Sign in to follow this  
gcmmidwest

Players you can drop

Reggie Bush (i think even reggie has figured out he's no good)

*Danny Amendola (i'm gonna play o-wait i'm not gonna play)should no by wed.

Mario Manningham (passed up by cruz) (will know for sure this week )

Davonne Bess (goodbye Henne & Bess)

Tim Hightower (this guy would give an asprin a headache)

Kendal Hunter (was a good week 4 motivator for gore)

Caddilac Williams (the caddi has ran out of gas)

Devery Henderson (owned by more than 90% & puts up a goose egg c'mon man)

all i can think of for now

update

Thomas Jones (washed up banana peel in the dirt) :banana:

Roy Helu (yes nothing but handcuff)

Ben Tate ( ^ ^ ^ ^ )

talk me into Pierre, Ingram and tampon Mike. Can't even package these dudes for a freakin TE.

I am not sure how big your league is, but I don't know that I would be dropping these 2. Hightower is not done yet and Hunter still had 100 total yards yesterday.

talk me into Pierre, Ingram and tampon Mike. Can't even package these dudes for a freakin TE.

i feel ya...to make matters worse i think there gonna work Ivory in too.

I am not sure how big your league is, but I don't know that I would be dropping these 2. Hightower is not done yet and Hunter still had 100 total yards yesterday.

12 teamer and they are nothing more than a desperation play or a handcuff at this point & i dont see it changing anytime soon

holding amendola in ppr and spitting every time i see pierre on my bench. idk man.

Agree on Amendola. Maybe one reason Rams have been off - their best WR went out hurt week 1.

drop pierre for torain?

drop pierre and just keep an empty seat open?

i just looked again and hes still there.

i still spit.

drop pierre for torain?

drop pierre and just keep an empty seat open?

i just looked again and hes still there.

i still spit.

:lol: thinking of dropping ingram instead personally. need to just drop em both screw it!

and feel free to drop brandon tate (it was fun while it lasted)

I think u mean Ben Tate...and hell no, still the best handcuff in ffb imo.

If u really meant Brandon Tate, u got me all nostalgic about that ruh-tard Matt Berry pimping him last yr when Moss left hahaha

and feel free to drop brandon tate (it was fun while it lasted)

Ben Tate? You could easily get value out of him from the Foster owner if you don't own foster.

N.Burleson should be. He has done nothing. Titus Young is slowly taking over.

N.Burleson should be. He has done nothing. Titus Young is slowly taking over.

Agreed. Fool has done nothing...

Reggie Bush (i think even reggie has figured out he's no good)

Danny Amendola (i'm gonna play o-wait i'm not gonna play) rams suck to boot

Mario Manningham (passed up by cruz)

Davonne Bess (goodbye Henne & Bess)

Caddilac Williams (the caddi has ran out of gas)

Devery Henderson (owned by more than 90% & puts up a goose egg c'mon man)

all i can think of for now

update

Thomas Jones (washed up banana peel in the dirt) :banana:

Roy Helu (yes nothing but handcuff)

Ben Tate ( ^ ^ ^ ^ )

agreed in 10 team leagues for all of them, not for 12 teamers yet, depends on how deep your rosters are nice list though

Deangelo williams and big ben.

Yeah. I had Williams targeted as a buy low a couple weeks ago; glad I never was able to snag him. Terrible.

Worst part is, he's killing Stewart's value as well. Fairly obvious watching the games who the more talented back is, but Stewart will never take over that job with Williams making as much money as he is. Not sure what the Panthers were thinking with that contract. :thumbsdown:

Nobody's gonna defend Manningham? :(

I've defended Manningham in enough threads :P

Way too early to cut ties with Ingram. His workload is actually increasing - he's at least getting some throws his way now - and he's got Carolina coming up. I just traded for him in a PPR league to get me past the Week 5 bye week jam I have, although I may be able to turn him around (along with a WR) to another team for Bradshaw since the other team is running Johnny Knox/Deion Branch as his WR2.

Way too early to cut ties with Ingram. His workload is actually increasing - he's at least getting some throws his way now - and he's got Carolina coming up.

Yep, he's hardly a first tier RB, but then he certainly wasn't in that draft class. Sproles is outperforming him, sure, and he'll likely continue to do so with all the passes he's targeted for, but Ingram has a solid YPC and still seems to be a decent RB2/flex option now with a fair amount of upside. The concern is that Payton is a pass happy playcaller, and for the second half of the game against the Jaguars, he didn't run nearly as often as he should have with that lead. I think that is the biggest roadblock for any Saints RB -- any Saints true RB -- to be a real FF force, not to mention all of the options the team has on offense.

Cutting Henderson after one bad game seems rather rash, too. Colston did not look good returning to action. His knee has been through a grinder. Henderson will remain the deep threat for some time. He's only appeared to be a consistent WR due to Colston and Moore being out early in the season; otherwise, it's going to be feast or famine.

Bernard Scott (dont think benson is going anywhere)

Manningham, Ingram have definite value.. i wouldn't drop Hunter either, with Gore's track record. At very least pitch him to the Gore owner. I also think Percy has some value left in deeper leagues. He's no 12 teamer, #2 WR.. but in a deep league, he may be a useful flex.

