Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

NFC West is the best division in football

4-0, time for the least coasters to reckonize.

Cardinals >>>>> Patriots

Niners >>>>> Lions

Seahawks >>>>> Cowboys

Rams >>>>> Redskins

All but the niners win was a huge surprise. Gonna be a good year...........................For the focking Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niners certainly make it look better but no other team in that division looks better than 8-8. The NFC South and East are both better IMO.

Niners certainly make it look better but no other team in that division looks better than 8-8. The NFC South and East are both better IMO.

I can see your confusion, you must have missed this part. Here, I'll highlight it for you:

Seahawks >>>>> Cowboys

Rams >>>>> Redskins

I wouldn't say the best, but people need to shut up about getting free wins playing the NFC West

St. Louis almost beat Detroit last week and Seattle and Arizona had to beat up on each other while 49ers beat up the Packers

Hey MDC, sig bet on the Eagles/Cards game next week? Could be fun. :doublethumbsup:

Sure, what are the terms?

Sure, what are the terms?

Nothing fancy. Straight up, and we can keep it to a short time period, maybe 4 weeks?

Nothing fancy. Straight up, and we can keep it to a short time period, maybe 4 weeks?

Sure, four weeks straight up W/L, no problem.

I know the Eagles are capable of losing to any team but I think they'll beat Zona. The Cards' defense is for real but their O is fairly helpless and Philly's D looks much better this year. I expect a pretty ugly 21-17 Iggles win.

I know the Eagles are capable of losing to any team but I think they'll beat Zona. The Cards' defense is for real but their O is fairly helpless and Philly's D looks much better this year. I expect a pretty ugly 21-17 Iggles win.

I hope your right. Eagles might be without Kelce and Maclin for sure. But they did open as 4 point favorites. Maybe they will remember to cover Larry Fitzgerald this year. :wall:

I hope your right. Eagles might be without Kelce and Maclin for sure. But they did open as 4 point favorites. Maybe they will remember to cover Larry Fitzgerald this year. :wall:

I don't think the Eagles defense is great, but I do think they're better than last year. More depth on the DL, improved linebacker play, and cornerbacks in their more natural positions. Larry Fitz is the only player on the Cards who scares you even a little bit. After last year I expect he's going to see DRC with a safety over the top all game. Zona can't really run the ball at all.

Eagles will be without Kelce - ligament tear in his knee, he's done for the year. Sucks, they really liked him. OL has got to be a priority again this offseason.

I can see your confusion, you must have missed this part. Here, I'll highlight it for you:

Seahawks >>>>> Cowboys

Rams >>>>> Redskins

Not really. Both the 'Hawks and Rams were at home, and the Redskins were starting a rookie QB in his second game who still put his team in a position to tie the game.

8 weeks from now does anybody really think the Seahawks and Rams will have better records than the Cowboys and Redskins? Both the latter to my knowledge have also played 2 road games and haven't even had their home openers yet.

Not really. Both the 'Hawks and Rams were at home, and the Redskins were starting a rookie QB in his second game who still put his team in a position to tie the game.

8 weeks from now does anybody really think the Seahawks and Rams will have better records than the Cowboys and Redskins? Both the latter to my knowledge have also played 2 road games and haven't even had their home openers yet.

Dallas has not had our season opener yet. Yes we got the hell beat out of us y-day, but at the end of the day we still got a split out of the 2 week trip - I'll take that.

I don't think the Eagles defense is great, but I do think they're better than last year. More depth on the DL, improved linebacker play, and cornerbacks in their more natural positions. Larry Fitz is the only player on the Cards who scares you even a little bit. After last year I expect he's going to see DRC with a safety over the top all game. Zona can't really run the ball at all.

Eagles will be without Kelce - ligament tear in his knee, he's done for the year. Sucks, they really liked him. OL has got to be a priority again this offseason.

Definitely agree on the defense. They are just much tougher this year. Guys like Ryans, Kendricks, Cox have really infused talent and depth on defense. Boykin has looked good in nickel situations. I would probably put Nnamdi on Fitzgerald, but either way, there should be help over the top.

Is that official? All I've read is that Kelce MAY have ligament tear. Definitely hurts because he was their best offensive lineman. But everything I read said Reynolds was actually VERY good after he replaced Kelce. Was able to make the line calls, get the ball to Vick, and even do a good job shutting down Ngata in the 2nd half. Hopefully he can keep it up and at least be respectable there (assuming Kelce is done).

I still hate Andy Reid. 1st half was ugly. 2nd half playcalling was better, but this team is soo undisciplined. Not to mention basically giving away a FG at the end of the 1st half by thinking he could run out the clock.

You draft at the top for a decade or so in the Obummer Entitlement Society Punish-Success/Reward Incompetence National Football League and sooner or later even the crappy divisions will be good.... :doublethumbsup:

That's what makes the Packers constant year-in/year-out success for the past 20-plus years even more amazing :cheers:

Deal. :cheers:

They actually rushed for 105 yards yesterday. Nobody is going to confuse them with a rushing powerhouse, but that was a big improvement over the first week. Which was vs. Seattle, which only gave up 49 yards rushing to Dallas. So maybe Seattle has a good rushing defense. :dunno:

I said somewhere earlier that the Cards are going to use the Niners playbook this year. Rush even when it isn't working, get a few first downs, punt when you have to, use Zastudil (good punter) and Peterson to control field position, be patient, and let the defense wreak havoc.

You draft at the top for a decade or so in the Obummer Entitlement Society Punish-Success/Reward Incompetence National Football League and sooner or later even the crappy divisions will be good.... :doublethumbsup:

That's what makes the Packers constant year-in/year-out success for the past 20-plus years even more amazing :cheers:

Seattle has been mostly drafting in the middle. They had the 4th pick the same year Green Bay had the 9th then the 6th the following year.

High picks are a huge reason for Frisco's recent success, though kudos to Harbaugh for using said talent properly.

Seattle has been mostly drafting in the middle. They had the 4th pick the same year Green Bay had the 9th then the 6th the following year.

High picks are a huge reason for Frisco's recent success, though kudos to Harbaugh for using said talent properly.

I was mostly just playin' around with ultra-conservative Jerra...

Love what I'm seeing from the West so far :thumbsup:

But the Packers are going to come in and lay a whooping on your midget quarterback.... whom I also love, btw :cheers:

I think the Rams have had completely disastrous drafts the last few years, I think they have zero players left from a draft either 2 or 3 years ago.

I think Seattle has 4 players left that preceeded Carroll and Schneider taking over, so the entire roster was turned over. The top picks have mostly been busts, but the later round picks have been turning into Pro Bowlers. It's the weirdest rebuilding job ever.

I was mostly just playin' around with ultra-conservative Jerra...

Love what I'm seeing from the West so far :thumbsup:

But the Packers are going to come in and lay a whooping on your midget quarterback.... whom I also love, btw :cheers:

I feel a little better after yesterday, but Wilson will need to step up if Seattle is going to win next week, along with the entire team cutting down on stupid penalties. Seattle's biggest strength is stopping the run, which is meaningless against Green Bay.

I think the Rams have had completely disastrous drafts the last few years, I think they have zero players left from a draft either 2 or 3 years ago.

I think Seattle has 4 players left that preceeded Carroll and Schneider taking over, so the entire roster was turned over. The top picks have mostly been busts, but the later round picks have been turning into Pro Bowlers. It's the weirdest rebuilding job ever.

Didn't Ron Wolf draft like this? Busting in the first, but hitting on later picks. Schneider is a disciple.

I feel a little better after yesterday, but Wilson will need to step up if Seattle is going to win next week, along with the entire team cutting down on stupid penalties. Seattle's biggest strength is stopping the run, which is meaningless against Green Bay.

I will be rooting for Wilson to have a good game but not a great game.... Gonna be weird rooting against him...

I like the way the Seahawks pounded the Cowgirls, but the Packers have some time to prepare for this game and get their offense in sync.... hopefully have Jennings back.

Matthews is playing out of his mind.... Seattle needs a very good plan for him... the problem is that the young guys on D are stepping up around him (unlike last year)...

I will be rooting for Wilson to have a good game but not a great game.... Gonna be weird rooting against him...

I like the way the Seahawks pounded the Cowgirls, but the Packers have some time to prepare for this game and get their offense in sync.... hopefully have Jennings back.

Matthews is playing out of his mind.... Seattle needs a very good plan for him... the problem is that the young guys on D are stepping up around him (unlike last year)...

Matthews scares the hell out of me. I hope Okung can suit up.

The by far worst team in the NFC North (Vikings) are pummeling the best of the NFC West (SF)

The second worst team in the NFC North (Da Bears) are pummeling the Rams

Packers are going to pummel the Seahawks tomorrow night

Let's go with the NFC West as the second-best division in football :thumbsup:

And the Cardinals are stomping the Eagles. The Hawks/Packers game tomorrow will be for division supremacy...

Focking niners :wall:

How good did the Vikings look? If they had a single wr that could get separation they might have something.

Peterson has lost about two steps unfortunately. He's still better than 50% of the backs in the league still but not elite.......yet.

How good did the Vikings look? If they had a single wr that could get separation they might have something.

Peterson has lost about two steps unfortunately. He's still better than 50% of the backs in the league still but not elite.......yet.

Ponder and Harvin lit us up. It sucked

I did not see the niners losing that game to the vikes(we're the 49ers out of sync? A lot of turnovers?). But that is why we watch/love/hate football. Any given Sunday.

And the Cardinals are stomping the Eagles. The Hawks/Packers game tomorrow will be for division supremacy...

:pointstosky: