Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

So, I kinda feel like I have found my next battle.

I went to school with Gabby Giffords. Love her even more today, but she is right. "Enough."

Her and Mark Kelly are such wonderful people, that truly care about the safety of innocent people in their community, and want to bring a fair and reasonable conversation up before congress.

Look, if you don;t think there's a problem, you are ignoring the facts. Democrats and responsible gun owners agree on a lot of the same things.

And I think Tucson, being a city that had a mass shooter psycho, can come together and decide, we don't want anymore Gun Shows in Tucson. I think city council members agree. It's a small step, but it sends a big message.

There's no border check between Tucson and Phoenix, 90 minute drive. Let them. and sherif Arpassole deal with all the gun nuts though, since they claim to have all the answers (more guns).

I went to school with Gabby Giffords. Love her even more today, but she is right. "Enough."

Her and Mark Kelly are such wonderful people, that truly care about the safety of innocent people in their community, and want to bring a fair and reasonable conversation up before congress.

Look, if you don;t think there's a problem, you are ignoring the facts. Democrats and responsible gun owners agree on a lot of the same things.

And I think Tucson, being a city that had a mass shooter psycho, can come together and decide, we don't want anymore Gun Shows in Tucson. I think city council members agree. It's a small step, but it sends a big message.

You won't do a focking thing, you'll probably take $30 from your moms purse to fill up her 24 year old Miata and really "push it to the limit".

I went to school with Gabby Giffords.

So, what you're saying is she was "special" even before she got shot? :unsure:

If I can't do this ... if I feel like my family name being here since 16 focking 35, and I can't get people to be smart about gun ownership ... I might move to Europe. Seriously.

If I can't do this ... if I feel like my family name being here since 16 focking 35, and I can't get people to be smart about gun ownership ... I might move to Europe. Seriously.

Good, GTFO of here ASAP.

So, what you're saying is she was "special" even before she got shot? :unsure:

Gabby and I were both students, same year, at the first public college prep HS in Arizona, University High. To get in, you needed to score well on standardized tests. The California Achievement Test at the time was the standard, and if you scored a 9 "stanine" score, which was as high as you could score, in any category, you could get into UHS. I scored a 9 in reading comprehension AND math concepts. I pretty much decided it was too much work, and I just wanted to be a normal kid, and I transfered out. She stayed.

I did a lot of drugs after that, and she got shot in the head, so we don't remember each other, but ... we were in the same class. Small school. 1984.

I dunno. She may remember me. She's a pretty exceptional person.

I did a lot of drugs after that, and she got shot in the head, so we don't remember each other.

And if she somehow DID remember you, she'd probably ask to be shot again.

You know what triggered the Arab Spring? Some focker set himself on fire.

I think that strategy might be the kind of drastic act this situation needs. Do you have gasoline and a match? Once you're on fire, you also have to sit real still and refuse any help they'll want to give you so everyone will get the message. Asking for help would show weakness.

I bless you on your journey to enlightenment.

Good, GTFO of here ASAP.

Ummmm ..... I'm pretty sure they have internet over there by now. I'll still be "here".

Ummmm ..... I'm pretty sure they have internet over there by now. I'll still be "here".

No one cares, go take the Miata for a spin into a telephone pole.

If Gabby Giffords can survive a 9mm at close range ... surely ... you are tougher than her, right?

Prove it.

Gabby and I were both students, same year, at the first public college prep HS in Arizona, University High. To get in, you needed to score well on standardized tests. The California Achievement Test at the time was the standard, and if you scored a 9 "stanine" score, which was as high as you could score, in any category, you could get into UHS. I scored a 9 in reading comprehension AND math concepts. I pretty much decided it was too much work, and I just wanted to be a normal kid, and I transfered out. She stayed.

I did a lot of drugs after that, and she got shot in the head, so we don't remember each other, but ... we were in the same class. Small school. 1984.

I dunno. She may remember me. She's a pretty exceptional person.

Doubt it, even before the shot that rang around arizona.

Maybe you should pick growing up, getting a job, and becoming a productive member of society as your new battle ?

GF, if you want to stop gun violence, open a free mental health-care facility. It's not the guns. HTH

GF, if you want to stop gun violence, open a free mental health-care facility.

Anybody else think this idea's right up there with Andrea Yates opening a day care? :unsure:

and one more thing...WTF kind of pretentious name is Gabby? Give me a focking break. :thumbsdown:

Fock Gabby Gifford and fock that silly hole in her head.

Stupid rednecks in the south are overrun with Mexican drug dealers armed to the teeth, and they want to take away the last resort of protection since the government won't do a dam thing to help the citizens in danger. Try to protect a ranch with a slingshot. Brilliant.

and one more thing...WTF kind of pretentious name is Gabby? Give me a focking break. :thumbsdown:

It's short for Gabrielle, which is much more pretentious IMO.

It's short for Gabrielle, which is much more pretentious IMO.

I dated a girl named Gabby once, she had low self esteem and was willing to do many things to keep my attention.....SIGH.....:wub:

gun control, ban guns, etc....

So even if I agreed with you (I don't), what would we do? Ask people to turn in their guns? And when that didn't work say "pretty please with a cherry on top" ?

Find a magic button that we can push that would instantly vaporize every gun?

I find most anti gunners don't think at all....they just repeat "ban guns", "take away guns", "melt the guns" over and over. I've never heard a feasible plan.

So....let's hear it. Go.

I dated a girl named Gabby once, she had low self esteem and was willing to do many things to keep my attention.....SIGH.....:wub:

I dated a girl who should of been named gabby. The biotch would not shut up. One time I was talking to her on the phone. I put the phone down and went and made then ate a sandwich and when I picked up the phone she was still talking. She had no idea I had left.

And when that didn't work say "pretty please with a cherry on top" ?

You give law-abiding citizens a window to turn their legally purchased and documented guns in for a tax credit.

When that doesn't work (and it wouldn't, for many republitard gun owners) and the window expires, you make it known that any weapon found during any other routine investigation now carries a mandatory prison sentence. I think ten years is sufficient, here. Traffic violations, domestic disturbances, whatever. Obviously you've got to flesh out rules about where the gun is and who is responsible, but that's just dotting i's and crossing t's. Make handguns the new glad bag full of smack. That shiz gets found in your presence, somebody's doing time. There's still a trial, and you still have the chance to try in desperation to prove somebody framed you, but the law is no longer on your side, criminal.

Not a worry for me, because I live in a city where guns have been banned, and I live in a nice neighborhood. So there are no guns and no violent crime here. It's all in the ghettos among the gang bangers, much like in Chicago. :thumbsup:

You give law-abiding citizens a window to turn their legally purchased and documented guns in for a tax credit.

When that doesn't work (and it wouldn't, for many republitard gun owners) and the window expires, you make it known that any weapon found during any other routine investigation now carries a mandatory prison sentence. I think ten years is sufficient, here. Traffic violations, domestic disturbances, whatever. Obviously you've got to flesh out rules about where the gun is and who is responsible, but that's just dotting i's and crossing t's. Make handguns the new glad bag full of smack. That shiz gets found in your presence, somebody's doing time.

So you want to disarm the law abiding citizens? LOL.

Then....when some real criminal has a gun....he starts shooting...and he shoots and shoots and shoots and shoots...and blows your wife and kids gray matter all over your cloth couch....and he keeps shooting...and keeps shooting....then the police finally show up, and he either kills himself or the police do.

And home after home after home after home are broke into, and people are shot and killed over their 1988 Lloyds VCR....

Also, there would be a civil war before your scenario happened. Guaranteed. Civil war. The government is going to take away guns? LOL! They could do it, Syrian government style...and they'd EVENTUALLY win. So you are willing to go through a civil war, willing to have someone just walk into your house, and blow your wife and kids lungs all over the cloth (not leather mind you) couch?

And your reference to there is no violence where you are because guns are banned? LOL. It has nothing to do with guns being banned. It has to with your other sentence about people. Where I live, for the most part, are quality people. Take DC. They have a lesser quality gene pool, therefore are throwing lesser quality offspring. Tell me about their "no murders". LOL.

So you want to disarm the law abiding citizens? LOL.

Then....when some real criminal has a gun....he starts shooting...and he shoots and shoots and shoots and shoots...and blows your wife and kids gray matter all over your cloth couch....and he keeps shooting...and keeps shooting....then the police finally show up, and he either kills himself or the police do.

And home after home after home after home are broke into, and people are shot and killed over their 1988 Lloyds VCR....

Also, there would be a civil war before your scenario happened. Guaranteed. Civil war. The government is going to take away guns? LOL! They could do it, Syrian government style...and they'd EVENTUALLY win. So you are willing to go through a civil war, willing to have someone just walk into your house, and blow your wife and kids lungs all over the cloth (not leather mind you) couch?

And your reference to there is no violence where you are because guns are banned? LOL. It has nothing to do with guns being banned. It has to with your other sentence about people. Where I live, for the most part, are quality people. Take DC. They have a lesser quality gene pool, therefore are throwing lesser quality offspring. Tell me about their "no murders". LOL.

I don't think we would even have a civil war. We would have a military coup as American soldiers would protect the 2nd Amendment over a bunch of asshat 'leaders' trying to get them killed on their own soil. :bandana:

I dated a girl who should of been named gabby. The biotch would not shut up. One time I was talking to her on the phone. I put the phone down and went and made then ate a sandwich and when I picked up the phone she was still talking. She had no idea I had left.

I still do this to my wife.... :doublethumbsup:

Is your wife's name Kim?

:unsure:

:mellow:

I need to do a Geek Meat the next time I drive from El Paso to Tucson (Probably April) and confirm whether or not GFIAFP is real.

If GFIAFP is for gun control, then it must be a bad idea.

GFIAFP: the best weapon Republicans have had in a long while :thumbsup:

My really good friend growing up lost his cherry to a girl named Gabrielle behind a convenience store on the A/C unit. :banana:

There's no border check between Tucson and Phoenix, 90 minute drive. Let them. and sherif Arpassole deal with all the gun nuts though, since they claim to have all the answers (more guns).

or you could turn it around and start the arizona militia, as was initiated on this very bored. you could help organize the training of people to use the weapons properly, as an organized group with monthly training, and perhaps it would help drive the bad guys out or even prevent them entering arizona. now, that would be a mission worthy of your effort. go to it, man. arizona needs you.

You can't even get sober or a job; you fuckin loser.

But I WILL help you. I'll donate $100 if you move to Europe (to help cover your expenses that welfare won't pay for)

Who's with me?

Wowsers. There's a few things I've posted here that I've regretted when I sobered up. - Something like the above would definitely be one of them. :unsure:

Jets was suspended over a comment about GF's brother. Supposedly GF made a huge stink. Kinda surprised to see him open that up like he did in this thread after that. :unsure:

If GFIAFP is for gun control, then it must be a bad idea.

GFIAFP: the best weapon Republicans have had in a long while :thumbsup:

Pesophilia would be legal by now if it weren't for GFIAFP.

GFIAFP, while I applaud your desire to make your city safer, it will never happen. Sadly, too many idiots in this country are bound and determined to ride the suicide pact of the 2nd amendment to the grave. As long as they can continue to own their peemus compensation devices, your safety doesn't matter to them.