The Giants are just teaching Mario a lesson about being a professional.. that and he was concussed recently. Believe me.. with the Cowgirls, Dream Team in constant rotation.. and the fact that the awesome, but brittle Hakeem gets hurt often.. i'd love to stash Manningham for a nice play later this season.

Why all the hate for Harvin. He is still the #1 in Minny. They run with him and I think Ponder will try to get it to him if called in. I think he is a good buy low.

Why all the hate for Harvin. He is still the #1 in Minny. They run with him and I think Ponder will try to get it to him if called in. I think he is a good buy low.

Agreed. Just for some decent steady numbers with some upside. He;s a guy a team (albeit a sh*tty team right now), will gameplan to get touches.

Someone dropped him in my 14 team league and i pick last. Hoping with all the bye fill needs that he stealthily slips to me.

Agreed. Just for some decent steady numbers with some upside. He;s a guy a team (albeit a sh*tty team right now), will gameplan to get touches.

Someone dropped him in my 14 team league and i pick last. Hoping with all the bye fill needs that he stealthily slips to me.

with mcnabb in there i dont see him getting much more than the 7-9 pts he gets every week now. if ponder starts, then yeah i can see him being worth a start for bye weeks or maybe even flex in deeper leagues. i would consider him droppable in smaller leagues, esp if theres a good pickup to be had. he just doesnt have much upside on that minn team. i hope he turns it around i'll prob hold on to him a little longer to see if they go to ponder.

Disagree on Hunter. Even while Gore was tearing it up, Hunter was getting regular touches and making the most of them. Given Gore's history, I think he's a valuable handcuff at the very least.

Manningham, Ingram have definite value.. i wouldn't drop Hunter either, with Gore's track record. At very least pitch him to the Gore owner. I also think Percy has some value left in deeper leagues. He's no 12 teamer, #2 WR.. but in a deep league, he may be a useful flex.

The Giants are just teaching Mario a lesson about being a professional.. that and he was concussed recently. Believe me.. with the Cowgirls, Dream Team in constant rotation.. and the fact that the awesome, but brittle Hakeem gets hurt often.. i'd love to stash Manningham for a nice play later this season.

Listen to this advice, tis legit. :pointstosky:

It would have to be a REALLY low-buy to even consider him. I wonder if hes the type of player the really needs a top-WR on the other side of him to really shine. He isnt getting into the end zone and the NFLs ghey kick return policy has further eroded his value. I dunno - counting on a WR to get their points from gimmicky reverses and return yards is NOT what I want to rely on. Maybe Ponder will help but Im not so sure. One thing IS for sure though - McNabb sucks the big d!ck in the sky and they need to bench his afro-azz immediately. They have no reason to keep playing McFro. :thumbsdown:

I hate to give up so soon on a guy who I drafted to be the centerpiece of my receiving corps, but I think it may be time to say goodbye to David Clowney. He sure had potential with Cam Newton coming to town, but since he hasn't had a single catch so far this season, he's been nothing but frustration. Now it looks like Cam might be starting to prefer Steve Smith to Clowney, so I'm not optimistic that Clowney can ever be more than a WR3/Flex type player.

If only *I* could coach the Panthers; things would be very different, I'm telling you right now.

Or maybe I just need to learn to draft better...

Clowney?

You might want to rebait that hook with something a bit more lively elf.

It would have to be a REALLY low-buy to even consider him. I wonder if hes the type of player the really needs a top-WR on the other side of him to really shine. He isnt getting into the end zone and the NFLs ghey kick return policy has further eroded his value. I dunno - counting on a WR to get their points from gimmicky reverses and return yards is NOT what I want to rely on. Maybe Ponder will help but Im not so sure. One thing IS for sure though - McNabb sucks the big d!ck in the sky and they need to bench his afro-azz immediately. They have no reason to keep playing McFro. :thumbsdown:

Bottom line on Percy: 10 Team League - Droppable, 12 Team - Borderline to Droppable, 14 Team - Has value as the talent is so thin that a lot of people have to start total boom-bust players from time-to-time.. esp. now as the bye weeks are kicking in. If it's an even bigger league, i would imagine the focker has to start for someone every week.

That said, even with McNabb & the mess in Minny.. he's also got some upside IMO.. it can't be all AD, all day, every Sunday. He's a playmaker and Berrian & company are not very good NFL players.

Okay.. enough about friggin' Percy Harvin already! :)

Bottom line on Percy: 10 Team League - Droppable, 12 Team - Borderline to Droppable, 14 Team - Has value as the talent is so thin that a lot of people have to start total boom-bust players from time-to-time.. esp. now as the bye weeks are kicking in. If it's an even bigger league, i would imagine the focker has to start for someone every week.

That said, even with McNabb & the mess in Minny.. he's also got some upside IMO.. it can't be all AD, all day, every Sunday. He's a playmaker and Berrian & company are not very good NFL players.

Okay.. enough about friggin' Percy Harvin already! :)

I can't tell if this is a :thumbsup: or :thumbsdown: on Harvin, but I have been starting him each week in my 12-team PPR league and am fine with him being in my WR2 slot as long as he keeps averaging 100 total yards per game. Maybe things change if/when Ponder takes over for McNabb, but I have no complaints with him other than a lack of touchdowns.

I start Harvin every week in 2 leagues. He's fine and big games will happen for him.