Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburgh Steelers

This Is the year o ugly prime time games...mainly Thursday nite, but some Sunday/Monday pieces too

Not to repeat, but I am .6 down with Roeth left. 16 yards would have won the game for me.

Beyond brutal. I'd be happy if you got that much more cuz. I'm catching up on Dexters, Sons, Homelands and all other manner of Sandy induced TV interuptus. Not looking like the big man is coming back out eh?

Beyond brutal. I'd be happy if you got that much more cuz. I'm catching up on Dexters, Sons, Homelands and all other manner of Sandy induced TV interuptus. Not looking like the big man is coming back out eh?

He left the stadium with his wife, so it'd be a miracle.

At least you're watching good TV. Those 3 are probably my favorite shows currently on TV (breaking bad, walking dead round out the top 5). :thumbsup:

Not to repeat, but I am .6 down with Roeth left. 16 yards would have won the game for me.

we hear ya... :shocking: I just went up by 0.20 on the Suisham fg.

it amazes me how it comes down to fractions a lot of the time

I find it a bit strange he left the stadium with his wife...most injured ice it on sideline. I think he just retired

I find it a bit strange he left the stadium with his wife...most injured ice it on sideline. I think he just retired

Rape time!

that is strange. if true.

usually they come back to the sideline. team thing. unless he is out for the season. or more likely because his wife is pregnant.

Why do they go away from Heath Miller after early success? It seems like they script the first dozen or so plays, which includes Miller, then they forget about him! I've seen him wide open in the middle of the field and Roth doesn't even look his way.

I guess Leftwhich doesn't like throwing to TE's. I just need 4pts between Miller and Redman! :wall:

that is strange. if true.

usually they come back to the sideline. team thing. unless he is out for the season. or more likely because his wife is pregnant.

Probably went home for the video equipment so they can resume cruising for threesomes. He still has one good arm anyway. :rolleyes:

Although he will probably lose the game, I'm still going to award the game ball to best player on the field: the KC punter.

Not happy about this overtime at all.

Not happy about this overtime at all.

Eh... OK this works.

The FFToday survivor league season marches on with the last two, me and Daino, taking Pitt.

Meanwhile, in FF, kilroy69 doesn't catch me with some Bowe miracle TD in OT.

Remember that his wife is pregnant and was due to give birth sometime around mid-season. Probably any day now. I'd imagine they don't want to get too far away from each other for that reason.

Ben's said already that if his wife is in labor on gameday, he will miss the game, no question about it (and I don't blame him). So right now there's two factors that could keep him out of the Ravens game next week - his shoulder, and his wife.

Here's hoping it's just a sprain, and that the baby comes sometime in the next 48-72 hours.

We are screwed if leftwich starts for a while. Hope Ben's ok.

Lost 121.63-121.60

Had Heath, Sanders and Pitt D

Cross your fingers that Elias finds something & stat corrections reverse your fortunes!

Ben's said already that if his wife is in labor on gameday, he will miss the game, no question about it (and I don't blame him).

I do blame him. Poor planning. Have kids during the off season. Be responsible, and keep a commitment to your team.

On a side note, women ruin everything.

I do blame him. Poor planning. Have kids during the off season. Be responsible, and keep a commitment to your team.

On a side note, women ruin everything.

+1

I was so disappointed by last nights effort I couldn't even post until now. I'm not looking forward to the prospect (probability) of Leftwich Tebow trying to sling it against the Ravens. That wind-up is painful to watch, it's as elongated as Tebow's, and Heftwich is just slightly more accurate. But he makes up for being more accurate by being unimaginably slow footed and 1/10th as athletic as Tebow. I would in all honesty rather see Batch (Charlie or perhaps even Barron...lol) behind center. Whatever chance the Steelers had of catching the Ravens for the division went away with Ben's Sternoclavicular/Ovary strain. I'm supposed to go with the family to see the Steelers @ Jerry World...and if Ben isn't back I'll get the craptasic pleasure of watching the Cowgirls roll the Steelers. :wall:

Why Hillis?

Charles is explosive. At least leave him in for screens.

And when you put Hillis in...don't run stretches.

Because you cannot become predictable and in some cases you enhance what you can do. The DC knows very well that Charles cannot block....not at all....so when he is in they tend to know it must be either a run or a screen, maybe a slant......the coaches know that they have to mix it up to compensate for the many things (other than running ) which Charles still seems to be unable to do.