Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Buffalo Wild WIngs

Good - not good - just ok ? How hot is the Blazin' ? Favorite sauce ?

Tell me about it ! :cheers:

Unfortunately when I find something I really like I don't venture out to new things. With that said, I LOVE the carribean jerk wings at Bdubs. So I always get them.

Mmmmm...just thinking about them makes me hungry!

Unfortunately when I find something I really like I don't venture out to new things. With that said, I LOVE the carribean jerk wings at Bdubs. So I always get them.

Mmmmm...just thinking about them makes me hungry!

They're wings are too damn small,as for the sauces I've had the medium,hot and blazin' and if I ever go back will stick with the medium and hot.

On a related note,two years ago eight of our FF league guys met there for the first game of Thursday Night Football and I had to ask if they were showing the game and the manager wanted to argue with me that there was no Thursday night NFL :rolleyes: sports bar my ass.

typical grease pit...

the wings are good, and Iam in buffalo. the boneless wings are great.

but everything else (burgers, chicken) the meat is likely frozen making the food crappy.

Like fatso said. Wings good, rest sucks. My favorite sauce is the garlic one. :thumbsup: Always ask what the special is on beer. :cheers:

i like thier food. several good sauces but hey have began price gouging over the last several years.

I believe swirve is a big fan :ninja:

They're wings are too damn small,as for the sauces I've had the medium,hot and blazin' and if I ever go back will stick with the medium and hot.

On a related note,two years ago eight of our FF league guys met there for the first game of Thursday Night Football and I had to ask if they were showing the game and the manager wanted to argue with me that there was no Thursday night NFL :rolleyes: sports bar my ass.

I think I was there!!! I remember b-dubs draft but I thought it was more like 3 years ago. Hard to remember.

I think their wings are decent sized. Not as big as Hooters (huh huh) bu their sauces are awesome.

We have one here, but I don't think it's that great.

There's a little hole in the wall place called Wing Zone that is way better.

We also have a Quaker Steak and Lube, which is also better. Their wings are pretty darn good.

I find that I can do pretty well at home grilling wings and making different sauces :pointstosky:

We have one here, but I don't think it's that great.

There's a little hole in the wall place called Wing Zone that is way better.

We also have a Quaker Steak and Lube, which is also better. Their wings are pretty darn good.

I find that I can do pretty well at home grilling wings and making different sauces :pointstosky:

Quaker Steak has great wings. BWW is solid. Not a fan of the jumbo style wings though, would rather have good size well done.

Meh... My theory is - if I'm going to eat average to below average food, the girls serving me can be at least half naked.

Nothing special. But its pretty hard to fock up wings.

Slow service, and expensive. Hate going there now, use to go all the time, but they would raise prices on crap every month. 23 oz beers (which are really only 21oz) now for crappy beer like coors is still $4.50, good beers are $6.

i like thier food. several good sauces but hey have began price gouging over the last several years.

I believe swirve is a big fan :ninja:

Didnt see your reply until now.. Yay fock them.

crappy beer like coors is still $4.50, good beers are $6.

:thumbsdown: They consider Yuengling a "premium" beer :lol:

I like the sauces, most of them anyway. Spicy garlic is my favorite. The ones near here always show the UFC fights and have tons of TVs and most every game playing and there isn't really a bad seat in the house. The one down by Disney will put your picture on the wall if you order wings with the Blazin sauce and finish them. I ate at one in Tallahassee a few years back on a night where they had a 50 cent drumstick special. I ordered three drumsticks with the Blazin sauce. I finished one and about half of the second one before I felt like I was about to die. It was the hottest sauce I have ever tasted, and I generally like spicy food.

The down side, as others have mentioned, is their pricing. They simply charge too much for what you get. If you're desperate to watch a UFC fight or a college game that is on PPV then it's a good place to go, otherwise your local pub is probably a better choice.

Slow service, and expensive. Hate going there now, use to go all the time, but they would raise prices on crap every month. 23 oz beers (which are really only 21oz) now for crappy beer like coors is still $4.50, good beers are $6.

Yeah got a couple friends that used to be regulars and are not happy with the beer prices. Lots of gouging going on. And I really only go there when they have their Tuesday wing specials(if they still do that is).

Gator Jakes has $2 drafts of the month at Lions games--usually a weak brew like labatts or bud...But $2 is $2 and is a nce price while watching the game. I heard B-dubs has no specials during games.

Losers. :thumbsdown:

i used to go now once or twice a year when i was in colorado. fine place to watch a game. food is so-so. wings good enough, but a little pricey. i like the variety of sauces they use. a few of my favorites in no particular order:

parm/garlic

jerk

mano/habenero

asian

honey bbq

any of the "buffalo" sauces

Meh. Wings are good but not spectacular. It's always too overcrowded and is too expensive. They've made it into the kind of place you go to just to say you watched the game there. Bunch of loser dudes standing around the water cooler at their sh!tty jobs and one says he watched the Big Game at BWW. Instantly the other loser dudes are jealous for some reason. I don't get it but that's the motif they've got going on.

I won't be going back anytime soon.

A friend (sober 17 years) keeps asking my to go with his GF for Sunday football but it is 30 mins from me and I have a perfectly good bar down the street with 25 cent (awesome) wings - in variety of flavors and $3.00 pints of Yuengling - WALKING DISTANCE - He raves about it every freaking Monday.

Him driving is not an option - I was trying to get a better perspective from an ex drunk that loves his BWW. I do not think I will be making the trip.... Thanks

A friend (sober 17 years) keeps asking my to go with his GF for Sunday football but it is 30 mins from me and I have a perfectly good bar down the street with 25 cent (awesome) wings - in variety of flavors and $3.00 pints of Yuengling - WALKING DISTANCE - He raves about it every freaking Monday.

Him driving is not an option - I was trying to get a better perspective from an ex drunk that loves his BWW. I do not think I will be making the trip.... Thanks

You're sure a 'great friend' :rolleyes:

A friend (sober 17 years) keeps asking my to go with his GF for Sunday football but it is 30 mins from me and I have a perfectly good bar down the street with 25 cent (awesome) wings -

Well sure, you'll pay more for your wings at BWW and have to drive a bit farther, but isn't that worth it in order to get to fock your friends GF?

:dunno:

isn't that worth it in order to get to fock your friends GF?

She's black :ninja:

You're sure a 'great friend' :rolleyes:

Yeah that's what I was gonna say. Jesus, the poor bastard can't even drink. The least shotsup could do is watch the game with him at his favorite establishment one focking time. :thumbsdown:

Yeah that's what I was gonna say. Jesus, the poor bastard can't even drink. The least shotsup could do is watch the game with him at his favorite establishment one focking time. :thumbsdown:

:o never thought of it that way - nah still selfish :clap:

i haven't been there yet,...but i miss the days when wings only cost 10 cents

When i was in college there was a wing place that was owned by a big Bills fan...this was during the Jim Kelley era Bills when they were on MNF a lot...and every Monday night they had 10 cent wings, and if Buffalo was playing they sold 50 cent pitchers of beer after every Bills score, until the next kickoff. You could literally walk in with 10 bucks , and leave stuffed and drunk as hell and still have 3 or 4 dollars in your pocket.

Now i bring my family of four out for wings and it costs 75 bucks.

Those were the days....