Sign in to follow this  
420allstars

My 2012 Fantasy Football season is over beacuse...

My season is done in one league beacuse I got too cute and played David Wilson over Big Ben is a OP slot (super flex) lost by 4 points! fock!

Thats the one that is going to sting for the offseason.. anyone else got a Brutal call they are willing to put out there? :dunno:

Thanks for the information that no one else cares about...

no, this is good.

let's get em all in one thread and then hit the bag w/ a bat.

seriously, y not hav 1 thread, like over @ that other site, for all the venting.

good on u OP. :thumbsup:

Thanks for being a troll.

I think that posty has been here quite long enough not to be considered a troll. If he's trolling, this guys got a lot of time on his hands (about 12 years worth!).

ICEMAN

Started Tynes, Doug Martin sucked, roddy played so I benched amendola.

Oh yea... I was still up by 19 and all he had left was B. Lloyd

I'm retiring

Brees, AP, Martin, Wallace, Roddy, Moreno and still can't win. No team I put together will.

Yes. I am bitter

I'm a moron who benched Brandon LLoyd is favor of both Kenny Britt and Danario Alexander who COMBINED for ONE focking point. :wall:

My season is done in one league beacuse I got too cute and played David Wilson over Big Ben is a OP slot (super flex) lost by 4 points! fock!

Thats the one that is going to sting for the offseason.. anyone else got a Brutal call they are willing to put out there? :dunno:

sorry you deserve to lose for that move

WOW

Fanball is like the stock market. You feel smart when you win and dumb when you lose, even though luck is a huge factor. A shrewd decision can fail and a foolish move can result in a windfall.

I picked up Foles in my Week 13 playoff game and then left him on the bench to roll with Kaepernick, ending my season. Naturally, I'm berating myself.

I do have consolation games, but I still consider my season over. While I field a legal line-up, I can't summon up any intensity about those contests. Win or lsoe them, I'm inconsolable.

My 2012 Fantasy Football season is over beacuse... Brian Hartline was the top player on my team last week and everyone else took the day off :cry:

sorry you deserve to lose for that move

WOW

I agree 100%.. I still am shaking my head over why the fock I talked myself into it?

12-2 season pooped away!

Mostly bad luck. Playoffs in 5 leagues, out in the first round in each one.

I guess I would have to say that I blame the Pittsburg D for at least 2 of those. They can't get more than 1 point against lousy focking San Diego and their turnover prone QB/RB? Go fock a duck!

no, this is good.

let's get em all in one thread and then hit the bag w/ a bat.

seriously, y not hav 1 thread, like over @ that other site, for all the venting.

good on u OP. :thumbsup:

So this should be renamed the Vent thread then...

Bcoz Josh Freeman, Megatron, and J. Hanson all laid eggs on the same weekend.

In a yahoo league, adjustments on the Thursday before the playoffs changed the the 7th team's loss to a win (thanks to Tynes missing his first sub-50 yard attempt of the season, and his huge Romo/Dez 2nd half against Philly, and Dallas D's TD on the Bryce Brown fumble, and a number of other things), pushing him to the 6 seed and knocking me out after three days of thinking I had made the playoffs. My team has proceeded to put up the highest score of the season in week 14 and the highest score of the week last week.

DX being held to 0 catches in a PPR league, and I lost by 3 points.

Because that loser Chris Johnson got a 94 td run to go with his other 20 carries for 28 yards

I'm in a league where you start 2 QBS. Yeah...I started Eli and Stafford. They got me a combined 6.38. Also started Ray Rice who got me a 6.8. Not only that, happened to play the guy who's team just went off on me for a 100 point beatdown.

Stoners :rolleyes:

Mostly bad luck. Playoffs in 5 leagues, out in the first round in each one.

I guess I would have to say that I blame the Pittsburg D for at least 2 of those. They can't get more than 1 point against lousy focking San Diego and their turnover prone QB/RB? Go fock a duck!

I'm still alive in four of my six leagues. :cheers:

...it was over awhile ago in my 14-team league given my drafting of Peyton HIllis, Mark Ingram, Isaiah Pead and David Wilson as my RBs. I went WR-WR and promptly went 1-14 on the year. I blame the pre-draft Jameson.

Championship game in my 10 team league though. Lets go Dez.

Nothing too brutal but I flexed Rudolph over Givens week 14. He was riding 3 games of 50+ with a td in each...only to give a big fat 0.

With Givens I'd be in the championship game with 37+ from Ryan.

Oh well...next year.

Bcoz Josh Freeman, Megatron, and J. Hanson all laid eggs on the same weekend.

Doesn't Megatron have a streak of like 9 straight 100 yard games?

Maybe he didnt go off, but 100 yard games don't qualify as a laid egg.