Sign in to follow this  
montana

MoMo owners - who'd u drop?

Jermaine Gresham.

But I have since waived MoMo for Owens, hoping to cause a bidding war, force my opponents to spend their free agent $.

Due to limits on # of RB's and WR's we can have I dropped Moreno for Morris to handcuff Best.

that means moreno goes off this week...wish i had the nutz to start him

Due to Rb limits, I had to drop Jacobs.

Ok with it as I have Mathews who is off his bye so I only have 1 RB to fill the rest of the year. Will mix it up with MoMo and Starks. Yikes!! that is scary after I type it down.

Sad thing is my RB combo is above par of everyone else in my league, bad year for RBs.

the guy that's been sitting on top of the waiver for 3 weeks...,finally picks up carson palmer ..,i look this morning & he dropped

palmer for t. choice guess he just figured out he was on a bye week ....,lol

Carson Palmer

I had picked up Palmer to cover Rodgers bye, then realized the Raiders have the same bye week.

Another Hightower dropper, here. I purged myself of Belichick and Shanny RBs this week and it feels good.

Another Hightower dropper, here. I purged myself of Belichick and Shanny RBs this week and it feels good.

I dumped Woodhead 2 weeks ago. Felt good.

I have Momo.....but shoot...with hernandez on a BYE and gates probably only going to get redzone looks and fewer plays...im thinking of trading him for Greg Olsen for the week. Sick

Felix.

Figure he has squandered his chance to be an every-down back and Dallas will almost certainly be a full-blown RBBC when he returns- not that they can run the ball for sh!t anyway.

Mo looks to be good for at least one or two starts with upside beyond that if Best's situation becomes chronic.

How many touches would y'all say MoMo stands to get and just how much will Keiland Williams be a factor? And how has ATL been against the run?

:dunno: Will it be a full-blown RBBC or the MoMo show?

Preston Parker, whom I was just looking for an excuse to drop. I am now the garbage RB wh0re.. MoMo, Battle, and Torrain! But with best and Felix hurting, I had to add somebody.

Dropped Brandon Jacobs. Hope I made the right .

Plaxico

Times two.

And this was right after accepting to trade away Best, prior to the games last Sunday, for Mendenhall, Plax, and Gates; having dropped Ronnie Brown(McCoy owner) and Johnny Knox to offset for the trade.