Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Sunday morning edition of you're BENCHED

Jeez, I hate to do it. But Gore, Romo, and Dez are riding the :bench: . I can't take the chance of one of them going 5 plays then they are out. Oh well, come on reserve players Fitzpatrick, Ingram, and A.J. Green.

who are you benching that you really want in your lineup?

Just Gates...sigh... :(

i'm playing dez & i'm thinking you should too....he played last week with the same injury

Sitting either Nelson or Starks (just obtained in a trade for Jacobs). I will play one at the flex. I can't decide on my TE for the week. 2 of those guys will sit.

Praise God, this could very well be Ochocinco's last week on my bench!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

After another horrible game, I'll finally be able to swallow my pride and dump the loser once and for all.

Reggie Wayne, meet :bench: starting Nate Washington and Denarius Moore. Miles Austin hurt...grrr.

Phillip Rivers :bench: for Eli this week.

i'm playing dez & i'm thinking you should too....he played last week with the same injury

I just put him back in the lineup - AJ Green meet the :bench:

Reggie Wayne, meet :bench: starting Nate Washington

I have Nate in two leagues, but I'm not starting him. I kept reading where Cleveland's CB ( i forget the name) is almost as good as Revis. They are giving him tons of praise - kind of scared me away from Washington...

Jeez, I hate to do it. But Gore, Romo, and Dez are riding the :bench: . I can't take the chance of one of them going 5 plays then they are out. Oh well, come on reserve players Fitzpatrick, Ingram, and A.J. Green.

Ive got to play Romo and Bryant(could play Branch but hell he had 0 catches last wk) in one league but man i want to put Fitzpatrick in over Romo in another.

I know this sounds crazy but I can't decide between Romo and Fitz. Everyone is riding the hot hand in Fitz but I have a strange feeling Romo does well today. If 2 of those 6 field goals by Dallas last week are TD's it's a good day for Romo. Then again, if the queen had balls she'd be king.

Sitting Romo for Newton. With no WR's, no thanks.

I am doing the same. I can start 2 QB's and I am benching Romo for Newton and Ryan.

I know this sounds crazy but I can't decide between Romo and Fitz. Everyone is riding the hot hand in Fitz but I have a strange feeling Romo does well today. If 2 of those 6 field goals by Dallas last week are TD's it's a good day for Romo. Then again, if the queen had balls she'd be king.

Im in same boat in one league. I just put Fitz in. :unsure: I have Steve Johnson too in that league so that helped. I dont want to bench Romo but damn they looked bad last week in redzone and maybe they figured it out in a week but im not so sure

Im in same boat in one league. I just put Fitz in. :unsure: I have Steve Johnson too in that league so that helped. I dont want to bench Romo but damn they looked bad last week in redzone and maybe they figured it out in a week but im not so sure

I stayed with Romo...fingers crossed. Hopefully, they got the snap straightened out and Dez is in better shape. Romo threw for 250 with worst case scenario last week so hoping for better #'s this week. Hope Fitz does well also so I can trade one of them after Romo's bye

Just made 2 last minute QB changes :wall: Put in Freeman over Schuab in a PT for completion league cause im playing vs Schuab in 3 other games. Bad reason to change.

And bench Romo for Fitz cause think its a toss up but have to start Romo in another league and dont want 2 bad starts for 2 leagues. :(

Just made 2 last minute QB changes :wall: Put in Freeman over Schuab in a PT for completion league cause im playing vs Schuab in 3 other games. Bad reason to change.

And bench Romo for Fitz cause think its a toss up but have to start Romo in another league and dont want 2 bad starts for 2 leagues. :(

Why bench Schaub???

I stayed with Romo...fingers crossed. Hopefully, they got the snap straightened out and Dez is in better shape. Romo threw for 250 with worst case scenario last week so hoping for better #'s this week. Hope Fitz does well also so I can trade one of them after Romo's bye

I have Romo with Bryant still playing in one but benched him in the other. ;)

Why bench Schaub???

Because im very stupid. But the way the sh!tty scoring is set up Freeman completes more passes and scores about the same. So that combined with he plays on Monday night and im playing vs Schuab in 3 other games i said screw its just a couple hundred :doh: I also didnt mention that i have Andre Johnson :doh:

Because im very stupid. But the way the sh!tty scoring is set up Freeman completes more passes and scores about the same. So that combined with he plays on Monday night and im playing vs Schuab in 3 other games i said screw its just a couple hundred :doh: I also didnt mention that i have Andre Johnson :doh:

Schaub just scored.

Hope i didn't make a mistake starting Nelson over Boldin though.

Yeah me Romo and Schuab both have thrown TD already :wall: :cry: :mad:

They got stuffed again first and goal. May have made been decision but still suck in red zone

i started Nate Washington over D.Branch in one league also.

Not looking good so far.

Well, as usual, every 'expert' near and far said to bench Romo today (hurt, no WRs, tough Detroit D). As usual, I was stupid enough to listen to them all, and unless the mongloid Eli Manning blows up again, I'm screwed.

Well, as usual, every 'expert' near and far said to bench Romo today (hurt, no WRs, tough Detroit D). As usual, I was stupid enough to listen to them all, and unless the mongloid Eli Manning blows up again, I'm screwed.

Lions have no pass rush and their corners aren't good enough to hang in man to man without one. This game is going to get real ugly.

Bahhaahaaa