Sign in to follow this  
nikki2200

Would you date someone if.........

..... they told you that they had had a homosexual experience in their past?

I know this is probably different for guys than gals. A lot of you may have visions of threesomes dancing in your heads.

But.... wouldn't you be a little concerned that the person actually was gay and was only with you because they were trying to suppress it? I think that's a major concern for me.

Discuss.

Unless someone is uber conservative, it really shouldn't have any bearing in today's world. Seems like everyone is experimenting in some way, shape or form.

When I first met my husband if he would have said that he had a homosexual experience before me, I don't know that it would throw up any red flags immediately, though I would be more intrigued by his experience. What did he do? Did he like it? whatever. I think that after a time, I wouldn't care anymore.

I know this is probably different for guys than gals. A lot of you may have visions of threesomes dancing in your heads.

But.... wouldn't you be a little concerned that the person actually was gay and was only with you because they were trying to suppress it? I think that's a major concern for me.

Discuss.

I think you are right to have major concerns. As a straight male, I couldn't imagine trying something like this. He is probably trying to suppress this with a hot girl. Of course, we all suspected Tiki was for a while now. This just confirms it.

honesty=best policy and you should respect that, not judge it

I'm not judging. I'm just saying that I'm not sure I can be comfortable with the idea that the guy actually isn't gay.

Unless someone is uber conservative, it really shouldn't have any bearing in today's world. Seems like everyone is experimenting in some way, shape or form.

Really? I mean having another guy's unit in your mouth is a little more than experimenting, isn't it? I mean how does one get to the point to experiment in such a way? It's not that I have a problem with gay people. I'm just not sure I would want to be dating one. I feel like I would always be unsure if they were actually heterosexual.

When I first met my husband if he would have said that he had a homosexual experience before me, I don't know that it would throw up any red flags immediately, though I would be more intrigued by his experience. What did he do? Did he like it? whatever. I think that after a time, I wouldn't care anymore.

See above posts. Maybe this is close-minded of me or something, but I feel like if a guy actually gets to a point where they participate in a sexual act with another guy..... that means they are gay. I can't see straight guys doing this and being OK with it if they didn't have homosexual feelings as just something to do on a Friday night. Ya know?

I think you are right to have major concerns. As a straight male, I couldn't imagine trying something like this. He is probably trying to suppress this with a hot girl. Of course, we all suspected Tiki was for a while now. This just confirms it.

This is why I was asking. Most guys seem to say that they would NEVER EVER do something like this. So I tend to believe that if he would, he's probably gay.

Discuss.

Not a carpet muncher clam bumper or into black guys? You are summin else Nikki! Put on a few pounds and I might potatoe you. :cheers:

Really? I mean having another guy's unit in your mouth is a little more than experimenting, isn't it? I mean how does one get to the point to experiment in such a way? It's not that I have a problem with gay people. I'm just not sure I would want to be dating one. I feel like I would always be unsure if they were actually heterosexual.

See above posts. Maybe this is close-minded of me or something, but I feel like if a guy actually gets to a point where they participate in a sexual act with another guy..... that means they are gay. I can't see straight guys doing this and being OK with it if they didn't have homosexual feelings as just something to do on a Friday night. Ya know?

You're living in a cave if you don't realize this happens quite often, and if you think it automatically makes those people gay. It's also funny that you only seem to have an issue with dudes that experiment. I personally know at least 5 gals that think a 3some involving two dudes mixing it up is hot.

You're living in a cave if you don't realize this happens quite often, and if you think it automatically makes those people gay. It's also funny that you only seem to have an issue with dudes that experiment. I personally know at least 5 gals that think a 3some involving two dudes mixing it up is hot.

Here they are http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1383564/Do-women-large-boobs-asset-curse.html

fixed

I guess it does mean I'm living in a cave because no guys I know, except the gay ones, would ever admit something like that. Maybe they do it behind closed doors and don't talk about it if it really happens that often. Just the way most hetero men talk is they would never do something like that ever.

Not a carpet muncher clam bumper or into black guys? You are summin else Nikki! Put on a few pounds and I might potatoe you. :cheers:

I think it might be more than a few pounds, love. ;)

I think it might be more than a few pounds, love. ;)

Skinny chicks need love too!:doublethumbsup: Hottness

Meh...Every guy here has had a homo experience at some time in their lives.

Whether it be sword fighting with your buddy at 6 years old or having your red haired uncle telling you that he's a Cleric and needs your help to 'raise the dead' when you are a 6th grade D&D freak.

:dunno:

two words: rupert everett

would you really turn him down if he wanted you?

I'd be more upset to hear my old man was a cack smuggler.

As for SO I'd be more concerned if she said she had a black dude before me - a female ?? No sweat.

:ninja:

what's wrong with having been with a black guy?

How did I KNOW you'd be the first to reply to that.

Couldn't do it -

When I first met my husband if he would have said that he had a homosexual experience before me, I don't know that it would throw up any red flags immediately, though I would be more intrigued by the thought of his junk in another mans rump. Did he like it? whatever. I think that after a time, I wouldn't care anymore.

That kinda changes things doesn't it?

How did I KNOW you'd be the first to reply to that.

Couldn't do it -

well i'd like to analyze this.

i think it says a ton about the white superiority complex.

don't feel bad, i'm sure your feelings are quite common and it amazes when whites want to argue that racism has died and that whites feel equal to blacks, clearly that is not the case with your comment.

and i also find it amusing how you don't want to be open about it.

we're behind computers, you shouldn't be afraid to explain why you'd disregard a white woman that's dated a black man.

in my daughter's church there are a lot of mixed couples.

they're wonderful people, great couples that don't fall into any stereotype.

kind of wondering what you're imagining...

a big black peenie having been there before your potentially smaller one? lol

just curious what's going on in your head?

If you're white, it means you got too fat for the white dudes

If you're white, it means you got too fat for the white dudes

lol, ugh, i know.

but somebody's gotta love the fat white chick. :overhead: (<white chick's panties)

If they bit the clam a few times in college, who cares? If they had serious relationships with women (like multiple years and living with), no.

Whether it be sword fighting with your buddy at 6 years old or having your red haired uncle telling you that he's a Cleric and needs your help to 'raise the dead' when you are a 6th grade D&D freak.

It has been said at about 1/3 men have had a same sex "experience", usually during adolescence. My link

Sexual Behavior in the Human Male (1948) and Sexual Behavior in the Human Female (1953) reported that:

37% of males and 13% of females had at least some overt homosexual experience to orgasm;

10% of males were more or less exclusively homosexual and 8% of males were exclusively homosexual for at least three years between the ages of 16 and 55. For females, Kinsey reported a range of 2-6% for more or less exclusively homosexual experience/response.

4% of males and 1-3% of females had been exclusively homosexual after the onset of adolescence up to the time of the interview.

Kinsey devised a classification scheme to measure sexual orientation. It is commonly known as the Kinsey Scale

Reanalyses of Alfred Kinsey's Data

In the Final Report and Background Papers of the National Institute of Mental Health's Task Force on Homosexuality (Gebhard 1972), Gebhard reanalyzed Kinsey's data to eliminate sample bias. His refined figures showed that between one-quarter and one-third of adult white males with college education had had an "overt homosexual experience since puberty" (mostly in the adolescent years); weighting by marital status, he estimated that 4% of the white college-educated males and between 1-2% (and closer to 1%) of white females were predominantly or exclusively homosexual.

Defining experience is part of the problem, though it appears SUX is into medieval guys.

Also, why is this a "major concern" for you, Nikki? Have a lot of guys you've dated admitted to docking/cottaging on a whim, or does this reflect upon your dad's decloseting?

well i'd like to analyze this.

i think it says a ton about the white superiority complex.

a big black peenie having been there before your potentially smaller one? lol

just curious what's going on in your head?

I think you meant inferiority complex. And by "peenie", you weren't referring to yourself, right?

