Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

June Mock Check-In

Guys,

I still want to begin this tomorrow, Monday (6/6) but we still have three spots to fill. If I don't get those spots filled tonight, we'll push back the start of the mock a day or two.

Those of you that have already confirmed via email can go ahead and check-in here if you like. Once all the spots are filled, I'll randomly choose the draft order. Thanks for your patience and we'll get mocking before too long.

MK

Guys,

I still want to begin this tomorrow, Monday (6/6) but we still have three spots to fill. If I don't get those spots filled tonight, we'll push back the start of the mock a day or two.

Those of you that have already confirmed via email can go ahead and check-in here if you like. Once all the spots are filled, I'll randomly choose the draft order. Thanks for your patience and we'll get mocking before too long.

MK

im queer and im here!

The ICEMAN cometh!

:first:

ICEAMN

I am in also.

Robb

I know I said I was out via email, but I can swing it if you guys have not filled the last spot or two. I'm usually popping online first thing in the morning, and around 2:00pm (my boys nap time) and at night so I should be okay. I really want to do it but I didn't want to hold it up either. However I should be good to go. So I'm IN (unless the spots been filled).

All spots are filled. Little Big Head will be alternate #1 and KSB2424 will be alternate #2 just in case. Thanks guys for your willingness to participate! I'll get the draft order chosen/posted and shoot an email to everyone.

Did thumbody thay my name? :huh:

Oh, by the way . . . I'm here.

Where's Fumble? :dunno:

I haven't heard from him regarding the mock or if he's going to run the No-hassle league. I think he was on vacation over the weekend... and may still be. I'm sure he'll check in at some point.

Bummer. :(

I'm on vacation in California. I thought we'd be doing this next week like we normally do. I guess someone else will have to run the No-Hassle League this year. This is the first time I've ever missed this. :(

Bummer. :(

I'm on vacation in California. I thought we'd be doing this next week like we normally do. I guess someone else will have to run the No-Hassle League this year. This is the first time I've ever missed this. :(

I'm sure everyone would be happy to have you as Commissioner even though you're not in the league...

Maybe I should know this already, but, what's the No Hassle League? Some sort of invite-only thing? Is it tied to the mock draft, or is it just that a lot of the mock regulars are NHL regulars? Just curious.

Maybe I should know this already, but, what's the No Hassle League? Some sort of invite-only thing? Is it tied to the mock draft, or is it just that a lot of the mock regulars are NHL regulars? Just curious.

Our drafted teams from this Mock are put into the "No Hassle" league. It's a hands-off, no trades, no lineups, etc league. The best scoring player at the position is who counts for your score that week. For example, if you had Vick and Manning as your QBs whoever scored highest that week would count towards your weekly total. Same for your top 2 RBs, WRs, etc. There is no head to head only total score at the end of the season.

That's cool, I wasn't aware (though like I said, i probably should have been). I just got active last year, stumbled into a mock last fall (which is how I got this invite, I'm guessing) so I'm relatively new to this whole scene. I wonder if they did the no-hassle thing with the mock I did last year, would be interested to see the results (or maybe I DON'T want to see the results~heh).

That's cool, I wasn't aware (though like I said, i probably should have been). I just got active last year, stumbled into a mock last fall (which is how I got this invite, I'm guessing) so I'm relatively new to this whole scene. I wonder if they did the no-hassle thing with the mock I did last year, would be interested to see the results (or maybe I DON'T want to see the results~heh).

The No Hassle league is only spawned from the June Mock, and it's secondary to the purpose of this mock. The mock is intended for tool/guide for others at FFT, the league is just for fun for those who participated in the mock as bragging rights mostly.