Sign in to follow this  
Brian Bozworth Fan Club

The Seahawks and the National Media

How about you go talk about a sport you can understand and relate to. Like aerobics.

Then stop being such a kvnt. If you want to ride you mighty high horse around whining about a call in the Super Bowl years and years ago, at least be a stand up guy and be man enough to admit when a call helps your team steal a win. Nothing worse than a hypocrite. :thumbsdown:

"Homo" is simply a term of endearment for phillybear, the Paul Lynde of FFToday....

D!ckweed is some sort wild plant that can be found abundantly in hot climates like Tempe/Mesa.... I'm pretty sure the "d!ck" part isn't sexual....

Unless that's what you're thinking.... :lol:

I think combing through a post to find and pick out gay stuff is much gayer than actually posting a word or two within five paragraphs that might be considered gay... :cheers:

Look, everybody knows Paul Lynde copied his whole act from Roger the alien in American Dad.

Besides, guess who has the word "ass" in their user name.

I have a few words for you… Stop your whining!

Irony.

I love to see the Packers lose and throw their inbred fan base into a riot because there is nothing else those hillbillies live for except defending Aaron Rodgers' crass treatment of cancer patients and worshipping Ted Thompson's drafting skills where he constantly selects defensive players who routinely yield half a mile of yardage every game.

But the Packers were robbed. Switch roles....and the Seahawks would have been robbed. Quit your crying. Also, it's fitting that Golden Tate robbed the Packers. Isn't that his second offense? Dude should be suspended.

Then stop being such a kvnt. If you want to ride you mighty high horse around whining about a call in the Super Bowl years and years ago, at least be a stand up guy and be man enough to admit when a call helps your team steal a win. Nothing worse than a hypocrite. :thumbsdown:

Hey, remember when the Seahawks beat the Eagles by 50 points last year. Yeah, that was fun. Hey, remember when the Eagles got blown out by an NFC West team last week. You are simply projecting your inadequacies and self doubt onto a message bored. Reality is that you are worthless and weak. And your eyesight is now failing too. Sad.

I am the most honest person to ever walk the face of the earth. There is no way anyone can justify an INT call on the last play. That would be an injustice not known to man since the Memphis 3 trial.

Inconclusive. Look, realistically, you are a Green Bay fan, so your opinion is not important. Your team was just not good enough to beat the Seahawks. Tough titties.

Ah, nothing like looking at stuff through goggles of bias. Question, how is it being a fan of a team that gets a different set of rules than every other team? What's it like to receive extra timeouts and have more than every one else? It must be great being the only team that's allowed to shove defenders to the ground then have that same defender get called for the PI, right? I'm even more jealous of the way you guys can throw the ball into the hands of defenders and get rewarded for touchdowns.

The thing that impresses me the most though, is that even with all these different sets of rules for you guys, you guys so easily just turn a blind eye towards it, pretend it's not happening, and actually force yourself to believe due to utter bias that you've actually earned all your wins this year.

Truly inspiring.

Ah, nothing like looking at stuff through goggles of bias. Question, how is it being a fan of a team that gets a different set of rules than every other team? What's it like to receive extra timeouts and have more than every one else? It must be great being the only team that's allowed to shove defenders to the ground then have that same defender get called for the PI, right? I'm even more jealous of the way you guys can throw the ball into the hands of defenders and get rewarded for touchdowns.

The thing that impresses me the most though, is that even with all these different sets of rules for you guys, you guys so easily just turn a blind eye towards it, pretend it's not happening, and actually force yourself to believe due to utter bias that you've actually earned all your wins this year.

Truly inspiring.

You are embarrassing yourself. Green Bay is one of those "chosen" franchises that gets every possible break from the NFL, the media, the refs, everybody. You are a darling of the football world, like the SEC is in college football. Your chosen franchises just can't relate to the hard working stiffs that make up the balance of the NFL. And when one time, just one single time, it doesn't go your way, you cry a like a infant. We wuz robbed. Boo Freakin' Hoo. It's embarrassing. But, we expected nothing less from such an arrogant group of simpletons.

How did the Green Bay fans feel about the monday night OT game vs Minnesota in 2000 where Freeman ran a TD into the endzone that was laying somewhere around Freeman's body. Was that conclusive? I had money on Green Bay, and I didn't think it was a TD.

