Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Someone you regret dropping this year.

Aquired Fasano, Anthony TE MIA Bid droppped Cobb, Randall WR GBP Forsett in Her Butt Oct 04

I had James Jones who was playing better at the time and Aaron Hernandez was hurt. my team is the highest scoring in the league still. Looking back, I should have dropped that bum Kenny Britt, who is gone from my team now.

my receivers right now.

Floyd, Malcolm WR SDC 7 141.4 CIN Sun, 4:25 PM

Harvin, Percy WR MIN 11 161.3 @GBP Sun, 1:00 PM

Hilton, T. Y. WR IND 4 114.9 @DET Sun, 1:00 PM

Jones, James WR GBP 10 139.5 MIN Sun, 1:00 PM

Marshall, Brand WR CHI 6 230.7 SEA Sun, 1:00 PM

Shorts, Cecil WR JAX 6 144.5 @BUF Sun, 1:00 PM

I dropped randall Cobb too. Also traded RGIII early.

I guess it's not really dropping a player but holding onto MJD since his injury. I want to drop him but don't want to see him blow up in the playoffs against me. Wish they'd just shut him down & make it an easy decision.

Making a claim for Ronnie Hillman instead of Bryce Brown is still burning my memory. Thought Hillman had a better long-term opportunity in a keeper league but if Brown runs all over Dallas, it's going to be frustrating. Especially if McCoy doesn't play the rest of the season.

Funny, I came in to say Cobb as well. Grabbed him off the wire after his first good game, then he was worthless for a few weeks. Ended up flipping him for I dunno what (short benches, byes, injuries?). Wish I held. :(

I picked up Bryce brown week one and stashed him all season.

Was forced to park Cobb on the WW during a bye week crisis. Held my breath for three days before I was able to sneak back in and grab him. Not sure how the Waiver Wire Vultures missed this one. And yes, this is allowed. Wes Welker was dropped in our league after his 14-yard performance in Week 1. He came back to post a 95-yarder in Week 2 followed by four consecutive 100-yard games.

No regrets on who I dropped. Just regret who I picked up. Seems like I would go from bad to worse. Kind of glad waivers are closed for the year.

Regret trading away Peyton and putting my eggs in Matt Ryan.

As far as drops...no regrets, maybe NYG defense but they sucked at beggining

I may regret dropping Demarco Murray soon.

Standard scoring league though, so maybe not.

Hold him 6 weeks, the moment i drop him, he practices.

He's on my DND list now.

Dropped Alfred Morris for Steve Smith (Stl) before week 1. No clue what I was thinking.

I may regret dropping Demarco Murray soon.

Standard scoring league though, so maybe not.

Hold him 6 weeks, the moment i drop him, he practices.

He's on my DND list now.

Ditto! Except I did it in a 16 team td heavy keeper league! Then again he only has 3 career rushing tds! And has missed 9 of 27 games! Not sure I'm going to miss out on much! But the regrets may come!

Since today was a must win game I gave up on Greg "The Leg" Zuerlein and picked up Dan Bailey. Those ten points he got on the two 50 yarders may cost me a playoff spot.

Since today was a must win game I gave up on Greg "The Leg" Zuerlein and picked up Dan Bailey. Those ten points he got on the two 50 yarders may cost me a playoff spot.

I rode the Leg all year. Dropped him this week for Walsh. May also keep me out of the playoffs.

oof

Ahmad Bradshaw. I dropped him out of disgust early in the year, but after Andre Brown beasted Bradshaw got all scared about losing his job so the ###### started actually playing games instead of pretending he was injured all the time. Yes I should have traded him, but I had so little faith I just cut him.

I rode the Leg all year. Dropped him this week for Walsh. May also keep me out of the playoffs.

It wasn't so much that I gave up on Zuerlein but the Rams were getting down in games to where they would go for it on 4th down so the lack of FG's was hurting him. I may still win this week but it's going to be close and I need every point I can get. Those ten points would certainly have helped.

New England D/ST (before they blew up against Indy)

Dropped Josh Freeman, but there isn't much to regret (starting Brees every week, dropped Freeman for a bye week fill in - Christian Ponder, 25 pt game)

Houston and Atlanta DEF at different times.

Shonn Greene after week for only because the 2 weeks I needed a bye week filler he had a total of 51 points and the guys I picked up totaled 11 or 12.

This was by far my worst year of FF management. Started with poor drafting (Ryan Mathews, Reggie Bush and Pierre Thomas as your backs?), extended to team management and then always picking the wrong guy for flex spots (cost me 5 games where I lost by less than 10 points).

I am going to have to re-evaluate my position with the organization. If I am not getting it done, then I am going to have to fire me. :dunno:

New England D/ST (before they blew up against Indy)

Dropped Josh Freeman, but there isn't much to regret (starting Brees every week, dropped Freeman for a bye week fill in - Christian Ponder, 25 pt game)

Dropped TE Meyers right before kickoff and i already regret it.

The Josh Freeman drop hurt. I had Schaub (pre-suckness) and Ponder (what was I thinking?). Had to trade Jamaal for RGIII. Freeman, Charles, ADP, Megatron, Meyers, NEP would have been a potent combination but my season was pretty much in the tank so I scrambled my roster a bit too much. Dropped Meyers for Olsen about 3 weeks ago due to the lack of TDs. TEs have been a crap shoot for me this year. I have started the wrong player just about every week and it's cost me at least 4 wins. In most cases, I was over thinking the matchup. :angry: