Sign in to follow this  
murf74

Rodgers

you suck

The end :bench:

Matt Ryan :wave: step on up, you are my new starter here on out.

I can't stand to watch another lost puppy drop back from this system QB another game.

you suck

Can someone tell me hat happened to him? I'm not watching the game

drop back to pass...wait 3 minutes....look like you want to eat a sandwich get sacked or doink a pass with no touch off a FB

Can someone tell me hat happened to him? I'm not watching the game

Sure...the Pack decided that they needed to run the ball. They did so semi- effectively. The trouble however, is that the whole offense looks out of sync and Rodgers can't seem to get into a rhythm. Additionally, the receivers and supposed superstar TE can't hang onto his passes.

He hasn't been the same since they coasted the last few games of the regular season last year and he has never gotten back on track. It will take some time but I expect to Aaron Rodgers type numbers again very soon. In any case even on a down spell he's still a top 5 QB.

Sure...the Pack decided that they needed to run the ball. They did so semi- effectively. The trouble however, is that the whole offense looks out of sync and Rodgers can't seem to get into a rhythm. Additionally, the receivers and supposed superstar TE can't hang onto his passes.

all part of reason he is not elite this year....i usually have a good feel on this stuff

Is he out of the game? Hurt for the rest of the game? I can't watch. Need details

he is playing...it's either him or Brandon Weedon I can't tell for sure

fake fg td

Is he out of the game? Hurt for the rest of the game? I can't watch. Need details

Glitch in nfl.com. It still showed Masthay throwing for a while.

Lol. GB kicker has more points than Rodgers.

all part of reason he is not elite this year....i usually have a good feel on this stuff

Murph you're an idiot. Only thing you have a feel on is being an idiot...

HTH

WOW! Six quarters into the season and we're starting to panic.

This. It sounds like all the Rodgers owners should be put on suicide watch & locked in a padded room. Calm down folks, it's been only two weeks against two very good defenses.

Agree on above

Pretty sure Brees was garbage 2-3 years ago for about 3-4 weeks, still ended up top 3 QB. But by all means trade Rodgers everyone, he sucks.

This. It sounds like all the Rodgers owners should be put on suicide watch & locked in a padded room. Calm down folks, it's been only two weeks against two very good defenses.

:thumbsup: Rodgers was the 6th best quarterback week 1. Chill out guys.

You are dumb lol.

I didn't want to settle on any QB in the 1st round unless Brady fell late in the 1st, but Rodgers will do fine this year. Just not up to par with what he did last year.

Be a man and trade Rodgers then. You can get some good players if you trade him. Someone will buy even after a slow start. Matt Ryan will have his bad games too, just wait.

I'm not even sure why I'm posting here again b/c everyone is in over reaction panic city but here is RWs take:

Aaron Rodgers completed 22-of-32 passes for 219 yards, one touchdown and one interception against the Bears in Week 2.

The box score doesn't begin to tell the full story. Rodgers had a series of pin-point downfield throws go off his receivers fingertips, including a would-be 26-yard touchdown mishandled by James Jones. Rodgers' lone interception was also on Jones for breaking his route. Freezing the safety with his eyes and subtle pocket movement, Rodgers found Donald Driver 26 yards down the seam for his lone touchdown. His 31 consecutive home games with a touchdown pass are third only to Dan Marino and Johnny Unitas. The Packers are now 30-11 in their last 41 meetings with the Bears. Rodgers has a tough matchup at Seattle in Week 3.

I just put in a trade offer to the Rodgers owner.....for Cam

I wouldn't trade ryan for Rodgers straight up.

Owning both it's one of those situations where I wouldn't trade Rodgers for Ryan but I wouldn't trade Ryan for Rodgers.

I'd be sitting tight with both.

I know Rodgers had a bad game tonight but he can survive losing Jennings and still produce #s as evidenced by the end of last season. I think Ryan would take a big hit if he lost White or Julio.

:thumbsup: Rodgers was the 6th best quarterback week 1. Chill out guys.

When you draft 4th overall and take him you are expecting elite numbers. When they are not there you will most likely lose because you had to chase all the other positions. I will be 0-2. I can't make up his deficiency with McGahee, Sproles and RBush.

When you draft 4th overall and take him you are expecting elite numbers. When they are not there you will most likely lose because you had to chase all the other positions. I will be 0-2. I can't make up his deficiency with McGahee, Sproles and RBush.

I've been making this argument with the owner in my league. Sure, he'll still be a top tier (possibly #1) QB. But he was drafted 2nd overall in my league, and that owner has NOTHING at RB. The only way he was worth a top 3 pick IMO was that he was going to put up insane numbers. He's not a "bust", but he's certainly not worth where he was drafted (so far).

This.

Most teams that took Rodgers are thin at other positions. So when your top pick puts up Matt Cassell numbers your gonna panic. Will he come around? Sure. Will you be 1-4 by then? Likely.

I've been making this argument with the owner in my league. Sure, he'll still be a top tier (possibly #1) QB. But he was drafted 2nd overall in my league, and that owner has NOTHING at RB. The only way he was worth a top 3 pick IMO was that he was going to put up insane numbers. He's not a "bust", but he's certainly not worth where he was drafted (so far).