:dunno:

And when one time, just one single time, it doesn't go your way, you cry a like a infant. We wuz robbed. Boo Freakin' Hoo. It's embarrassing. But, we expected nothing less from such an arrogant group of simpletons.

Look who started this thread... Was it Packer? no. Was it a fan with some insightful and interesting information or opinion? no. It was a Seahawks fan, crying and whining and taking shots at everyone besides the Seahawks.

The Seahawks didn't steal anything you moron.

Look, realistically, I am a Seahawks fan, so my opinion is not important. My team was just not good enough to beat the Steelers. Tough titties.

So why have we been listening to 6 years of your non-stop crying like a little baby about it....? :doh:

FACE :lol:

"Homo" is simply a term of endearment for phillybear, the Paul Lynde of FFToday....

D!ckweed is some sort wild plant that can be found abundantly in hot climates like Tempe/Mesa.... I'm pretty sure the "d!ck" part isn't sexual....

Unless that's what you're thinking.... :lol:

I think combing through a post to find and pick out gay stuff is much gayer than actually posting a word or two within five paragraphs that might be considered gay... :cheers:

One, you are asking why I didn't point out a post which I hadn't yet seen, which is kinda dumb. And by kinda, I mean really.

Second, I didn't comb through your post, I just noticed it, and I noticed it because it didn't fit my model of you given other conversations. I don't want to a turn this into a Geek Board convo, as there is plenty of venom already in the thread. I'll just leave it as: I understand you better now. :cheers:

Some Packer(most in my experience)fans are actually pretty cool

This is from a Packer Fan:

So as many know this Monday I attended the Packers vs Seahawks Monday night name. And while the game is mired in controversy over poor officiating and a catch that might've been an interception or a simultaneous catch.

As a Pack fan it sucks to see them lose especially in that fashion, however as just a fan of football in general I was blown away with the production, the event, and the experience that was/is CenturyLink Field and Seattle Seahawks football. My seats were in their north-endzone equivalent, also on the north end, the Hawks Nest. I'd like to say I sat there... but sitting wasn't an option, in fact as I looked around the stadium about half of it was continuously on their feet the whole game.

Seahawk fans are rare breed, their intensity is on a whole different level than what I've ever been a part of. For the most part they are/were great fans. I can say without a doubt that even as just a fan wearing Green and Gold - I was intimidated. While friendly, the entire fan base there was amped up beyond anything I've ever seen at a Griz game.

We get into the stadium and the first thing that makes an impression on me as the game gets started is the player introduction. I recorded it on my phone, however it was so loud in there the sound got all distorted and messed up. The whole stadium is on their feet, waiving white 12th man towels. The video BUILDS up, the music doesn't just come in and the intro smacks you in the face but it's a built up thing, there's fireworks, there's fanfare - it set the tone right from the start...."

..."Then, they raise the 12th man flag. Unlike our #37 flag which is just plainly announced and done without any fanfare, they make a production out of it. For the MNF game it was Trent Dilfer - there was a quick video montage from his Seahawk days (forgot he even was one!) and then there was a camera with him which was behind him showing him standing and over-looking the field, waiving his 12th man towel. The crowd goes NUTS and then he raises the flag. There was a great build-up for this as well.

Then, there was the game. There was an incredibly similarity in fan knowledge of the game, when to be quiet, when to go nuts, etc. 3rd down was UNREAL in there. A Seahawks fan that chatted with me in a bar after the game told me on his crappy ear-phone speaker for his cell phone it registered 112 decibels over and over again. The first touchdown, a deep 45 yard bomb - the place erupted. It was so loud in there you could "feel" the noise inside you practically, the seats/stands vibrated, people were insane... the whole game. You'd think the noise would actually have been louder for their "winning" TD however many started heading out to beat the rush after the 'Hawks failed to pick up a previous 1st down/TD with 2:00 left.

I get that this was a huge stage and a unique game for Seattle, but as I've been told over and over it's always that way there. The players fed off the fan intensity. That intensity was brought up (as I saw it) through a well-planned out and produced build up with the player intros, the pre-game, the raising the flag, and the continual crowd involvement events during the game. The Seahawks responded on the field and made big play after big play.

