude with you lives in China where they all squat to pee in the first available binjo ditch. Combine that with the visual of you with your pants around your ankles, holding your shirt out the way with your chin, hips swaying back and forth as you write your name in the urinal...just thought it was a little humorous.

I rock it straight catheter style. My kidneys don't dictate when I go to the bathroom. It's liberating.

Your first sentence made it sound like you were 100% sure it was a rarity. So far, the only dude with you lives in China where they all squat to pee in the first available binjo ditch. Combine that with the visual of you with your pants around your ankles, holding your shirt out the way with your chin, hips swaying back and forth as you write your name in the urinal...just thought it was a little humorous.

:lol: Oh, the imagery!

Seriously, does anyone actually use the fly on their underwear or pants? That just seems like an old man thing

to me. Who actually wastes their time trying to adjust their weasel so it makes it through both portholes? Or

even through one porthole?

unbuckle your damn belt, push your waistband down wif your thumb, and flip it over the top. That's how the cavemen did it.

I know some of you geeks like to look left and right instead of at the wall, so give an uninformed man an opinion.

:banana:

"You look like the type of guy that gets out of the shower to take a p!ss"--Andrew Dice Clay

I suppose I could ask does anyone actually wear tighty whiteys? I'll get some old man yes votes for that too

I suppose I could ask does anyone actually wear tighty whiteys? I'll get some old man yes votes for that too

I figured tighty whiteys would be the only reason you would be "that guy" who gets half undressed to take a piss? :dunno:

the only time i pull down the waistband with my thumb is if im wearing basketball shorts or athletic pants. there is no fly so it seems pointless to use the fly in my boxer briefs when i have to pull the waistband down on the shorts/pants anyway.

but when im wearing big boy pants, i always unzip and use the fly. anyone who does differently i would have assumed was half retarded.

if you're in dress clothes or work clothes you have to untuck your shirt so thats extra hassle right there. even in casual jeans you have to unbuckle, at least unbutton and then make sure you're pulling the waist enough so there is no possible tension against your unit that could restrict flow and cause dribble. Im betting the people who use the thumb pull method have experienced this. what happens when your thumb slips and the waistband causes your ###### to change directions and u piss all over yourself or shoes or something?

much easier to unzip, pull lil wonder out thru both flys and let er rip. can keep both hands free if i wish.

Unless you are taking a dump, use the fly. The only way it is hard to get it out is if you have shrinkage or small peanus.

When I was stationed in Korea, we would be out in the field for war games in the middle of the winter. At any one time, you'd have the following layers on:

underwear

long underwear

bdu pants

and a thermal jumpsuit

Anyone short of Peter North had no way of getting their cack past the last layer of material. Solution..we carried around a small piece of PVC pipe to piss through.

When I was stationed in Korea, we would be out in the field for war games in the middle of the winter. At any one time, you'd have the following layers on:

underwear

long underwear

bdu pants

and a thermal jumpsuit

Anyone short of Peter North had no way of getting their

cack past the last layer of material. Solution..we carried

around a small piece of PVC pipe to piss through.

Same thing happens when we tailgate in New England.

Same thing happens when we tailgate in New England.

Except that the exit end of the PVC pipe is wrapped around your lips.