This.

Most teams that took Rodgers are thin at other positions. So when your top pick puts up Matt Cassell numbers your gonna panic. Will he come around? Sure. Will you be 1-4 by then? Likely.

so just because you drafted him 3 or 4 overall, as the top qb drafted, you expect him to be the top scoring qb every week?!?!?!?! damn some of you are so dumb it hurts my balls thinking about it...

We'll all take your word for it. Hey everybody... Murf say Aaron Rodgers is no longer an elite QB. He usually has a good feel on this stuff, so we should all just cut our losses and move on from Rodgers.

We'll all take your word for it. Hey everybody... Murf say Aaron Rodgers is no longer an elite QB. He usually has a good feel on this stuff, so we should all just cut our losses and move on from Rodgers.

He has a good feeling on this stuff but he drafted Rodgers anyway.

This is a horrible argument. You could have just as likely gotten 2 non-elite performances out of anyone that was taken in the top 5. McCoy had an average week 1, what if he gets shut down by Baltimore this week? You're in the same position. If you're 0-2 it's because you either drafted a bad team, or have had really bad luck. But don't try to pin it on one player. If you're relying on 1 player to win your games for you, you need to get a lot better.

Rodgers had to play 2 of the best defenses in the NFL in his first 2 starts, he's averages 261/1.5/1. There are very few QB's in this league that could do that against SF and CHI.

This is a horrible argument. You could have just as likely gotten 2 non-elite performances out of anyone that was taken in the top 5. McCoy had an average week 1, what if he gets shut down by Baltimore this week? You're in the same position. If you're 0-2 it's because you either drafted a bad team, or have had really bad luck. But don't try to pin it on one player. If you're relying on 1 player to win your games for you, you need to get a lot better.

Rodgers had to play 2 of the best defenses in the NFL in his first 2 starts, he's averages 261/1.5/1. There are very few QB's in this league that could do that against SF and CHI.

I don't think I would draft a QB that high again. This was the first time I tried it in one of my big $$ leagues, I just don't think it will work out. I don't think my draft was awful, it really is the value that was coming to me. I can usually spot a QB in the middle rounds that might be better than expected, I should do what I always do and get my RBs and WRs early ond often.

Just my two pennies

In his first nfl start...andrew luck scored more fantasy points vs. Chicago than Rodgers did past night. I don't want to hear he played a good defense when luck scored more pts

This was a hillarious read, 1st game against the best defense in football, 2nd game against a tough DIVISIONAL rival that has a pretty good defense, wait until next week when GB has to travel to Seattle, never good traveling there and a pretty darn good secondary I believe, Rodgers owners here are liable to faint.

The 0-2 record someone posted was due to not drafting better after taking Rodgers, he did his part in week one, so look elsewhere on blaming that loss, I do agree that if you take a QB early, those next couple of picks better hit, that is most likely where the ball was dropped.

so just because you drafted him 3 or 4 overall, as the top qb drafted, you expect him to be the top scoring qb every week?!?!?!?! damn some of you are so dumb it hurts my balls thinking about it...

You know you've hit a sore spot when the name calling starts. :wave:

I'm pretty sure this was discussed to death on every forum I've read. If he's not going to be top scoring every week, or even close to it for that matter, then why not wait for a qb in later rounds? I thought that was the whole point.

You know you've hit a sore spot when the name calling starts. :wave:

Pretty much this. Someone is mad.

Quit trying to get cutesy with fake FG's, although that one did work, and lining up Cobb in the backfield. Yes Aaron, you DO need to run the football some and if you don't you're gonna find yourself on the couch during playoffs watching stupid discount double check commercials. Quit thinking & overanalyzing the game and go back to football the way you did a couple of years ago when you were averaging 3 td's a game. Geez. You've got the talent and the weapons around you so the whole offensive unit needs to get back to basics. Let Benson run the ball every now and then, protect Rodgers from getting sacked, WR's run the routes the way they're supposed to be run and let god blessed Rodgers use his talent to get the ball down the field and play some friggin' football. Teams aren't afraid of the Packers and they're gonna bring their A game every week. So the Packers need to stand tall and let Rodgers get back to showing people why he was the MVP, and for god's sakes receivers put some glue or something on your hands so you can hold onto the ball. Doesn't do Aaron any good if he gets the ball to you and you can't hold on to it. That's basic receiving 101 dipwads. This team is still talented enough to put up 30 plus points every game so c'mon Pack let's see it. Your defense isn't gonna play like they did against the Bears every game so the onus should be on the offense's shoulder to go out and put points on the board & win. I was hoopin' & hollerin' when my 49ers beat the Packers week 1. I'm basically rooting for Rodgers though because I think he's a helluva QB and his guys need to help him out so he can get back to throwing all the td's he used to. Plus I have him in my money league but that's not the main reason for wanting him to play good. He's the best damned QB to come out since Manning and he should be tearing the league up still. So, c'mon Packers, let's get your shiot together and go out & score some points for crap's sake.

:doh: