Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Waiver guys

WRs

Ogletree- this years L.Robinson?

Curley- looks like the possession guy in NY, bonus for return leagues

QB

Cassell- looks like a possible 2010 return, solid running game opening up the passing game so far

QB

Cassell- looks like a possible 2010 return, solid running game opening up the passing game so far

I had a good feeling about Cassell this year, he's my #2

Also, McCluterfock looks like a steal

Was going to come add Cassel. Think he might be a better QB2 than Palmer.

Danny Amendola if he wasn't drafted in your league... Not huge, but getting the targets.

Was going to come add Cassel. Think he might be a better QB2 than Palmer.

What sucks about this for me is in my 2QB league, I decided to go with Palmer over Cassel this week.

:doh:

QB

:doh:

looks like we spoke kindly of him too soon :(

Mikel Leshoure, DET RB

Kev Smith not good.

whats your definition of good :shocking:

I only said that to motivate Kevvy Kev. Obviously he read my post and got his arse in the endzone! Glad it worked! :headbanger:

Works for me, do it again 2 more time

Say something bad about Sjax please :thumbsup:

A. Morris

S. Hill

A. Jeffery

D. McCluster

C. Fleener

L. Jean (when Johnson gets hurt)

Pats D vs Arz

Bengal D vs Browns

WRs

Ogletree- this years L.Robinson?

Curley- looks like the possession guy in NY, bonus for return leagues

QB

As a Jets fan, I will say that you may have seen his best fantasy performance of the year. Although I like him as a player, I wouldn't waste a pick on him...

As far as guys who are probably available in most leagues, Alfred Morris will undoubtedly be the flavor of the week.

WR

Ogletree

Cobb

Jeffery

Streater

Collie

Hill

RB

McCluster

A Morris

TE

Rudolph

Olsen

Bennett

QB

Hasselback

WRs

Curley-

its Kerley

McCluster is interesting because he's clearly a WR right now, while most sites still list him as solely an RB (yahoo is the only one I see where he's a RB/WR).

I hope that changes soon. I could find use for McCluster as a WR, but not at RB.

OK so i worked all day Sunday, and didnt see a single play of any of the afternoon games. Lets say hypothetically that you had the #1 waiver priority, and were weak at RB. Which one of Smith and Morris would you grab? Smith of course has his injury issues, and the return of Leshoure in a couple of weeks. Morris doesnt have the injury concerns, but does have The Evil Shanahanigans to deal with. Both guys had good Week 1 games. Who is the guy who looks better long term?

OK so i worked all day Sunday, and didnt see a single play of any of the afternoon games. Lets say hypothetically that you had the #1 waiver priority, and were weak at RB. Which one of Smith and Morris would you grab? Smith of course has his injury issues, and the return of Leshoure in a couple of weeks. Morris doesnt have the injury concerns, but does have The Evil Shanahanigans to deal with. Both guys had good Week 1 games. Who is the guy who looks better long term?

I would go with Morris.

Both guys have things working against them, but I see more against Smith (injuries, other RBs coming back, etc.). Morris of course has Shannahanigans to deal with, but as has been stated here before- when he finds a back he likes, he tends to stick with them. I think he likes Morris.

I have a good feeling about Morris. They cut Hightower probably due to his own ineffectiveness, but probably because Morris proved himself in preseason (Royster and Helu were already somewhat known quantities). Morris has good size and makes tough runs. I can't speak for his pass- blocking, but obviously if he was in that much yesterday he can't be all that bad.

Here's another question. Who is on the list of players you are dropping to get these guys? I took a flyer on DeAngelo in a late draft thinking he would we be a good flex play week 1 after swearing a few years a go He will never be on a roster of mine again. I am dumping him fast.

Here's another question. Who is on the list of players you are dropping to get these guys? I took a flyer on DeAngelo in a late draft thinking he would we be a good flex play week 1 after swearing a few years a go He will never be on a roster of mine again. I am dumping him fast.

Yeah im thinking of it too....he could perform on his own.....certainly wont perform when stewart comes back and they play better teams. Also have Sidney Rice......i wouldnt dump him but i already have Calvin, Roddy, Dez and Britt.

I drafted Brian Quick and Rueben Randle to sit on for potential breakout... gonna dump them both.

I was thinking about snagging Jerome Simpson and sitting on him a few more games but not sure.

how would you rank these guys not needed any for a starter now.... just some depth.

McCluster (wr) in my format

Stephen Hill

Aldrick Robinson

Jerome Simpson

Luis Murphy

My god you Ogletree people.......the term is..CHASING....POINTS

I hope to god the guy i play next week gets Ogletree and starts him.

Open waivers....

Dropped boldin, R. Jennings, K. Hunter for

Ogletree, a. Morris, Cobb

No way I'd drop Hunter. He looks strong!!!

As to Hunter, I am sitting on McCoy, Murray, D.Martin, and D. Brown...I'd rather grab another possible starter in Morris than sit on Gore's change of pace...also, only holding Roddy, Decker, and Young, I need to take a flier on a breakout WR

My god you Ogletree people.......the term is..CHASING....POINTS

I hope to god the guy i play next week gets Ogletree and starts him.

Laurent Robinson went 54/850/11 in 14 games basically playing the same position for Dallas last year. He was the 13th highest scoring WR in pts per game last season, largely driven by 11 TDs. Will Ogletree match that? Who knows. Can he match it? Well 2 TDs in week 1 seems to indicate that Dallas isnt afraid to look for him in the redzone. If anything we should all be kicking ourselves for not recognizing the potential of that position being valuable again this season. Ogletree seems to be at least as talented as Robinson. Austin is still only one step away from his hamstring exploding. Bryant will still disapear for games on end. Like 2011, the 2012 Dallas WR corps is talented, but maddeningly inconsistant. Ogletree, like Robinson the last 3/4 of 2011, might be the Cowboys most reliable WR.