Sign in to follow this  
track 1

Dallas Cowboys at New York Jets

I was targeting Dez this year but never got him because he wasn't around for my fourth round pick in any league, and I was too stubborn to reach for him in the third. I'm beginning to think I should've taken him in the second. :doh:

So Miles Austin is back to be a nobody again?

He kinda had the stink of a 1-2 year wonder. And not much more than that. Didn't he?

The new Dez Bryant thread got deleted :unsure:

Well he is little gimpy and now has Revis on him so he is done for night :P

As a Dez owner in both of my leagues, I wish they'd take him off return duty. The potential of getting hurt on a return >>> than the potential for a return TD.

Yeah I'm a little surprised the Cowboys are willing to risk him on returns. If he takes over as the clear-cut number one, I think they'll definitely switch somebody else in for PR duties.

I was pretty true all the way, said Dez was a beast - see him every day. What's shocking is our D so far.

Crap Bryant is now done with Revis on him and Austin is about to go off :doh: dam dam dam dam dam

To be honest, I don't think Revis can handle Dez, they are just taking the gravy on Austin.

Looks like LT might outshine Shonn Greene once again this season. When is Greene ever going to step up to the plate?

Crap Bryant is now done with Revis on him and Austin is about to go off :doh: dam dam dam dam dam

:wall: :mad: :wall: daaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bryant gets cramps and Revis gets hurt then of course TD Austin :mad:

:wall: :mad: :wall: daaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bryant gets cramps and Revis gets hurt then of course TD Austin :mad:

:wall: Any new news on Dez? FML if it's anything worse than cramps.....

So Miles Austin is back to be a nobody again?

Not so much

I don't know why the Jets are trying to win this game through the air. It's almost like Rex Ryan is unaware that Mark Sanchez is serviceable at best.

I don't know why the Jets are trying to win this game through the air. It's almost like Rex Ryan is unaware that Mark Sanchez is serviceable at best.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think it is because Greene is so slow and plodding. He just seems ineffective. Perhaps a bigger dose of LT might be in order.

:pointstosky:

Run the ball and throw 5 yard dump offs to your RB's.

Only way the Jets can move the ball consistently. Sanchise is inaccurate, and that's being nice.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :overhead:

Dan Bailey ??? I thought Buhler was the Cowboys' K ? First, Kaeding goes down. Don't tell me Buhler has too.

Dallas kept 2 kickers on their active roster. Bailey is the field goal/extra point kicker. The other bum just kicks off.

TD Plax and I just took the lead in one of my leagues. I knew Cowboys couldn't cover all night.

:cry:

Dallas is in trouble without their top 3 corners in the 4th quarter. They don't have anything but bums as backup corners.