Sign in to follow this  
Baby Jesus

Focking COD is hard!

When in doubt.....find a corner....sit there...and wait for idiots to run by you and shoot them.

Dont run around all the time.....thats just asking for it.

Walleye >>>> halibut >>> Cod

:thumbsup:

My branch manager gave us some walleye he caught while in Minny. Holy shiot, it was good.

Walleye >>>> halibut >>> Cod

pollack, frozen twice and breaded. warmed in the oven with a side of ketchup and tartar sauce

Are they too slippery? try gloves

My 8 y.o. son dominates me.. I quit after MW2. I enjoy watching him play though.

:dunno:

He has Black Ops and is getting MW3 for Xmas. Parent of the year award?

My 8 y.o. son dominates me.. I quit after MW2. I enjoy watching him play though.

:dunno:

He has Black Ops and is getting MW3 for Xmas. Parent of the year award?

Is 8 really age appropriate for this game? :unsure:

Probably not, I'm good with it though.

When in doubt.....find a corner....sit there...and wait for idiots to run by you and shoot them.

Dont run around all the time.....thats just asking for it.

You must have attended the SUX/Gypsy school of camping.

I'll take a .7 KDR, whilst having fun running and gunning, over a 1.2 KDR, earned sitting around like a tool. :banana:

Probably not, I'm good with it though.

This game is the reason my wife (38D) won't alow the kids (7 & 5) to get a PS3. She knows I'll buy it and they will be playing it the next day.

This game is the reason my wife (38D) won't alow the kids (7 & 5) to get a PS3. She knows I'll buy it and they will be playing it the next day.

That is exactly the way it does down.

My wife doesn't like me playing when my daughter is awake. She's never straight up said "you can't play COD when baby girl is awake", but I know it bugs her. I no longer play when the little one is awake. I really can't blame her either. The last thing we need in this country is more violent kids.

I'll take a .7 KDR, whilst having fun running and gunning, over a 1.2 KDR, earned sitting around like a tool. :banana:

That bores me to death.....just run around and get shot in the back 90% of the time.

I like being more realistic.....camp in one spot, shoot a guy...move over a bit...same guy comes looking in that last spot....shoot him again. Good times.

find a corner....sit there...and wait for idiots to run by you and shoot them.

:thumbsup: do this, for hours upon hours... sit - in a corner - in a video game - and wait... you should have your children do this too... and watch ALL the "idiots" go by.

:lol:

:rolleyes:

Gypsy has over a 2.0 K/D ratio and doesn't camp.

I have a 1.10 K/D ratio and almost never camp :ninja:

That bores me to death.....just run around and get shot in the back 90% of the time.

I like being more realistic.....camp in one spot, shoot a guy...move over a bit...same guy comes looking in that last spot....shoot him again. Good times.

Also, if you're looking for realism, I was always taught when Ive been deployed that if someone shoots at you, jump up in the air then flop on the ground :rolleyes:

Also, if you're looking for realism, I was always taught when Ive been deployed that if someone shoots at you, jump up in the air then flop on the ground :rolleyes:

:doublethumbsup:

:thumbsup: do this, for hours upon hours... sit - in a corner - in a video game - and wait... you should have your children do this too... and watch ALL the "idiots" go by.

:thumbsup:

Haha, you are my focking COD nemesis. I am THAT GUY! And yes, I die over and over... and over... Good times. :cheers:

Don't forget about the training you had to run all around the battlefield with a sniper rifle and shoot guys without even looking through the scope!

:rolleyes:

Gypsy has over a 2.0 K/D ratio and doesn't camp.

I have a 1.10 K/D ratio and almost never camp :ninja:

Haha, I'd believe you if I didn't have the misfortune of playing on the opposing team of Buffalo, you and Gypsy a few nights back.

Campfest 2011. :banana:

hah....ok ok easy. Stand down fellas.

I will run around a bit.....but yes i do have some favorite spots i like to set up at and clip a few people, get a killstreak and then move on.

Im not going 6-1 or anything like that.....im usually in the 20-10 area...18-10 area.

Not exceptional..about average.

Haha, you are my focking COD nemesis. I am THAT GUY! And yes, I die over and over... and over... Good times. :cheers:

Don't forget about the training you had to run all around the battlefield with a sniper rifle and shoot guys without even looking through the scope!

Haha, I'd believe you if I didn't have the misfortune of playing on the opposing team of Buffalo, you and Gypsy a few nights back.

Campfest 2011. :banana:

Heavy is a self professed camper.

Myself..meh sometimes

Gypsy, very rarely.

Heavy is a self professed camper.

Myself..meh sometimes

Gypsy, very rarely.

Gypsy just rakes.

You go find a good place to set up shop....look up and focker has 14 kills already with like 1 death.

Really??

My kids are 12 and 9 and the have been playing these games since they were 6 or 7 - no big deal.

The 12 year old dominates me so I have to play the 9 year old to feel better about myself. Wifey thinks I'm a loooooser.....

Really??

My kids are 12 and 9 and the have been playing these games since they were 6 or 7 - no big deal.

The 12 year old dominates me so I have to play the 9 year old to feel better about myself. Wifey thinks I'm a loooooser.....

The M rating is for whoever buys the game right? right?

this game is getting old for me, at least TDM is. It just isnt fun. Played kill confirmed last night for a few games, that was much more fun than TDM. FFA is fun too.

TDM feels like hardcore TDM. its much more tactical than mw2 or BO.

this game is getting old for me, at least TDM is. It just isnt fun. Played kill confirmed last night for a few games, that was much more fun than TDM. FFA is fun too.

TDM feels like hardcore TDM. its much more tactical than mw2 or BO.

I've said it many times. It's about winning, not k/d ratio

We should play kill confirmed, snd, domination etc.

Yesterday was fun for me probably cause I didn't suck for the first time and actually racked up some kill streaks

I might blow, but I try not to die.

Much better to have me than some random noob.

Really??

Make sure you send your kids to Columbine. :thumbsup:

Yep it helps plus u run defense which helps shoot crap down, which means I can run hardline and not assasin

I hadn't even thought of that.

it's rare people get any major air support against us. UAV and that kinda stuff.

38D = FAT :o

38D = FAT :o

ROTUND

I hadn't even thought of that.

it's rare people get any major air support against us. UAV and that kinda stuff.

Thats cause Buffalo shoots them down all the time, and I greatly appreciate that. Gypsy usually doesnt cause he is so good he dont care if they can see him or not. Sux never ever does because he is selfish and camping and doesnt want to leave his spot. I try sometimes, but I dont spend more than 2-3 seconds looking for them. Also if I dont have scavenger on then I run a secodary gun, and not the javelin.