I think you meant inferiority complex. And by "peenie", you weren't referring to yourself, right?

hmm....no, i meant white superiority complex or black inferiortity. (intellectual)

eww, no, i didn't mean me, lol.

i'm little and i'm a woman.

i don't have a peenie and by that i mean pe-nis.

i think white men think black men soil white women or something.

i dunno, that's why i wanted a little more info on the statement.

you all know what he meant, why the silence?

Crossing swords is always a potential hazard when sport focking.

hmm....no, i meant white superiority complex or black inferiortity. (intellectual)

I don't know what he meant. You may be right that it reflected racism if he didn't want the "soiled" woman. I could just as easily believe it reflects penile inferiority.

Either way, it is a moot point as she would never go back. :Mr-T:

I think they're afraid that the black dude stretched the chick's love-box out with his giant mandingo meat.

I think they're afraid that the black dude stretched the chick's love-box out with his giant mandingo meat.

I have a size fifteen shoe, length and girth are no problem

I have a size fifteen shoe, length and girth are no problem

As long as you find a comfortable shoe they aren't. Most women prefer pen!s secks, however.

As long as you find a comfortable shoe they aren't. Most women prefer pen!s secks, however.

Not all. :wub:

How did this turn into a racist thread? It should have stuck strictly to homophobia. You guys are incorrigible. :mad:

Playing around when you are six and deciding to have a relationship with a male in your adulthood are not the same thing.

It has been said at about 1/3 men have had a same sex "experience", usually during adolescence. My link

Defining experience is part of the problem, though it appears SUX is into medieval guys.

Also, why is this a "major concern" for you, Nikki? Have a lot of guys you've dated admitted to docking/cottaging on a whim, or does this reflect upon your dad's decloseting?

I'd rather not say. But it has nothing to do with my dad.

I'd rather not say. But it has nothing to do with my dad.

Ok. So some dude whose salad you are tossing or considering to toss has a homoerotic past?

I guess your decision will have to do with how deeply he was involved in his sordid past, and how common such activity is among "straight" men. Not knowing all the details makes intelligent commentary difficult (not that this has stopped any of us before). FWIW, in general terms this behavior is supposed to be common.

Has he ever asked you to wear a strap-on?

Not all. :wub:

How did this turn into a racist thread? It should have stuck strictly to homophobia. You guys are incorrigible. :mad:

Racist? I was trying to turn this into a foot fetish thread!

And I know a lot of women prefer :P

no. im sorry. if the guy you are dating or married to has had sex with another man, like full blown sex, you have a problem. Or i should say he has a problem but since you're the one with him... you get what im saying.

no heterosexual male just decides to "experiment" by sticking his ###### in a guys ###### or the other way around. That would throw up huge red flags to me that your man is actually gay or at least bisexual.

Maybe I could understand if the experimentation was kissing a boy when he was younger

I guess it also depends what you define as homosexual experience. If your BF or husband once tag teamed a girl with another guy, there may have been some accidental touching. No harm no foul. :lol:

Yes. If you willingly participate, you are gay. And I don't understand the whole pitching/catching prison logic either. Both pitcher and catcher are gay.

no. im sorry. if the guy you are dating or married to has had sex with another man, like full blown sex, you have a problem. Or i should say he has a problem but since you're the one with him... you get what im saying.

Yes. It was full blown sex. The whole shabang.

Ok. So some dude whose salad you are tossing or considering to toss has a homoerotic past?

I guess your decision will have to do with how deeply he was involved in his sordid past, and how common such activity is among "straight" men. Not knowing all the details makes intelligent commentary difficult (not that this has stopped any of us before). FWIW, in general terms this behavior is supposed to be common.

Has he ever asked you to wear a strap-on?

Hypothetically speaking, the guy went through a period in his life after college where he was engaging in sexual relations with men. But now says he's straight. I find this hard to believe.

But now says he's straight. I find this hard to believe.

probably because its not true

If he loves you then what does it matter? You're talking about something that happened a long time ago.

Why hold that against him? he might be the right man for you and you're letting your insecurity get in the way.