Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Why do so many of you like to bully people online?

:(

:lol:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Recliner Pilot . View it anyway?

Give up already, please.

Because the people I'd like to bully in real life live too far away

:D

Because if I try to bully people in real life I would get beat up. :thumbsup:

This is the correct answer.

Same reason retards cry about "more

guns" when linking crimes that were committed by illegal gun owners using illegal guns.

Same reason retards cry about "more

guns" when linking crimes that were committed by illegal gun owners using illegal guns.

Like Adam Lanza and Christopher Dorner :overhead:

The bored's Republitards are more guiltierer of bullying that the Demwits.

I guess it's kinda' part of the two opposing political philosophies, i.e.: the "F-U, you're on your own" party VS. the "bleeding heart" party.

I guess it's kinda' part of the two opposing political philosophies, i.e.: the "F-U, you're on your own" party VS. the "bleeding heart" party.

:thumbsup:

Other than the Mensa incident, and the occasional post by Ducky trying to convince us he is a badass cuz he picks things up and puts them back down, I don"t see the bullying you do.

Mebbe Ed is just a skeeredy cat. :dunno:

Other than the Mensa incident, and the occasional post by Ducky trying to convince us he is a badass cuz he picks things up and puts them back down, I don"t see the bullying you do.

You had to delete the FBI Surveillance Van thread, you were getting bullied so bad! :doh:

You had to delete the FBI Surveillance Van thread, you were getting bullied so bad! :doh:

I don't know how to use the freaking search function very well. Did RP really delete that thread or did it get put into a different thread?

It is gone for one reason......so I can LMFAO at butthurt posts like this. :pointstosky:

I don't know how to use the freaking search function very well. Did RP really delete that thread or did it get put into a different thread?

See above--the pvssy really deleted it! :lol:

It was cute the way Rusty and his followers use to flirt with SAWilson, New Girl, etc by calling them hoars and everything else under the sun. Then when someone would eventually get offended..."wait, it was just a joke...you need thicker skin around here". Pathetic really.

Of course you don't. You were one of the worst offenders in your previous married life.

When it walks with a duckface and talks with a duckface, then I really don't think calling it Ducky is bullying. :dunno:

Lotta dudes bring the extra attention onto themselves. Deal with it.

Think it is messed up that geeks tell other geeks to die, or some dudes on here using personal tragedies against people they don't like (mobb and drobeski).

It's a downfall of the internet and social media. People who would normally never say something to a persons face or even on a phone will do it behind a keyboard.

It's one of the reasons more and more folks are using less and less of Facebook. All the drama it causes.

It was cute the way Rusty and his followers use to flirt with SAWilson, New Girl, etc by calling them hoars and everything else under the sun. Then when someone would eventually get offended..."wait, it was just a joke...you need thicker skin around here". Pathetic really.

That's just how dudes that get no puzzy flirt with girls online :wub:

That's just how dudes that get no puzzy flirt with girls online :wub:

See? Now you're bullying Sux.

See? Now you're bullying Sux.

:D :(

It is gone for one reason......so I can LMFAO at butthurt posts like this. :pointstosky:

You don't have to keep repeating this, everybody believes you RPeenie. :thumbsup:

RP lost this thread

No way. Haven't you heard? Everytime he does something like welch on a bet or delete a thread he's getting hammered in, he's just doing it to catch you pathetic rubes in his net.

I learned it by watching you ok!.......I learned it by watching you.

:Sad face:

When it walks with a duckface and talks with a duckface, then I really don't think calling it Ducky is bullying. :dunno:

Lotta dudes bring the extra attention onto themselves. Deal with it.

Think it is messed up that geeks tell other geeks to die, or some dudes on here using personal tragedies against people they don't like (mobb and drobeski).

I agree and have apologized to drobeski, both publicly and in IM. I was 100% in the wrong, regardless of anything he has ever said to me. It was not my proudest moment, and I would never say something like that to him again.

Regardless of political differences, we're a small tight-knit group. We owe one another common decency and respect.

I agree and have apologized to drobeski, both publicly and in IM. I was 100% in the wrong, regardless of anything he has ever said to me. It was not my proudest moment, and I would never say something like that to him again.

Regardless of political differences, we're a small tight-knit group. We owe one another common decency and respect.

Hey guys, take a look at this flamer! :lol: