Sign in to follow this  
pittnthat

Megatron

Per rotoworld he might only play 3rd downs tomorrow. As a jordy Nelson owner as well...........wtf

Per rotoworld he might only play 3rd downs tomorrow. As a jordy Nelson owner as well...........wtf

Benching for second straight week!

It is almost guaranteed that if i trade for someone they will suck :doh: Megatron has become Megabust :(

Hold on people, this is speculation by a beat writer. It remains to be seen what will really happen. With Lloyd on bye, and the overall suckiness of my other WRs, a Calvin that only plays on 3rd down is still going to be in my lineup.

Well, ######. Megatron has been the worst first round pick of the freaking year. I guess I'll have to replace him with another WR.

Andre Johnson

Eric Decker

Victor Cruz

BENCH: CALVIN JOHNSON "MEGA-NO-SHOW"

Fock it, I'm finally benching him. I'm liking Antonio Brown, Lance Moore, and Andre Roberts more (ppr).

Fock it, I'm finally benching him. I'm liking Antonio Brown, Lance Moore, and Andre Roberts more (ppr).

you need to do something in the IBL. years ago you kept making posts here regarding the ibl...been a while :P

I was really looking forward to this game.. Especially after we got word that the Jags will be without their top 2 cb's.

The offense looked like they figured it out last week. I was thinking breakout party Mega. Damn

I guess it's James Jones time again

Honestly, if they only plan on using him on 3rd downs they should just sit him out completely instead. Sucks for us Calvin owners but it'd be better for him to be full go for the final stretch of the fantasy season instead of him playing every week with the nagging knee injury..

I'm thinking about picking up Jason Avant for the MNF game against the Saints. There's really no one else in my league right now so why not take a shot in the dark, saints offense is terribad.

I've never heard of a WR only playing on 3rd downs. Doesn't even make sense, IMO.

That was my first thought.... seems pretty weird to me.

I will put in him as a flex player and see what happens around noon. I could throw in Reggie Bush or Vick Ballard instead. Not exactly a value pick in Megatron this year.

I've never heard of a WR only playing on 3rd downs. Doesn't even make sense, IMO.

Maybe he's coming in as 3rd down back! May the Schwartz be with you...

Only one sure-fire way for Mega to blow up.........bench him.

I am in love with Broyles. In the past 2 games, he only has been in 10% and 50% of offensive snaps, and he produced. Honestly, I like him more than Young.

my only other option is kenny britt :thumbsdown: not sure what to do. im beginning to give up on fantasy football this year, my team is mostly underachievers

Didn't want to create a separate thread.

Anyone notice that Broyles isn't listed anywhere on the rankings, projections or game previews?

I'm assuming just an oversight...

Lions beat writer Tim Twentyman expects Calvin Johnson (knee, questionable) to play on Sunday against the Jaguars.

Megatron missed practice all week, but head coach Jim Schwartz expressed confidence that the star receiver would still manage to suit up and start. On Saturday, Pro Football Weekly reported that Johnson could be limited to third downs. Regardless, if he's playing, then Megatron is a lock for fantasy lineups. Inactives will be released around 11:30AM ET, so we should know Johnson's fate shortly.

you need to do something in the IBL. years ago you kept making posts here regarding the ibl...been a while :P

That WAS my IBL team I mentioned. In a WR-heavy league, I've got Calvin, Julio, Brown, Lloyd... I should never lose. :wall:

I see your team is doing well... a stopped clock is right twice a day, or so they say. :wave:

He's missed pratice all week, questionable start, and only playing 3rd downs. With all that being said he should be good for 200 yards and 5 TDs. To be serious my bench sucks so I'm starting him.

I agree, I think he will play until he is in too much pain or Lions take a huge lead.

CJ is on pace for roughly 100 catches and 1300 yards. How is this a bust? I think people set expectations at an unreal level and drafted him waaaaaay too high. That is on the people that drafted him, not the player still having a better year than 80% of the receivers in the NFL.

I'm starting him...not worried about it either for some reason

You started drinking early, would be my only guess as to why you're not worried.

Espn says Calvin is starting

I don't have great options.

It is either:

Calvin and Broyles

Calvin and Aldrick Robinson

Broyles and Robinson

Or throw Andrew Hawkins or Stokley into the mix

Thoughts?

Detroit needs to stop messing around and just rest the damn guy for a week or two. Stop this crap. What's it gonna be next week? Playing only on second downs when they are facing north? :rolleyes:

Did not bench thankfully. looks like he's in for a monster day!

I'm not complaining about the yardage, but it wouldn't kill them to throw a fade down near the end zone. Get the guy a TD for crying out loud! <_<

I'm not complaining about the yardage, but it wouldn't kill them to throw a fade down near the end zone. Get the guy a TD for crying out loud! <_<

As a leshoure owner, I disapprove of this message!

:headbanger:

I'm still trying to figure out how this dude has Zero td's from Stafford.

I could've thrown a few td's to him by now.

he missed one getting tackled at the 1 yard line. Patience, they will come. Good thing is he looks good running routes, only a matter of time health permitting.