Another thing that helped seem to keep the crowd going was that many players had cheers/chants/etc for them. Obviously there's Lynch's beastmode stuff but there were other guys that would get cheers such as, "Brrrruuuuuuuccccceeeee!" (for one of the many guys that sacked Rodgers) which would be aided by the video board that would put up the cheer/chant/etc for the player.

The whole thing was a massive production on a level that I've never seen before. Now can WaGriz copy it? No, it sure cant, comparing an FCS level stadium/experience to an NFL one just can't be done. However we as Griz fans pride ourselves on the game day experience that is Grizzly football. What I saw on Monday was two fold. There was the careful, thoughtful, and well-planned production that elevated the crowd to a frenzy. And then there was a fan base that was absolutely rabid and stayed that way the whole night...."

..."That's my thoughts. CenturyLink was an amazing experience. Sure I'm bummed the Pack lost but as someone that lives for "the experience" that stadium is the Mecca of gameday experiences. And I've been to Lambeau as well... doesn't hold a candle to what I was a part of on Monday. It was incredible...."

So why have we been listening to 6 years of your non-stop crying like a little baby about it....? :doh:

FACE :lol:

The last resort of the desperate. Quote manipulation. Oh, how the almost mighty have fallen. Tssk. Tssk.

BEEP. BEEP. HERE COMES THE FAYLEDOZER.

And kudos to all the classy Packer fans attacking Golden Tate on the Twitter and questioning his Christianity. Sickening! :thumbsdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFt6l143IyM

Yeah.... he seems like an upstanding guy :lol: ..... "I don't know what you're talking about..... I don't know what you're talking about!"

I think people have a problem with him pointing to the heavens and praising God and then making a huge, boldface, obvious lie seconds later on national TV... :doh:

Anyways, there are plenty much more noble people than Golden Tate getting it much worse on Twitter.... Not ready to cry for him just yet...

The Seahawks didn't steal anything you moron.

The refs stole it for them. Dooshnozzle.

Inconclusive?? Are you bloddy kidding? The only people in the whole world who don't think it was a clear interception are Pete Carrol and the Seahawks fans. You're telling me this is in-frickin-conclusive??

http://i.imgur.com/hOrH7.jpg

Wow, that's a pretty conclusive picture. I mean, it was obvious to anyone watching that it was an interception, but that picture is very clear.

Wow, that's a pretty conclusive picture. I mean, it was obvious to anyone watching that it was an interception, but that picture is very clear.

[seahawk Fans] Not true. If you look really, really close, you can plainly see that Tate's right thumb nail is touching the ball slightly at the top. Therefore, simultaneous possession. [seattle Fans]

And kudos to all the classy Packer fans attacking Golden Tate on the Twitter and questioning his Christianity. Sickening! :thumbsdown:

Any Packer fan doing that is worse than the Seattle fans whining.

The refs stole it for them. Dooshnozzle.

Yea just change your words when you look like the moron you are. Oh and the refs didn't steal anything moron.

[seahawk Fans] Not true. If you look really, really close, you can plainly see that Tate's right thumb nail is touching the ball slightly at the top. Therefore, simultaneous possession. [seattle Fans]

Seattle 14 GB 12. Seattle 2-1. Oh and Vick just turned it over again. :music_guitarred:

Seattle 14 GB 12. Seattle 2-1. Oh and Vick just turned it over again. :music_guitarred:

Ummmm, Eagles are 2-1 also, Einstein. LOL God, you sure haven't gotten any brighter since I used to bitchslap you daily. Although your awesome overuse of the word 'moron' is impressive. :thumbsup:

I never knew what a ridiculous bunch the seahawk fans were... :blink:

Welcome to FFT! :overhead:

Did you know that he was the first one

Look who started this thread... Was it Packer? no. Was it a fan with some insightful and interesting information or opinion? no. It was a Seahawks fan, crying and whining and taking shots at everyone besides the Seahawks.

packattack23, if you read my thread, I said that I sympathize with Packer fans, and I feel it was a bad call. My comments weren't meant to rub it in the face of Packer fans, and my intension was not to argue about whether or not it was a touchdown or interception. I think it was an interception, but to call into question the Seahawks coaches and players integrity because they won't concede they lost, is nuts. The frustration should be directed towards the replacement refs and not the team who got the advanatage of the bad call.

The main objective of my post, which most of you seem to have missed, was to point out, what I perceive, is a biased towards marquee teams by the national media, and how this biased, in this situation, has translated into some in the national media attacking the integrity of Seahawk players and coaches and accusing them of cheating. To make things worse, I think the national media has blown this thing out of proportion and got people worked up into a frenzy. Again, if rolls were reversed and the Hawks got screwed, I don't think the national media would have gone after the Packers players and coaches in the same way and accused them of cheating.

I find it interesting that so many of the antagonists who have called Hawk fans whiners, and cryers, and other derogatory names all these years are now the ones whinning and crying about how the Hawks stole the game from the Packers, and demanding they admit that they lost. Who's being hypocrital?

packattack23, if you read my thread, I said that I sympathize with Packer fans, and I feel it was a bad call. My comments weren't meant to rub it in the face of Packer fans, and my intension was not to argue about whether or not it was a touchdown or interception. I think it was an interception, but to call into question the Seahawks coaches and players integrity because they won't concede they lost, is nuts. The frustration should be directed towards the replacement refs and not the team who got the advanatage of the bad call.

The main objective of my post, which most of you seem to have missed, was to point out, what I perceive, is a biased towards marquee teams by the national media, and how this biased, in this situation, has translated into some in the national media attacking the integrity of Seahawk players and coaches and accusing them of cheating. To make things worse, I think the national media has blown this thing out of proportion and got people worked up into a frenzy. Again, if rolls were reversed and the Hawks got screwed, I don't think the national media would have gone after the Packers players and coaches in the same way and accused them of cheating.

I find it interesting that so many of the antagonists who have called Hawk fans whiners, and cryers, and other derogatory names all these years are now the ones whinning and crying about how the Hawks stole the game from the Packers, and demanding they admit that they lost. Who's being hypocrital?

Doesn't matter. If you post anything about being a Seahawks fan on this forum this is all anybody sees:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

It's just how it is. It kind of grows on you though :wub:

I don't care if the ball hits the ground, someone kicks it 10 yards out of bounds, the seattle mascot picks it up runs onto the field and hands it to golden Tate, and the refs call that a touchdown.

I'll take it.

We won :headbanger: It's about god d@mn time Seattle's on the winning end of a referees scr3wjob.

We won. :banana:

Ummmm, Eagles are 2-1 also, Einstein. LOL God, you sure haven't gotten any brighter since I used to bitchslap you daily. Although your awesome overuse of the word 'moron' is impressive. :thumbsup:

Where did I bring up the Eagles record? Keep moving the goal post moron.

Did you know that he was the first one

Don't waste your time trying to talk logically to Newbie jr. The guy is the living definition of moron.

Doesn't matter. If you post anything about being a Seahawks fan on this forum this is all anybody sees:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

It's just how it is. It kind of grows on you though :wub:

And it's really easy to push buttons. I'm gonna need a much bigger boat for all these fish.

I'm a Hawks fan and after the multiple replays, angles, etc...I still think it was an INT (although much closer a call than before).

I am pretty much here with you on this........ From my view here in Dallas, I don't see or feel any hatred for the Seabags or their fans in general. But Carroll and Tate are both focking douches - they bring a lot of it on themselves.

I am pretty much here with you on this........ From my view here in Dallas, I don't see or feel any hatred for the Seabags or their fans in general. But Carroll and Tate are both focking douches - they bring a lot of it on themselves.

I guess rooting for the Cowgirls you know focking douches when you see them.

I laugh that this is still going on and there are morons still defending the call.

Even Hochuli said he would have ruled it an INT...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/story/2012/09/26/nfls-regular-officials-still-convening-to-stay-game-ready/57846092/1

"We use situations that occur as learning opportunities. Not to be critical, but as learning opportunities," Hochuli said as a disclaimer. "So let's look at the rule."

Hochuli defined a simultaneous catch as one in which four hands secure the football at the same time. It is not a simultaneous catch, he says, if one player has it in mid-air and then another joins him in the act of possessing it. The player who had possessed the ball first (in the case of Monday's game, Jennings) is the one who should be rewarded with possession.

It also does not matter if the initial grab occurs before the player hit the ground.

Its interesting and all...but none of it matters...the screw up happened.

The Packers should not have been in that position if they would have played better earlier...WTF ever.

I guess rooting for the Cowgirls you know focking douches when you see them.

No question, we've had a few here for sure.