Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

I'm out ... forever

I've had enough. It's been fun.

Let there be stories of past veterans and building of Geek Clubs amongst a valiant foe. But we fought back. I just don't care anymore. It's juvenile. I have never left. Until ... now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgkBpWc8ngI

GL Geek club ... hope you can weed out the a-holes without me.

The Interweb thanks you. As does your brother, who would be alive today if you hadn't molested his children. But I won't sully your family with the details.

The Interweb thanks you. As does your brother, who would be alive today if you hadn't molested his children. But I won't sully your family with the details.

That's exactly the stuff I'm talking about.

IN A COURT OF LAW .... that might be considered slander. Because it is untrue and you are just making it up with no regard to how it hurts me.

Continue. Go ahead ... doesnt matter now, I got YEARS of logs mfer. Years of proof of you harassing me, bullying me ... with IP addresses. What's your focking problem dude? Why me? Why wont you leave me alone?

crackattack's attacks cracked the cracker's back. Congrats crack cracker attacker, crackattack.

I can't believe after all the abuse GFIAFP has received over the years, within a week of winning a poll to stay and two years removed from a 2nd place finish in GOTY voting, he's leaving anyways.

That's exactly the stuff I'm talking about.

IN A COURT OF LAW .... that might be considered slander. Because it is untrue and you are just making it up with no regard to how it hurts me.

Continue. Go ahead ... doesnt matter now, I got YEARS of logs mfer. Years of proof of you harassing me, bullying me ... with IP addresses. What's your focking problem dude? Why me? Why wont you leave me alone?

Sue me. I got no problem recounting your brothers thoughts he's sent to me via various methods. I look forward to seeing you in court. But what happened to you leaving? I guess you are full of sh*t as usual. LOL.

I'm prolly gonna hafta subpoena your IP in the lawsuit. Sorry.

I'll do the time ... Won't be the first time.

Advice from my lawyers.

Jews ? Desert Jews?

I can't believe after all the abuse GFIAFP has received over the years, within a week of winning a poll to stay and two years removed from a 2nd place finish in GOTY voting, he's leaving anyways.

Mike should have tossed him years ago. He doesn't realize how this site is ostracized at other FF sites due to knowingly allowing a pedophile to post. But that's not my business.

Sue me. I got no problem recounting your brothers thoughts he's sent to me via various methods. I look forward to seeing you in court. But what happened to you leaving? I guess you are full of sh*t as usual. LOL.

Dude ... send me your address, accept service from the process server ... and I will sue you, if that's what you want.

Why don't you save us all a little time and just post your home address here.

Hopefully after GFIAFP takes over FFtoday, the site will suck less.

Dude ... send me your address, accept service from the process server ... and I will sue you, if that's what you want.

Why don't you save us all a little time and just post your home address here.

I don't ever want to have anything to do with you. That's why I was hoping you were sincere with this thread. Apparently that's not the case. But if you really think I've slandered you please feel free to utilize our legal system to pursue your claims. If you do I'll see you in court.

Mike should have tossed him years ago. He doesn't realize how this site is ostracized at other FF sites due to knowingly allowing a pedophile to post. But that's not my business.

I've been right about a lot of things that I have posted here over the years. I've made a LOT of good football predictions, mostly about the Giants, but a lot of others as well ... and it's over.

It's gone. What this place used to be. And it's psycho's that think I'm a pedophile that lied about saving ppl on 9/11 ... it's not true ... and I'm just done.

There's nothing left for me here, anymore ,,, besides people that want to bring me down. Bring it all down.

Goodbye.

"And POOF ... he was gone."

I've been right about a lot of things that I have posted here over the years. I've made a LOT of good football predictions, mostly about the Giants, but a lot of others as well ... and it's over.

It's gone. What this place used to be. And it's psycho's that think I'm a pedophile that lied about saving ppl on 9/11 ... it's not true ... and I'm just done.

There's nothing left for me here, anymore ,,, besides people that want to bring me down. Bring it all down.

So go you idiot. LOL.

In the other thread, he told two of his best friends to fock off a couple months ago. Now he's cleaning up his relationship with the Geek Club as well.

Seems that everybody that's crossed him over the years is on the outs. Maybe it's all an attempt to get his life and mental state back in order.

Yesss .... feel the anger Strike! Feel the HATE!

ARE YOU.....................

My Father?

:shocking:

I have a degree in The Force.

Unless you have, like evidence, calling someone a child molester just out of, spite or whatever, yes you could be sued for slander. That could cause serious damage to someones reputation if it wasn't true. Right?

There may even be punitive damages.

I suggest you wait another day or two before you leave the Geek Club.

For Geek Club historical context, you don't want to leave on the same day that Jerry Sandusky goes to jail and also coincidentally and also the same day the first senior Roman Catholic official in the US is convicted for covering up child sexual abuses.

I mean, that would really look bad.

ARE YOU.....................

My Father?

:shocking:

Lame

For Geek Club historical context, you don't want to leave on the same day that Jerry Sandusky goes to jail and also coincidentally and also the same day the first senior Roman Catholic official in the US is convicted for covering up child sexual abuses.

Or ... more funny.

Advice from my lawyers.

:lol: Are your lawyers wearing white and trying to find a nice jacket to put you in?

Like you could afford a lawyer. You know they take real money right? I don't think they accept Papa John coupons anymore. :lol:

My favorite part of this thread (aside from the idiot threatening to leave, which we know will never happen) is the threat of a lawsuit. GFIAFP is too stupid to realize how this will play out in court..

Judge: "so, you are in a sports forum.. you use a false name called Giants Fan to protect your anonymity and someone claimed this "giants fan" was a pedophile".

GFIAFP: "Yes sir".

Judge: "Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son"

GFIAFP: "I'm going to sue you"

What a focking drama queen.. :rolleyes:

My favorite part of this thread (aside from the idiot threatening to leave, which we know will never happen) is the threat of a lawsuit. GFIAFP is too stupid to realize how this will play out in court..

Judge: "so, you are in a sports forum.. you use a false name called Giants Fan to protect your anonymity and someone claimed this "giants fan" was a pedophile".

GFIAFP: "Yes sir".

Judge: "Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son"

GFIAFP: "I'm going to sue you"

What a focking drama queen.. :rolleyes:

:first:

Hopefully after GFIAFP takes over FFtoday, the site will suck less.

Well, the banner ads at the top should be alot more intresting. :banana:

Goodbye.

"And POOF ... he was gone."

I would love to meet you and beat the stupid out of you for all of.your 9/11 bullshit.

crackattack's attacks cracked the cracker's back. Congrats crack cracker attacker, crackattack.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Is there some other thread that led up to this?

Actually there are internet harassment laws where he could sue -- BUT with the context of everythign on this board and how everyone rips on each other a lawsuit wouldn't amount to anything. I guess GF is desperate for money or something and thinks this could make him a quick buck I don't know. But any decent lawyer would point out the context of the board and point out that he kept posting on it knowing what it was.

Is a little creepy that he ends his posting the same day Sandusky goes to jail though :unsure:

Is a little creepy that he ends his posting the same day Sandusky goes to jail though :unsure:

You think they are one in the same?

:M. Night Shyamalan twist:

Because it is untrue and you are just making it up with no regard to how it hurts me.

what about your proclamations of 9/11 heroism? doooosh

I'm prolly gonna hafta subpoena your IP in the lawsuit. Sorry.

Advice from my lawyers.

Yes, internet slap fight lawsuits are all the rage now. Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

I have a degree in The Force.

Unless you have, like evidence, calling someone a child molester just out of, spite or whatever, yes you could be sued for slander. That could cause serious damage to someones reputation if it wasn't true. Right?

There may even be punitive damages.

GFIAFP would have to show economic damages. Since GFIAFP hasn't been part of the economy since the mid-80's, I wouldn't worry about it.

Maybe... GFIAFP IS Sandusky?

Didn't he always say his rich family owns a charity? Could it be Second Mile? :shocking:

Is there some other thread that led up to this?

Not that I know of. I just think crackattack is so much of a whiney twat that he can't handle someones online persona? :dunno:

Yesss .... feel the anger Strike! Feel the HATE!

There are few things more entertaining than Strike and GF getting trashed on a Friday night.

:D