Sign in to follow this  
RSersen

What do you need on Monday Night?

I'm either playing with or against both Falcons receivers tomorrow, so this is tricky. I'll put the leagues in order of importance.

10 team $$ keeper (in sig) - 1-0. The garbage time Stafford/Pettigrew TD gave me a .5 point lead, with Julio left to play. His team is done. As long as Jones doesn't end up with negative points, I'm good.

12 team $$ keeper - 1-0. Leading by 28.5, with Julio and Tamme left. He has McGahee and Roddy. Feeling pretty good about this one too.

12 team $$ keeper - 1-0. Leading by 55, with Roddy left. He has Julio and Demaryius. Feel pretty good about this, but receivers get monster points in this league. Comeback is very possible.

14 team freebie office league - 1-0. Leading by 7.5, with Roddy left. Opponent has Peyton. This one will be pretty tough to hold onto, but I don't really care.

So, I need Roddy to have a great game, but not too great, and I need Julio to have a good game, but not great. :wacko: :wacko: And I need McGahee, Peyton, and DT to do nothing.

I love fantasy football.

I need the ATL to not do so well.

Ryan, Turner, Roddy, and Gonz could all take the night off and I'd be happy.

Down 22.8. 6 points QB TD, NON PPR

I have Ryan and Decker going vs R. White

Gonna be tight. If White catches a bunch of Ryan tds I'm focked.

After Sunday, TRAILING 96-97... The opponent has Decker, I have Julio. Some would say I am in good shape and have nothing to worry about, but I know how this thing goes.

Up 40 with Ryan and Julio left.

Don't care. Niners focking destroyed the lions. Dancingbanana

Man, I wanted Harbaugh to slap numbnuts on the back again so bad. Was p!ssed that the handshake was cordial.

Ryan to outscore Prater by 3.

Cautiously optimistic. :unsure:

Down by 32 in a standard 25pass yard-1 point 6 td

I have peyton manning and Matt Ryan

I also have decker left...

HELP I don't know which QB to start

Im down 27...i have Ryan and Roddy going....he has Gonzo. 6 pt td league.

Should be pretty close.

I have Demaryius Thomas + 20 points against Michael Turner. Should work out for my first win of the season barring a disaster.

46 points from Julio and Ryan in a non-PPR league. Not counting on it, but they easily surpassed that last week, so who knows.

I only need 18 from the two. Very confident that will happen.

I have Ryan and Roddy. I need 55 pnts. Std scoring and we get 5 pnt bonus for 300yds qb an 7 rec wr.

Traded bowe for fitz, kept Gates in the lineup, that's all she wrote.

At this point, I'm just praying that Matt Ryan doesn't get injured. In my main keeper $$ league, I have Forte, Bradshaw, FJax, and Jennings. I won last week and need ~24 points from Ryan to win again this week, but I'm not sure that's a good thing. My team has scored in the bottom third of the league in points both weeks so I've missed out on all decent waiver wire pick-ups.

46 points from Julio and Ryan in a non-PPR league. Not counting on it, but they easily surpassed that last week, so who knows.

I'm down 67 non ppr as well and have Ryan,Julio and Decker,get bonuses for td's over 40 and double over 80,c'mon shoot-out.

In one league I need julio and bryant to score 19 points total. In another I need white, julio, and prater to not score 52+.

FF match is over. I won. Yay.

My fanduel match has me up 5 with Bryant kicking against TGONZ. Also has me up 28 with Bryant kicking and going against Manning and Decker.

Fanduel is great.

Down 96 to 42, I have Ryan, Jones, Gonzalez and Prater, he has Tamme. I feel a shootout coming. The only problem is that I am a huge Broncos fan, so I may be okay going to 1-1 as long as the Broncos win. I may.

D. Thomas and R. White both not to play........and Prater to have 10

Played Eli and Nicks.....OUCH :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: