Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

The unsponsored "What do you need on MNF" Thread

Whadda ya need??

Im up 7...hes got Cundiff i have this guy with the last name Rice for the Ravens.....i guess ill start him. :banana: :banana:

mmmmmmmm...thats good Bass. :lol:

I need Boldin to outscore Cundiff by 5 points.

I need Rice to lay down 61 pts. (My opponent had Brees, Arian Foster and fockin Plaxico Burress).

I need Rice to lay down 61 pts. (My opponent had Brees, Arian Foster and fockin Plaxico Burress).

I need 53 from Rice

First Monday night showdown I've had in a while.

I'm down 81.10- 103.57 in a .5 ppr league.

He's got MJD.

I've got Flacco and Rice.

I think I've got a good shot if Bmore dominates but doesn't pack it in too early.

Where would you guys put my odds? I'll give myself a 60% chance.

First Monday night showdown I've had in a while.

I'm down 81.10- 103.57 in a .5 ppr league.

He's got MJD.

I've got Flacco and Rice.

I think I've got a good shot if Bmore dominates but doesn't pack it in too early.

Where would you guys put my odds? I'll give myself a 60% chance.

Yeah...60% seems about right....you've got a good, but not great shot at winning. Good luck.

I need Rice to score 9 points.

I have MJD + 22 points against Boldin and the Baltimore D. I feel pretty iffy about it, but I think I'd rather be in my position than my opponent's.

Down 10. I have Torrey Smith and he has Rice

I need another 150 yards 3TD performance and even that might not do it but it probably would.

Worst output I have had forever.

Down 10. I have Torrey Smith and he has Rice

I need another 150 yards 3TD performance and even that might not do it but it probably would.

Worst output I have had forever.

I don't need quite as much from him. Seventeen for the win not likely but not unthinkable either

1st wish would be to have Jacksonville win outright.

2nd wish would be to have Jacksonville cover the +10.

3rd wish would be to have Jacksonville cover the 1st half line.

Other than that nothing.

Down by 36 and have Rice & Balt D. Similar situation to a few weeks back when I was down 54 and Rice/Balt D went off against the Jets. Not sure I can can count on lightening striking twice though.

I'm down 55 points and I have Rice and the Ravens D....It'll be quite a longshot for a win but it's not out of the questions. A PPR league so that helps Rice. I'm not holding my breath though.

Any kind of mediocre game from Billy Cundiff (4+ points) and MJD (my guy) to at least match Torrey Smith (his guy).

I have Mike Thomas.

He has Baltimore D.

I'm up by 6.

So no Balt D TDs, no shutouts. Maybe 4-50 by Mike Thomas and I should be OK.

Up by 37 with my Boldin against his Rice.

It is a 1 pt PPR so ya never know...

Hopefully tomorrow morning will be :banana: instead of :shocking:

I have a 46pt lead with Rice still to go while he has MJD and Cundiff.

I'm 3-3 and my 3 losses have been on Mondays and the greatest defeat was 2 pts while last week was .3pts so I'm pretty sure MJD is going to have an epic game.

Whadda ya need??

Im up 7...hes got Cundiff i have this guy with the last name Rice for the Ravens.....i guess ill start him. :banana: :banana:

There are few things more annoying than somebody commenting in a thread about what you need on MNF to win and really not needing anything. "Oh, look at me, I'm up by 7 and have Ray Rice and he has Cundiff, boy oh boy, now I don't even have to watch the game but instead can do something that I really want to do with my Monday night, like scrap booking" :thumbsdown:

I actually NEED 45pts from Rice and T Smith to win. Not likely. But at least I'm not a complete dooosher :ninja:

I need MoJo to outscore Paul Posluszny by 14 points, not likely. Looks like my luck will finally run out this week, and my run as the worst undefeated team ever will end. :thumbsdown:

Billy Cundiff not to score 27 more points than Mike Thomas.

I like my chances. :banana:

I like your chances too. Your chances of being one of the biggest dooshers in this thread :ninja:

18.8 for a tie, 18.9 for a win.

.5 PPR - I have Ray Rice, oppt. is done.

I have a chance.

:prayingtothefantasygods:

:pointstosky:

There are few things more annoying than somebody commenting in a thread about what you need on MNF to win and really not needing anything. "Oh, look at me, I'm up by 7 and have Ray Rice and he has Cundiff, boy oh boy, now I don't even have to watch the game but instead can do something that I really want to do with my Monday night, like scrap booking" :thumbsdown:

I actually NEED 45pts from Rice and T Smith to win. Not likely. But at least I'm not a complete dooosher :ninja:

Oh im sorry if my amazing 4-3 record and that i happen to be winning this week is making you all butt hurt.

Ive been starting this thread win or loss for the last month or so on monday mornings.

And yes....i may scrapbook....or bedazzle...i cant decide which. Oh wait!! Bedazzled scrapbooking!!

I'm up 12 points. I've got Boldin, he's got the Ravens DEF. I feel like the favorite, but not comfortable at all. It's probably going to be a tight finish....GO JAGS!

i am up 7 and i have cundiff. my opponent has rice. good start so far.

btw, he is the brady owner and decided to start painter (who knows) so this would be one of the luckier wins i've ever had considering i was only up 5 heading into last nights colts-saints debacle.

Oh im sorry if my amazing 4-3 record and that i happen to be winning this week is making you all butt hurt.

Ive been starting this thread win or loss for the last month or so on monday mornings.

And yes....i may scrapbook....or bedazzle...i cant decide which. Oh wait!! Bedazzled scrapbooking!!

I'm not butt-hurt, I couldn't care less about you or your ghey fantasy team. I'm merely pointing out that stating that you "need" Cundiff to not outscore Ray Rice by at least 7 points is amazingly ghey. That is all. Carry on

I'm not butt-hurt, I couldn't care less about you or your ghey fantasy team. I'm merely pointing out that stating that you "need" Cundiff to not outscore Ray Rice by at least 7 points is amazingly ghey. That is all. Carry on

Yep...carry on troll. I start the thread every week...dont like it...bounce.

Never heard of you anyway.