Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

where do you carry your celly?

I just got an iphone, and while it is not as big as a lot of smartphones, it's way bigger than my old phone. I'm not really liking carrying it in my pocket. I was thinking of getting a belt holster thingy, but, are they too ghey or dooshy? :unsure:

how do you carry?

I just got an iphone, and while it is not as big as a lot of smartphones, it's way bigger than my old phone. I'm not really liking carrying it in my pocket. I was thinking of getting a belt holster thingy, but, are they too ghey or dooshy? :unsure:

how do you carry?

My work crackberry stays in an Otterbox case and holster on my hip. My personal S3 resides in my shirt pocket while at work (I wear a uniform) and in my left front pants pocket off duty. It just takes getting used to, but I also take it out and set it in the center console when in a car and on the table or desk if I'm going to be sitting for any length of time, but that's just because it's easier to get to if it rings while I'm sitting down. I really don't even notice it now, but that's how I rolled with my Evo for 2 years before getting the S3.

If i ever have my cell on some sort of hip holster i hope one of my friends comes and shoots me in the back of the head.

New iphone fits in front pocket just fine....if im sitting down....i take it out and put it on the desk.

how do you carry?

Too ghey or dooshy?

Not for you.

First off, don't call it a celly, that's pretty gay

Secondly, using a holster is equally as gay

Oldmaids boyfriend wouldn't even do that

In my coat pocket or pants pocket if no coat.

Belt holders are uber dooshy. If you had any decency, you would delete the evidence that you ever even considered one.

I didn't realize the belt holder was the new pocket protector....I guess I need to recheck my coolness factor. :wave:

BTW, how insecure are YOU that you care how you carry your cell phone? :doh:

iphone fits in front pocket just fine....if im sitting down....i take it out and put it on the desk.

This.

In my fanny pack.

:D

You lost me at "celly", what kind of estrogen sh!t is that?

It depends on what you do most of the day. For me, I work in an office. So I just put it in my front pants pocket. I normally don't even know its there. And when sitting down it just sits on the desk.

If I was in sales on the road all the time or maybe in some sort of construction type job where I was on the move alot and needed dexterity I might consider a holster type thing.

:dunno:

First off, don't call it a celly, that's pretty gay

Secondly, using a holster is equally as gay

Oldmaids boyfriend wouldn't even do that

Even Nikkis dad thinks it's ghey

I didn't realize the belt holder was the new pocket protector....I guess I need to recheck my coolness factor. :wave:

BTW, how insecure are YOU that you care how you carry your cell phone? :doh:

This. I have had a belt holder for years. Guess I just don't care what others think. I don't wear what's "in". But to me, what's "in" is the ghey.

On your moms nightstand for the 12 minutes im there. Heeyyyoooooo!!!

I usually shove mine in her cooch while I fock her in the ass. If you use the Dildroid app, she really like it. I call this arrangement my "Otterbox" because it is in a box that is as hairy as an otter, and smells worse.

This. I have had a belt holder for years. Guess I just don't care what others think. I don't wear what's "in". But to me, what's "in" is the ghey.

Even the window licking big tongued retards are calling you a retard

I would never use a belt holster, not only because they make you look like a special ed, but also because I would quickly destroy my phone brushing against walls, bumping into tables, etc.

I just put mine in my pocket.

Truthfully, I think it is getting to the point where we need to have a man summit. We have too much sh!t to carry around, and not enough pockets to do it. I carry my keys, wallet, smokes, lighter, phone, tablet, and pen everywhere I go. On days I wear contacts, I usually have some solution and a case, in case I lose one and need to take the other out and switch to the glasses. Often carry some chapstick too. Can't put the keys, lighter or pen in the pocket with the phone, or one might scratch the glass. So basically, I have three pounds of sh!t to stuff in my pockets. And if I need the small item at the bottom of one pocket, you have to fish all the other sh!t out.

I often carry a messenger bag with me, with all the aforementioned crap, plus my textbooks and papers for the classes I teach. Invariably, some tool says "nice purse phaggit."

We need to call a meeting and design/approve some sort of dude bag.

I would never use a belt holster, not only because they make you look like a special ed, but also because I would quickly destroy my phone brushing against walls, bumping into tables, etc.

Truthfully, I think it is getting to the point where we need to have a man summit. We have too much sh!t to carry around, and not enough pockets to do it. I carry my keys, wallet, smokes, lighter, phone, tablet, and pen everywhere I go. On days I wear contacts, I usually have some solution and a case, in case I lose one and need to take the other out and switch to the glasses. Often carry some chapstick too. Can't put the keys, lighter or pen in the pocket with the phone, or one might scratch the glass. So basically, I have three pounds of sh!t to stuff in my pockets. And if I need the small item at the bottom of one pocket, you have to fish all the other sh!t out.

I often carry a messenger bag with me, with all the aforementioned crap, plus my textbooks and papers for the classes I teach. Invariably, some tool says "nice purse phaggit."

You could quit smoking. That be would two things less that you need.

Right pocket: phone

Left pocket: keys, money clip, flash drive

That's it. That's the list.

And I'm the retard? :doh:

Listen to yourself. You carry 3 pounds in one pocket so you won't scratch the glass on your phone just so you can avoid feeling ghey from an anonymous website of gheyness. Nevermind you carry chapstick and carry a purse. :doh:

Right pocket: phone

Left pocket: keys, money clip, flash drive

That's it. That's the list.

I was just gonna.....

O wait......i dont have any money. Good post. :headbanger:

:nono:

Dudes are not allowed to carry purses. I'll vote for ghey marriage, but I draw the line there my friend.

You need to figure out how to carry less sh!t. Also get a briefcase, you can put a few things in there like a small bottle of contact lense solution and extra contacts.

And I'm the retard? :doh:

Listen to yourself. You carry 3 pounds in one pocket so you won't scratch the glass on your phone just so you can avoid feeling ghey from an anonymous website of gheyness. Nevermind you carry chapstick and carry a purse. :doh:

Apparently he bumps into walls a lot too. Good thing he wears a helmet.

I switched from a bulky trifold wallet with way too much stuff in it to one of those credit card holder money clip things... Its not a clip, it folds over and has elastics to hold cash and about 5-6 cards, wife got it for me at JCrew... so much smaller and easier to carry... that and the cellphone in one pocket, keys in the other... Flat front suit pants don't afford alot of pocket space without bulking up and looking ratarted...

:nono:

Dudes are not allowed to carry purses. I'll vote for ghey marriage, but I draw the line there my friend.

You need to figure out how to carry less sh!t. Also get a briefcase, you can put a few things in there like a small flask bottle of hard alchohol and extra contacts.

fixed

Over the years, this place has had some interesting threads. One thread called people who put their sun glasses on their hats ghey. Another questioned the correct way to have toilet paper rolled. And now this one calls you ghey or a ratard for having a belt holder.

This place is like the "what not to wear" of fantasy football sites. I'm starting to think Nikki and I are the only dudes left. <_<

Over the years, this place has had some interesting threads. One thread called people who put their sun glasses on their hats ghey. Another questioned the correct way to have toilet paper rolled. And now this one calls you ghey or a ratard for having a belt holder.

This place is like the "what not to wear" of fantasy football sites. I'm starting to think Nikki and I are the only dudes left. <_<

I am 1 of the few MEN left on this site. With that being said, folding your TP is the ONLY way to go! :cheers: