Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

This Wednesday blows.

My son has to go back to school in Wednesday. I always get depressed when this time of year rolls around. I always see most parents saying they can't wait to get the kids back in school and away from them. LOL Not me. I focking hate it and whish he could stay home all day everyday.

We ended the summer break today with a trip to Gatti Town. For those that don't know, Gatti Town is like a pizza place buffet style for family's with games and even rides inside. THe buffet is way more than pizza too. They have huge salad bar, baked potatoes, hotdogs, mac n cheese, spagetti, Alfredo, bread sticks, cheese sticks, nachos, tacos, dessert pizza, etc...

I asked him a couple of weeks ago if there was anything he didn't get to do yet this summer that he wanted to do, and he said Gatti Town. I bought him 7 dollars worth of tokens. The best thing about it was ALL games are only 25 cents from August 6 to September 6th. Most all the games are usually 50 cents. He had a good time and we even played a few together.

So how do the geeks feel on this. Are you thrilled to get them back in school or would like to have them home all the time???

I don't have kids but there is a solution. You could home school him. He might end up better educated that way anyways. Of course, he'd have the social skills of GFIAFP but hey there's always a trade off.

There is a new lunch menu this year. They are replacing Corndogs and hamburgers with beet(Yes, BEET) sticks and lima beans.

I will have to pack him a lunch every single day. lol

There is a new lunch menu this year. They are replacing Corndogs and hamburgers with beet(Yes, BEET) sticks and lima beans.

God I would hate to be a student in today's world.

I don't have kids but there is a solution. You could home school him. He might end up better educated that way anyways. Of course, he'd have the social skills of GFIAFP but hey there's always a trade off.

I have considered that many times. He is smart as hell and quick leaner, so that would help.

He gets focked with in school daily. Last school year, he sat by himself for lunch most of the time. And when he did sit with "Friends", there were problems. He didn't have ANY problems whatsoever in grade school, but last year was his first year of middle school and it blew, hard. He was in 6th last year. Starting 7th this year.

His social skills are great with everyone else. He is real polite. One time when we were waiting in the checkout line, he went up to the elderly woman that was in front of us and put all her bags in her cart as the cashier bagged them, and I didn't tell him too either. lol

Just had a lot of trouble with the kids in his school. Hopefully, this year will be different. He isn't really being bullied or picked on like he was in the schools his mom had him in. I talk with him everyday about his day and always tell him to tell me when someone bullies him. Last year, one kid popped him in the arm, but he only did it once and it didn't really hurt my son. He told me about and I asked if he wanted me to call the school and check into it more, but he said he wanted to wait and see if it became a problem, which it never did.

Most of the time it is over stupid sh1t like which game system is best or one game or another is gay. He has even brought on sh1t himself a couple. I just try and stay real involved and tell him we are not going to ever let it get real bad like it did when he was with his mom.

A friend of mine in Minny just told me the other night that their school lunch is going to cost $4.00 a day starting this year. How is that even possible?

A friend of mine in Minny just told me the other night that their school lunch is going to cost $4.00 a day starting this year. How is that even possible?

I know. Since I am poor, he got reduced lunches last year, so my cost for his lunch was only like a 1.20 or 1.60.

I sent in 5 bucks at the beginning of the year and he had 40 cents left at the end of the year out of that one time deposit. He didn't eat many school lunches. He even bought sh1t other than the daily lunch with that 5 bucks. Like bags of chips and cookies. Took his lunch almost every day.

He has never ate the school lunches though. Me and the ex were still married when he was in 1st grade and we sent him to school with his own lunch everyday. She knew this. In fact, early in the school year is when she left me. She kept him in the same school for the remainder of the year.

2nd grade she moves to the projects and sends him to a failing school in the next city over. Fast forward 4 years and I get custody of him. When he moves in, I say don't forget your lunchbox because I remember how he always takes his lunch. I put him back in the Chandler school November of his 5th grade year.

I notice his lunchbox is brand new. I ask him when he got it and he said second grade, but mom NEVER let him take his lunch to school, even though she knew he wouldn't eat it. THis woman received hundreds of dollars in food stamps for him each month plus nearly 600 a month in focking child support. She received food stamps for herself too. But she was feeding her worthless drug addict boyfriend and half their buddies, so my son had to focking starve at school all those years.

I just about focking sh1t when he told me about this.

Home schooling with gocolts:

8 AM: History. WWII in color on the History channel.

9 AM: Math. Daily checkup on the Rasmussen poll.

10 AM: Shop. Build me a decent ramp.

12 PM: Lunch (cod mw3)

2 PM: Chemistry. Call mom.

3PM: Shop.

You're a good dad gocolts :thumbsup:

This

THanks for that guys. :cheers: :)

I try. My son still tells me after nearly 2 years since he moved in that he has never regretted moving in with me for a second. He tells me he loves his life nearly everyday and how much better life is with me.

He saw his mom this summer for an hour and half, one visit, and that was just because she needed a ride one night. I wouldn't have done it, but my boy hadn't seen his mom all summer. Hell, we can barley get her to call.

:doublethumbsup:

Gary, despite the fact we give you a lot of grief around here, you are a good guy and a great Father. Despite times changing from when we were kids, kids are still kids....he will settle into his niche and things will be fine for him.

I'm with you colts, summer goes by too fast. Another month with my boys would be gretta.

Can't Wait! :banana:

I'm with both of yous at times. I work nights and during the school year I see very little of them. Breaks my heart when the younger one goes to sleep on Sunday he says " love you dad see you next Saturday"

:sadbanana:

His social skills are great with everyone else. He is real polite. One time when we were waiting in the checkout line, he went up to the elderly woman that was in front of us and put all her bags in her cart as the cashier bagged them, and I didn't tell him too either. lol

:doublethumbsup:

I have considered that many times. He is smart as hell and quick leaner, so that would help.

He gets focked with in school daily. Last school year, he sat by himself for lunch most of the time. And when he did sit with "Friends", there were problems. He didn't have ANY problems whatsoever in grade school, but last year was his first year of middle school and it blew, hard. He was in 6th last year. Starting 7th this year.

Just had a lot of trouble with the kids in his school. Hopefully, this year will be different. He isn't really being bullied or picked on like he was in the schools his mom had him in. I talk with him everyday about his day and always tell him to tell me when someone bullies him. Last year, one kid popped him in the arm, but he only did it once and it didn't really hurt my son. He told me about and I asked if he wanted me to call the school and check into it more, but he said he wanted to wait and see if it became a problem, which it never did.

Most of the time it is over stupid sh1t like which game system is best or one game or another is gay. He has even brought on sh1t himself a couple. I just try and stay real involved and tell him we are not going to ever let it get real bad like it did when he was with his mom.

The key, like you said, is talking to him daily. Kids can hide that sh1t very easily. My 12 year old nephew just stuck a gun in his mouth a couple of months ago. And of course after it happens, everyone starts coming out of the woodwork talking about how bad he was bullied in school.

The key, like you said, is talking to him daily. Kids can hide that sh1t very easily. My 12 year old nephew just stuck a gun in his mouth a couple of months ago. And of course after it happens, everyone starts coming out of the woodwork talking about how bad he was bullied in school.

That's focking horrible. 12 ??? Holy fock. Sorry to hear that.

That's focking horrible. 12 ??? Holy fock. Sorry to hear that.

Thanks. And yes, you can't imagine what everyone went through. I'm fortunate enough to be able to head back home to Indy 90 min away from the small town where it happened. At least I can get away from it. Not a fun couple of weeks. As soon as my brother and mom would start to get it under control, someone else would show up to pay their respects and it would start all over. That went on for over a week.

Thanks. And yes, you can't imagine what everyone went through. I'm fortunate enough to be able to head back home to Indy 90 min away from the small town where it happened. At least I can get away from it. Not a fun couple of weeks. As soon as my brother and mom would start to get it under control, someone else would show up to pay their respects and it would start all over. That went on for over a week.

Poor kid. Cannot imagine what your brother is going through. How do you move on.

Maybe I'll cry myself to sleep.

Again sorry to hear and T&Ps to your family.

:lol:

It could be worse; some schools do not allow students to bring their own lunch.

I know. Since I am poor, he got reduced lunches last year, so my cost for his lunch was only like a 1.20 or 1.60.

Good to see you are doing what you can to make your welfare case a generational thing.

I hate Romney/Ryan, the only silver lining is getting people like you out of the system, and you'll forgive me for saying it - you actually have to go get a job.

Good to see you are doing what you can to make your welfare case a generational thing.

I hate Romney/Ryan, the only silver lining is getting people like you out of the system, and you'll forgive me for saying it - you actually have to go get a job.

Good post, Cortezthedouche. :rolleyes:

Good post, Cortezthedouche. :rolleyes:

:lol Haven't logged on in a while, but some things never change:

Gocolts is still a lazy sh1thead on welfare, you are still the board moron, and GFIAFP's fake family member died.

Has he ever taken any martial arts classes? I'm not a parent but I would think it would get worse if you tried to interfere in the bullying. It's something he needs to solve on his own. I guess I was lucky to have three older brothers and a bunch of older cousins growing up. No one would bully me except my own brothers of course. They kicked the crap out of me!

So sad. My condolences :(

I can't wait 'till the little perverted creeper next door goes back to school...

I can't wait 'till the little perverted creeper next door goes back to school...

Going to send him to school with a smile on his face ( and new image in the spank bank) ??

I can't wait 'till the little perverted creeper next door goes back to school...and shares all his nude videos of me with his friends

fixored

:nono: You have no sympathy for the handicapped citizens of the USA? You just got added to the Lake Of Fire list, which means you will be burning in Hell real soon. Death pool update will be including cortezthekiller303 very soon. Brain aneurysm in your immediate future. :wave:

:nono:

You left out the Mon-Wed-Fri rape and torture class consisting of watching I Spit on Your Grave, sponsored by Netflix. Plus, I don't see any P.E. classes... this kid's legs are gonna atrophy faster than GoColts'

You left out Art Class. How to draw nude portraits of crapper busting fatties.

My wife taught PreK for a year. It was just a joke. First of all, half the kids were getting fed free breakfast, as well as the reduced lunch. They wore the same clothes everyday, and were filthy.

Then, on friday, they served ice cream in the cafeteria with lunch. Kids on free and reduced lunch (half the class) didn't get any. My wife paid for the reduced lunch kids to have ice cream, and she got reprimanded for it.

Then, the kids had snack time in the afternoon. The parents were supposed to send snacks. Of course, half of them never did, so my wife had to buy it. It was mandated she give them a snack, but no way was the district going to pay for it if the parents wouldn't.

So in addition to having to completely furnish and decorate the focking classroom (including rugs, furniature, and a buttload of books) which cost us over $1,000 (and then they didn't pay her for the entire first two months) she was expected to pay for 30 kids' snacks every day and then she bought half of them ice cream every friday.

All this for $30K a year, constant interferrence, endless beuacracy and paperwork, and incompetent superiors and sh!tty parents to deal with.

Of course, many of those kids never ate a meal that wasn't the breakfast, lunch, and snack provided for them at school.

My son has to go back to school in Wednesday. I always get depressed when this time of year rolls around. I always see most parents saying they can't wait to get the kids back in school and away from them. LOL Not me. I focking hate it and whish he could stay home all day everyday.

We ended the summer break today with a trip to Gatti Town. For those that don't know, Gatti Town is like a pizza place buffet style for family's with games and even rides inside. THe buffet is way more than pizza too. They have huge salad bar, baked potatoes, hotdogs, mac n cheese, spagetti, Alfredo, bread sticks, cheese sticks, nachos, tacos, dessert pizza, etc...

I asked him a couple of weeks ago if there was anything he didn't get to do yet this summer that he wanted to do, and he said Gatti Town. I bought him 7 dollars worth of tokens. The best thing about it was ALL games are only 25 cents from August 6 to September 6th. Most all the games are usually 50 cents. He had a good time and we even played a few together.

So how do the geeks feel on this. Are you thrilled to get them back in school or would like to have them home all the time???

reading this brings a tear to my eye. i almost feel bad for getting you banned. almost.

Holy fock, horrible. Sorry to hear that man.