Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Zimmerman re-enacts night of shooting for Police

I love how peenie says "you guys have it set in your brains that black men are a menace and you can't see beyond that", and then basically says that black men are menaces and whites should be afraid of them 3 posts later.

Peenie contradicts herself a lot and then usually follows it up with a thread deletion. But she can't delete a thread started by BLS. :overhead:

I've been in Chicago for a few days and have yet to be shot at. :D

Go hang out at what used to be Cabrini - Green for awhile and get back to us.

I love how peenie says "you guys have it set in your brains that black men are a menace and you can't see beyond that", and then basically says that black men are menaces and whites should be afraid of them 3 posts later.

no mthfcker that is not what the fck i said.

first of all i was responding to the stats that someone posted that simply cannot be denied.

blacks commit a lot of the damn crimes, I KNOW cause WE-as in BLACK PEOPLE-are the victims of those crimes.

that doesn't mean that ALL black men are criminals.

just because serial killers tend to be white men does not mean all white men are serial killers.

AAAANNNDDD white motherfckrs commit crimes too.

their asses just don't go to jail as often.

why don't you all look up the stats about whites and blacks committing the same crimes and see the incarceration rates between those two groups.

the reason i call trayvon trayvon and zimmerman zimmerman is because of the way the story has been reported.

i have no fcking idea what zimmerman's first name is, blame the media, not me.

and all of y'all will owe me a fcking apology when the truth comes out!

explain why the screams stopped as soon as the bullet was fired!

if zimmerman was getting beat the fck up and he was scared he still would've been screaming even after he shot the gun.

the reason there was silence was because zimmerman was not screaming.

y'all are some dumb asses, for real.

i'm not even arguing with you all anymore.

that story is completely ridiculous.

trayvon would have had to have a criminal record in order to approach a stranger and buck up to him like that.

that takes some real balls and this wasn't a street kid.

y'all are on some next sht.

We broadcast excerpts of the chilling recording of a prosecutor’s interview with Trayvon’s girlfriend. She and Trayvon were talking on the phone in the moments leading up to his death. "I know he was scared," the girl recounts. "I told him, 'Keep running!' ... He told me the guy was getting real close to him. And the next I hear is [Trayvon saying], 'Why are you following me for?' … I heard this man... say, 'What are you doing around here?' ... And I call Trayvon, 'Trayon, what's going on? What’s going on?’ ... Then, I am calling him and he didn’t answer...You could hear someone had bumped Trayvon...I was still screaming, I was saying, 'Trayvon! Trayvon!'...And then the next thing the phone just shut off."

slang term definitions:

buck = slang for the act of fighting, slang for disagree'ing and feeling angry towards something, gettin wild and uncontrollablly crazy

next sht = Anything ill; completely out of nowhere.

eta,

and furthermore y'all don't even see the obvious! young black dudes don't even TALK the way zimmerman claim.

you can feel it, you know it, you know black guys don't use those words.

zimmerman is completely out of step with real black culture.

if trayvon had really truly stepped to zimmerman it wouldn't have gone down the way zimmerman described.

black guys don't talk like that.

you can even hear it in the way trayvon's girlfriend spoke.

she said that trayvon said, "why are you follwing me for."

THAT IS BLACK SPEAK!

zimmerman is fcking lying!

In his written statement, Zimmerman adds that after he shot Martin in the chest, the teen's final words were: 'You got me.'

you really believe that? that's from some damn 50's movie.

oh yeah, trayvon really would walk up to a complete stranger for no reason and threaten his life when he was carrying NO WEAPON, only some skittles and iced tea.

y'all are stupid! just as stupid as those who believed oj didn't kill nicole. just dumb, head in the sand.

Blacks generally go by their first names and reject their slave names. Thats why they have such weird a$$ names like Laquishwondashiquilla. :banana:

all names have been made up at one time or the other.

and get this straight, most blacks commit crimes because they're poor and uneducated.

what the fock is the excuse for all the criminals who put our country in the recession it is currently in?

all those greedy motherfckrs that went to the best schools and who have the most money and advantages, what about those fckrs who won't spend a day in jail?

they're still criminals!

and get this straight, most blacks commit crimes because they're poor and uneducated.

what the fock is the excuse for all the criminals who put our country in the recession it is currently in?

all those greedy motherfckrs that went to the best schools and who have the most money and advantages, what about those fckrs who won't spend a day in jail?

they're still criminals!

Former Senator Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania, a Republican candidate for president, warned this fall that movement “up into the middle income is actually greater, the mobility in Europe, than it is in America.” National Review, a conservative thought leader, wrote that “most Western European and English-speaking nations have higher rates of mobility.” Even Representative Paul D. Ryan, a Wisconsin Republican who argues that overall mobility remains high, recently wrote that “mobility from the very bottom up” is “where the United States lags behind.”

