Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official F.U. Thread

Since I'm sure once again Mr. Filthy's team has no FU's, I'll get the ball rolling!

FU Greg Jennings. Or should I say Aaron Rodgers. Throw it to everyone besides Jennings and Finley you ugly homo. Maybe you can pull Antonio Freeman out of the stands and throw him a few while you're at it.

FU Calvin Johnson. I have faith you'll have a better 2nd half. Pretty hard not to since you only caught one ball this half.

FU Steve Smith. See above.

Certainly more to follow.

what the heck, Roddy White sucks this year

Cam Newton...the week I finally start him over Vick and he doesn't even get the one yard TD???

And FU Finley you overhyped slow fatso

Stevie Focking Johnson. Loser. Ghey. Cant get open. Either that or Patrick FitzRyan just sucks. Focking hate the Bills.

GFYS Ahmad...Brandon Jacobs owner playing your focking owner and you get 3 1 yard plunges...FOCK URSELF!!!!!! AGHHHHH

FU to stevie johnson....you cant run a decent route right, and spiller has more catches than you. god you suck

FU to roddy white....no julio, so more balls for you....youve let chris gamble b!tchslap you twice in the endzone and didnt fight for the TD...the most aggressive ive seen you today was when you got called for that personal foul after the play was over...man up ######

FU to me for sitting mendy...i surely thought his vagina would flare up this week and his carries would be limited...i was wrong

FU Jacksonville for sucking so bad and rendering MJD useless. :mad:

Its really sad.

Then 3rd and 1 and they run KARIM and he loses 2 yards.

FU to Eli Manning's WR/TEs being stopped inside the 5yd line instead of getting it in the EZ.

Ive never seen a TE stopped at 1yd line as much as this Ballard guy.

Big Freakin' Ben

who hasn't completed a pass in the 2nd half.

fu cincy def scores another one at the end of the game at the same time michael turner gets another laydown...that's 16 points on me in 5 seconds.

big ben will be replaced by matt cassel in my lineup.

steeler def gets a freebe in the endzone to intercept and they run into each other and drop it.

rams can't get steven jackson a sniff at the goal line.

Since I'm sure once again Mr. Filthy's team has no FU's, I'll get the ball rolling!

Got a couple but you got some good beefs there.

F.U. to Cincy's late DEF TD and moreso to my opponent teasing me by picking up the Bills DST then subbing Cincy in right before kickoff.

F.U. Eli. One more 4 yard pass to Nicks would have given me some much needed bonus points.

I need Stafford to show some late game heroics here.

Big FU to Joe Flacco vulturing Ray Rice's GL TD when I'm in HUGE need of pts :wall:

FU Greg Jennings. Or should I say Aaron Rodgers. Throw it to everyone besides Jennings and Finley you ugly homo. Maybe you can pull Antonio Freeman out of the stands and throw him a few while you're at it.

F U to that post above. That is why you draft Rodgers as the QB and not his recievers, lol. I have no complaints about Rodgers today. :banana:

FOCK YOU TO FOX :mad: They are showing the damn Saints and Bucs :wall:

Anyone know the current site to watch games??

So far, this is a seriously stupid FU thread.

F U to that post above. That is why you draft Rodgers as the QB and not his recievers, lol. I have no complaints about Rodgers today. :banana:

Fock you out to those that come into these threads to stir up sh!t. Just let guys vent FFS. Christ, you guys on the Fair Police auxillary squad? :thumbsdown:

FU you to Aaron Rodgers, and FU to you.

FU to Brees/Lance Moore. Either Moore can't get open or Brees refuses to throw to him. Either way, FU!

A big FU to Josh Freeman.

Last week, I play against the 49ers D, and you pretty much let them have a big game.

Now this week I have the New Orleans Defense and you start lighting it up!

Also an early FU to Benjamin Watson. No catches so far? And I just picked you up!

FML!!

Fock you out to those that come into these threads to stir up sh!t. Just let guys vent FFS. Christ, you guys on the Fair Police auxillary squad? :thumbsdown:

FU 2 U, who didn't recognize a pathetic attempt @ FUs. :wave:

FU to Shurmur, or whatever the idiot Browns coach's names is. Go kill yourself loser for not playing Hillis, after saying all week he's going to get more touches. You and your team focking suck, and if i ever run into you, I'm going to beotch slap you with my c0ck

Fock you out to the needy focking idiot coworker (subordinate actually) who wants to shoot the sh!t while I'm trying to watch the focking games. Focking poosay; leave me alone.

Felica Jones.

Boldin - Thx for producing as soon as I trade yer sorry azz.

Rice...no scratch that. Flacco & Hashpipe FU.

2 straight weeks I score the 2nd highest points only to play the first highest. FU to my opponents.