Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears

WHERE THE FOCK IS LESHOURE I'M UP 1 PT VS FORTE

eshore was last seen suckin' his blue binkie while ridin' the pine. Perhaps Bell's fumble will get him back in the game. I needed 16pts from him; Hence, I'm focked.

The Lions are like "Fock this... It's no fun drafting out of the top-5 or top-10!!!!" :lol:

lol, Marshall just pushes Houston out of the way.. no big deal

Broyles open twice in the endzone and stafford forced it to megatron who was double covered

Up 4 with Megatron and I lose. 40 points from Chris Johnson wasted.

I hope the Seahawks travel up to Detroit next week and break Stafford's neck. Dude is focking clueless. :rolleyes:

Stafford is a joke.

At least he's not a doosh that makes up lies about people he doesn't even know.

But ... I agree.

lol, it was so obvious that Peterman was confused on that sack. Pre snap he keeps putting his hands up like WTF? Just block somebody ya big dumb idiot.

Wtf is young doing ?

Was wondering the same thing. Some of these guys need to focus on their game instead of post play celebrations.

I thought that 5,000 yds and 41 td's in his 1st healthy season would at least keep him from being called "shitty", but I guess not.

What is the gesture to the sky that Titus Young does after EACH catch? Focking absurd. Is he thanking his god he caught a pass? O wait...I'm sure it is dedication to his dead grandmother... blah blah blah. What if a RB made a gesture or celebrated after each carry... I love the League, but so many things are out on control.

At least he's not a doosh that makes up lies about people he doesn't even know.

But ... I agree.

Coming from the king of all douches that lie. That is impressive. Every 4th word out of your mouth is a lie. If you say "my name is giants fan"......Giants.....is a lie......mayyyyybeee you should run into a burning building and play superman. Douche. Oh and BTW just because the board has been latin pimped and all your old boasting posts about 9/11 have been deleted doesn't mean those around here from that time still don't remember My back is just as silver as yours.....cough....cough...douche......cough.

Coming from the king of all douches that lie. That is impressive. Every 4th word out of your mouth is a lie. If you say "my name is giants fan"......Giants.....is a lie......mayyyyybeee you should run into a burning building and play superman. Douche

Wow dude ... just wow. Why you so mad bro? I was making a joke. Chill out.

Doosh.

P.S. I am not TBBOM, who is also a doosh.

The fix is on... Thanks zebras. We know you're Bears fans...

LOL!

Really? They got dominated. Did the referees make Mikel fumble the ball like it was his job? What are you even talking about. I would love to hear the incoherent whining.

LOL!

Really? They got dominated. Did the referees make Mikel fumble the ball like it was his job? What are you even talking about. I would love to hear the incoherent whining.

Dominated?

The Bears scored all of 13 points.

One of those fumbles came with a young back basically trying to throw the ball into the endzone reaching out way too early and bumping in to someone.

Another fumble on a fair focking catch of a punt.

CHicago D looked good and all...but quit with any talk of dominated.

What a yawner this game must have been. I just checked the final stats and didnt watch it. Whatever. The Bears and Lions both suck and are 2nd or 3rd tier teams at best anyways. Pointless.

LOL!

LOL's. This is so far off it's funny.