At least five large studies in recent years have found the United States to be less mobile than comparable nations. A project led by Markus Jantti, an economist at a Swedish university, found that 42 percent of American men raised in the bottom fifth of incomes stay there as adults. That shows a level of persistent disadvantage much higher than in Denmark (25 percent) and Britain (30 percent) — a country famous for its class constraints.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/05/us/harder-for-americans-to-rise-from-lower-rungs.html?pagewanted=all

It is harder than ever for a poor person to rise to middle class. Not only are blacks poorer on average when compared to white people they have very little chance to improve their economic situation.

Black people are going to be committing crimes at a higher rate than white people for more than a generation just because of the economic structure of this country.

first of all i was responding to the stats that someone posted that simply cannot be denied.

blacks commit a lot of the damn crimes, I KNOW cause WE-as in BLACK PEOPLE-are the victims of those crimes.

that doesn't mean that ALL black men are criminals.

just because serial killers tend to be white men does not mean all white men are serial killers.

why don't you all look up the stats about whites and blacks committing the same crimes and see the incarceration rates between those two groups.

the reason i call trayvon trayvon and zimmerman zimmerman is because of the way the story has been reported.

and all of y'all will owe me a fcking apology when the truth comes out!

explain why the screams stopped as soon as the bullet was fired!

if zimmerman was getting beat the fck up and he was scared he still would've been screaming even after he shot the gun.

the reason there was silence was because zimmerman was not screaming.

y'all are some dumb asses, for real.

i'm not even arguing with you all anymore.

that story is completely ridiculous.

trayvon would have had to have a criminal record in order to approach a stranger and buck up to him like that.

that takes some real balls and this wasn't a street kid.

y'all are on some next sht.

slang term definitions:

buck = slang for the act of fighting, slang for disagree'ing and feeling angry towards something, gettin wild and uncontrollablly crazy

next sht = Anything ill; completely out of nowhere.

eta,

and furthermore y'all don't even see the obvious! young black dudes don't even TALK the way zimmerman claim.

you can feel it, you know it, you know black guys don't use those words.

zimmerman is completely out of step with real black culture.

if trayvon had really truly stepped to zimmerman it wouldn't have gone down the way zimmerman described.

black guys don't talk like that.

you can even hear it in the way trayvon's girlfriend spoke.

she said that trayvon said, "why are you follwing me for."

THAT IS BLACK SPEAK!

zimmerman is fcking lying!

you really believe that? that's from some damn 50's movie.

oh yeah, trayvon really would walk up to a complete stranger for no reason and threaten his life when he was carrying NO WEAPON, only some skittles and iced tea.

y'all are stupid! just as stupid as those who believed oj didn't kill nicole. just dumb, head in the sand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEBgTkJXzQ0

For the record Peenie. I'm OWNING you in this thread.

The reality Peenie, and this is the last time I'm going to say it is I never judged this case on color. You did and people like you did.

I judged it on FACTS. Some facts are unclear, and some are concrete.

The reality is we'll never really know the whole truth because a boy was shot and he can't tell his side of the story.

I said it in the original thread and I'll say it again. If Zimmerman was wrong in his actions I hope they hang him.

But if he wasn't, and he was being attacked, as the evidence suggests, then I hope YOU will agree that he should be set free.

:huh: :doh: :lol:

Mebbe cause they're too smart to get caught as often? :dunno:

For the record Peenie. I'm OWNING you in this thread.

Martin's family listened to eight tapes, Julison said. At one point, Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon's mother, ran out of the room screaming and crying, barely lasting through half the tapes.

The boy's father, Tracey Martin, stoic and measured until then, erupted, Julison said.

"He killed my son," Martin said, according to Julison. "He killed my son. He couldn't control himself."

Zimmerman supporters can point to a separate Sanford police report within the documents that says Martin's father, Tracy Martin, told investigators the screams did not belong to his son when he heard the recordings two days after the shooting.

Martin has since told reporters he was uncertain at that time, but that when he heard an enhanced recording on March 16 he was convinced it was his son calling for help. The boy's mother, Sybrina Fulton, also insists the cries come from Trayvon.

Zimmerman's father and brother have been equally adamant it was George's voice they heard.

hmm....that is certainly evidence that trayvon may have not been the one screaming, but i will take the word of the mother over the father.

blacks commit a lot of the damn crimes, I KNOW cause WE-as in BLACK PEOPLE-are the victims of those crimes..

Only because white people stay as far away as possible. It's all about opportunity.

i don't speak for all black people and i certainly don't speak for criminals.

you all get on my nerves.

i have more things to worry about than trayvon or zimmerman.

i need a new damn job.

i need a new damn job.

Popeye's is hiring.

:thumbsup:

i need a new damn job.

Lucky for you, you already got a leg up on any equally qualified competition. Happy hunting!

:lol:

It got better with this gem.

She knows how all of this went down, who was yelling, who was on top, all kinds of details, but she doesn't know Zimmerman's first name. :lol:

It has been crystal clear by reading peenie's posts that she saw the initial story as reported with all the falsehoods and has not paid any attention whatsoever since the day it broke on the national scene. Practically everything she mentions was destroyed months ago.

I wonder how much money those dirtbag parents of What's His Face Martin made from selling patented merchandise with Travon logos and images?

I'm not "blaming " anyone, it just struck me as odd and a little self-serving for your arguments sake.

FWIW, I have said previously that I think Zimmerman would go to jail based on him not listening to the dispatcher and following Martin. I believe, if that is true, that his actions lead to the death of Martin and it all could have been avoided.

I'm not "blaming " anyone, it just struck me as odd and a little self-serving for your arguments sake.

FWIW, I have said previously that I think Zimmerman would go to jail based on him not listening to the dispatcher and following Martin. I believe, if that is true, that his actions lead to the death of Martin and it all could have been avoided.

Again with this shiot?!!! All the dispatcher told him was that he didn't need to. They never told him to stop or not too. :wall:

Again with this shiot?!!! All the dispatcher told him was that he didn't need to. They never told him to stop or not too. :wall:

Why do you get so upset? Do you have a personal stake in this? WTF...so then I'll be wrong when the verdict comes in. No big deal. Chill.

i need a new damn to get off welfare and get a job.

I agree Peenie - You and your kind ARE abusing the system! :overhead:

I think this is perhaps plausible, but a little bit of a reach.

he passed the lie detector test? interesting.

well....see, this is what i get for not sticking to my guns and keeping an open mind until all the facts are revealed during the trial.

i'll have to force myself not to keep revisiting this topic.

I wonder if the lie detector results will be admissible in court. Some states do not allow them on the basis that they're unreliable, but I don't know what Florida's stance is.

I wonder if the lie detector results will be admissible in court. Some states do not allow them on the basis that they're unreliable, but I don't know what Florida's stance is.

Both sides have to agree for it to be admissible... If the prosection didn't know beforehand that he was taking it and had no control over the testing I'd imagine they wouldn't want to allow it due to the fact they know he passed it.

If they both agreed to it beforehand, then i'd guess itd be admissible...

Both sides have to agree for it to be admissible... If the prosection didn't know beforehand that he was taking it and had no control over the testing I'd imagine they wouldn't want to allow it due to the fact they know he passed it.

If they both agreed to it beforehand, then i'd guess itd be admissible...

My guess is that it's something the cops did for their investigation only. Give him a lie detector; if he passes then maybe don't push charges, if he fails then gather as much evidence against him as you can.

My guess is that it's something the cops did for their investigation only. Give him a lie detector; if he passes then maybe don't push charges, if he fails then gather as much evidence against him as you can.

Could also be a defense team stunt for PR purposes... I can't imagine the police can force you to take a lie detector test, so GZ would have to have been willing... It'd have been pretty stupid potentially to put your fate into the hands of a somewhat unreliable machine like that, where a false positive has such big reprocussions...

Could also be a defense team stunt for PR purposes... I can't imagine the police can force you to take a lie detector test, so GZ would have to have been willing... It'd have been pretty stupid potentially to put your fate into the hands of a somewhat unreliable machine like that, where a false positive has such big reprocussions...

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

I could see him submitting to a lie detector if he really thought he was innocent, with the caveat that it would not be admissible in court. If he passes maybe he avoids being charged at all. If he fails at least they can't use it against him at trial.

Hey Worms, too bad you didn't know he passed this test when you tried, convicted, and sentenced Zimmerman to life back on page 1.

You wouldn't look like a complete idiot now.......at least on this subject.

Hey Worms, too bad you didn't know he passed this test when you tried, convicted, and sentenced Zimmerman to life back on page 1.

You wouldn't look like a complete idiot now.......at least on this subject.

Wrong thread, dipsh!t. Also, fock your mother in her earhole. :banana:

Wrong thread, dipsh!t. Also, fock your mother in her earhole. :banana:

didn't say this thread, Sport.

Bet you feel like an idiot now with your premature conviction.....ya know, being a pretend lawyer and all.