Sign in to follow this  
Savage Beast

10 Most Dangerous U.S. Cities list.

Ahem, come again?

Ray Lewis is the main contributor to the high murder rate in Baltimore. Baltimore is the exception.

It's culture. Black Americans suffer from bad habits and poor ethics passed down from generation to generation.

Peenie is right that the real correlation in those cities is poverty. And I agree with loss of manufacturing jobs. But the part about "segregation".?. Sounds like Al Sharpton anger retoric.

Your argument might make sense if the high crime/high violence was found only in areas in America where blacks are the majority. It isn't. African and Caribbean nations have among the highest and murder and rape rates in the world. African and Caribbean nations all have different cultures.

Within South America the most high crime cities in countries like Panama are those cities with a large black population. The same applies to the most dangerous ghettos in Brazil. South American nations have different cultures.

Throughout Europe in cities like Malmo and London, the part of the city with the highest crime rate is black. The European nations have different cultures.

Throughout American history free black men have always had a higher rate of crime than whites. Read WEB DuBois' "The Negro Problem" about the elevated black crime rate in the late 18th and 19th centuries. The black American culture of that period was drastically different than today's gangsta culture, but the elevated crime rate remains.

If poverty alone is the explanation, than why aten't poor Asian areas, even in cities, through Southeast Asia teaming with violence and crime? Why wasn't 't their a spike in crime and violence in white America during the Great Depression? Why wasn't crime and violence through the roof during the Irish Potato Famine? It's because poverty foesn't create crime, crime creates poverty.

Haiti was once the most affluent Caribbean nation. But the revolt happened, power shifted, and Haiti became the most crime ridden and dangerous Caribbean nation.

Detroit was once one of the more affluent cities in America. The demographics changed and Detroit followed the same pattern we see anywhere in the world during any period.

That level of crime consistency across cultures and time points to a genetic cause not the politically driven false narrative that people have been brow beaten into accepting contrary to statistical, historical, and anecdotal evidence.

Ray Lewis is the main contributor to the high murder rate in Baltimore.

Link? Source? :huh:

Your argument might make sense if the high crime/high violence was found only in areas in America where blacks are the majority. It isn't. African and Caribbean nations have among the highest and murder and rape rates in the world. African and Caribbean nations all have different cultures.

Within South America the most high crime cities in countries like Panama are those cities with a large black population. The same applies to the most dangerous ghettos in Brazil. South American nations have different cultures.

Throughout Europe in cities like Malmo and London, the part of the city with the highest crime rate is black. The European nations have different cultures.

Throughout American history free black men have always had a higher rate of crime than whites. Read WEB DuBois' "The Negro Problem" about the elevated black crime rate in the late 18th and 19th centuries. The black American culture of that period was drastically different than today's gangsta culture, but the elevated crime rate remains.

If poverty alone is the explanation, than why aten't poor Asian areas, even in cities, through Southeast Asia teaming with violence and crime? Why wasn't 't their a spike in crime and violence in white America during the Great Depression? Why wasn't crime and violence through the roof during the Irish Potato Famine? It's because poverty foesn't create crime, crime creates poverty.

Haiti was once the most affluent Caribbean nation. But the revolt happened, power shifted, and Haiti became the most crime ridden and dangerous Caribbean nation.

Detroit was once one of the more affluent cities in America. The demographics changed and Detroit followed the same pattern we see anywhere in the world during any period.

That level of crime consistency across cultures and time points to a genetic cause not the politically driven false narrative that people have been brow beaten into accepting contrary to statistical, historical, and anecdotal evidence.

I don't agree with much that you say -- but this is pretty much exact.

Look at Gary, IN right around Chicago. At one time it was a booming place to live when the Steel Mills were going strong etc. Then when the Mills started closing and people started moving -- blacks moved in -- soon Gary was one of the worst places in America to live.

I would say I hope it isn't genetics but the evidence definitely points in that direction and those that say it doesn't just don't want to face the truth.

When you look at pretty much every single high crime area in the country it has 1 thing overwhelmingly in common - Blacks! 60% of adult blacks are on welfare - 60 focking PERCENT! compared to 5 - 8% of whites. Then look at places outside the US - I go to St Thomas often the one place you don't go in ST Thomas is where ? WHERE THE BLACKS LIVE AS THAT'S where all the crime is. Haiti a beautiful place blacks became in control and it turned into a hell hole. In "Black" Africa (Africa other than the Northern Arab areas) Is there any place place other than parts of South Africa anyone here would ever want to live? No because it's a focking Cess pool.

YES POVERTY IS A COMMON THEME -- BUT --- When basically no matter where in the world you go Poverty, run down areas and Crime seem to go hand in hand with blacks - at point do you say Okay there might be something to this other than just hey they do this because they are poor?

Does Buffalo have a lot of black people? :unsure:

Also, the whole "drug corridor" thing got a bit old. Umm, yeah, it is a big city, which means roads go through it to other places, so it is a corridor. Phoenix and Dallas are big drug corridors; didn't see them listed. :dunno:

The East side does.

I live about midway between cities 3 & 8. Oakland has a large black population while stockton is predominantly hispanic. Stockton is mostly poor, Oakland is fairly well off with the exception of the "flatlands", where gangs run rampant. Stockton has a lot of people hanging out at Home Depot looking for work, Oakland has a lot of people hanging out at the corner liquor store who would turn you down if you offered them a job.

Can't copy the list, but since we all know the reason for the danger, they must be located in these states:

Funny.......thanks!

Care to explain the Forbes conspiracy?

Haha....funnier still

( no conspiracies )

I simply don't like "lists" that require clicking through multiple pages simply designed to garner more clicks. IMO they should just give us a one click link that has a fricken old fashioned LIST damn it! :P

I live about midway between cities 3 & 8. Oakland has a large black population while stockton is predominantly hispanic. Stockton is mostly poor, Oakland is fairly well off with the exception of the "flatlands", where gangs run rampant. Stockton has a lot of people hanging out at Home Depot looking for work, Oakland has a lot of people hanging out at the corner liquor store who would turn you down if you offered them a job.

I always thought the nice area's of Oakland were called San Francisco? :dunno:

• Like 1

I always thought the nice area's of Oakland were called San Francisco? :dunno:

There are some affluent areas of Oakland. Mainly up in the hills. But your post reminded me of an old joke.

What's the longest bridge in the world?

The Bay Bridge. It goes from Africa all the way to Fairy Land. :o

I have been to Frisco twice and it's always been pretty nice there. The people we visit always say it's great if you never go to the bad area's of Frisco ------------ ie. Oakland.

Frisco has great restaurants for seafood I will give it that.

I have been to Frisco twice and it's always been pretty nice there. The people we visit always say it's great if you never go to the bad area's of Frisco ------------ ie. Oakland.

Frisco has great restaurants for seafood I will give it that.

SF has it's bad areas too. Hunters Point, the Tenderloin, the Castro :unsure:

Oakland is not part of SF, it's across the bridge from SF.

I have never thought of the genetic angle where black people's crimes and culture mostly making sh!th0les around the globe, but you might be on to something here? They never create thriving economic cultures or develop any technology at all eiher. Maybe it is genetics after all?

I have never thought of the genetic angle where black people's crimes and culture mostly making sh!th0les around the globe, but you might be on to something here? They never create thriving economic cultures or develop any technology at all eiher. Maybe it is genetics after all?

There has to something to it - it all just can't be some global coincidence.

Haha....funnier still

( no conspiracies )

I simply don't like "lists" that require clicking through multiple pages simply designed to garner more clicks. IMO they should just give us a one click link that has a fricken old fashioned LIST damn it! :P

Hey, we agree on something! I also get thoroughly annoyed by those stupid lists.

In all Honesty though I do NOT think they got the top 10 cities right - these should have been listed with at least HM

Gary , IN

East ST Louis (which I think is in IL)

Compton , CA

Inglewood, IL (okay in Chicago)

Harlem , NY

Philly - around Temple PA

Little Rock , AK

Chicago - Westside IL

South Central LA

Springfield , IL

Park Row- Dallas TX

Richmond , VA

Kansas City MO

Jacksonville , FL

7th ave. to N. River in Miami , FL

Hannah Playground in Cincy , OH

all these places kind of have a theme as well :(

Ten Cities of 100,000 or More with Highest Percentage of Blacks or African Americans, 2000 and 2010

City 2000 % City 2010 % Gary, Ind. 84.0 Detroit, Mich. 82.7 Detroit, Mich. 81.6 Jackson, Miss. 79.4 Birmingham, Ala. 73.5 Miami Gardens, Fla. 76.3 Jackson, Miss. 70.6 Birmingham, Ala. 73.4 New Orleans, La. 67.0 Baltimore, Md. 63.7 Baltimore, Md. 64.3 Memphis, Tenn. 63.3 Atlanta, Ga. 61.4 New Orleans, La. 60.2 Memphis, Tenn. 61.4 Flint, Mich. 56.6 Washington, DC 60.0 Montgomery, Ala. 56.6 Richmond, Va. 57.2 Savannah, Ga. 55.4
Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Census 2000; The Black Population: 2010.

I for 1 am waiting on baited breathe to hear from peenie one of the cities that are mostly black that have little crime.

Detroit isn't even dangerous anymore because it's empty. Downtown is nice, there are god-awful crime ridden neighborhoods like the Cass Corridor area, some middle-class neighborhoods(usually the hispanic ones) and just huge stretches of urban wilderness. There are places you could walk for hours and not see a soul. It's bizarre, but at the same time, I think once some money gets injected into the city(There are a lot of wealthy people, like Illitch and Gilbert, doing this currently) Detroit can do something unprecedented and simply rebuild the entire city from scratch essentially.

With the whole black thing, it's really a chicken-egg scenario, going back to slavery/abolishing of slavery. Before the white man invaded Africa, the tribes were mostly very peaceful. However, the evidence is pretty conclusive that black neighborhoods in America have a much higher crime rate and much higher poverty rate.

Like I said...communities.

I'll try, tho...

Citrus Heights. Lots of meth heads and herpes going on there. Just ask TNG if you don't believe me.

Their crime stats. CH isn't too far from me. Deciding to go to the Arden/Ethan Century or "$3 movies" at Sunrise is common. I became friends with a stripper while auditing a sewing class at ARC (seriously) and she called it Syphilis Heights.

Their crime stats. CH isn't too far from me. Deciding to go to the Arden/Ethan Century or "$3 movies" at Sunrise is common. I became friends with a stripper while auditing a sewing class at ARC (seriously) and she called it Syphilis Heights.

Yes, the moniker Syphilis Heights has been around for quite a long time.

We used to call 3 of the clubs that were there back in the day "the herpes triangle" .

Hell, I just googled it and it still lives :clap: http://ransackedmedia.com/2013/03/26/the-reddit-made-sacramento-map-is-brutally-honest-and-awesome/

Male or female stripper? The sewing class thing doesn't really help me differentiate. <_<

Big cities = high population density = crime

Tokyo has a very high population density, but an exceptionally low crime rate compared to less densely populated American cities. The demographics of the inhabitants are quite different, though.

To further disprove your population density theory, look at East St. Louis, Illinois and Pin Bluff, Arkansas.

East St. Louis only has a population of 27,000 with a low population density yet it has one of the highest murder, rape, and crime rates in the country. East St. Louis is 98% black. "East St. Louis has the highest crime rate in the United States (according to the FBI's 100 most dangerous cities list). According to FBI's data of 2007, its murder rate hit 101.9 per population of 100,000, surpassing that of cities such as Gary, Indiana (48.3 per pop. 100,000); New Orleans, Louisiana (37.6); Baltimore, Maryland (43.3); and Detroit, Michigan (47.3); as well as that of its neighbor St. Louis (37.2). FBI data shows East St. Louis' rate of rape exceeded 250 per population of 100,000."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_St._Louis,_Illinois#Demographics

A recent article asked, "Why IS Pine Bluff America's most crime-ridden town? The small community that's second only to Detroit for law-breaking. Last year there were 18 murders in Pine Bluff which has a population of just 49,000 - seven times the national average per capita." Pine Bluff, Arkansas is 66% black (passed the tipping point of livability).

http://eyeglasses.go-optic.com/store/eyeglasses/details.asp?id=58156

To deny the genetic reason as to why black people are so violent and Asian people are so non-violent is to deny evolution. The races of people evolved apart for tens of thousands of years. During that time they developed obvious physical differences and obvious biological differences (like blacks being prone to sickle cell while Asians are prone to Tay-Sachs. We also see group differences in athletic ability (blacks dominating sprints), as well as seeing group differences in academic ability. It's illogical to assume that people who evolved apart for millennia would have the exact same temperament -- especially when we see from all statistical and anecdotal evidence that they don't. It would be like scientist refusing to admit any differences between the African and Indian elephant because to do so would be discriminatory. It's dumb.

Yes, the moniker Syphilis Heights has been around for quite a long time.

We used to call 3 of the clubs that were there back in the day "the herpes triangle" .

Hell, I just googled it and it still lives :clap: http://ransackedmedia.com/2013/03/26/the-reddit-made-sacramento-map-is-brutally-honest-and-awesome/

Male or female stripper? The sewing class thing doesn't really help me differentiate. <_<

I'm more worried about how the word 'she' doesn't help you differentiate :unsure:

Tokyo has a very high population density, but an exceptionally low crime rate compared to less densely populated American cities. The demographics of the inhabitants are quite different, though.

To further disprove your population density theory, look at East St. Louis, Illinois and Pin Bluff, Arkansas.

East St. Louis only has a population of 27,000 with a low population density yet it has one of the highest murder, rape, and crime rates in the country. East St. Louis is 98% black. "East St. Louis has the highest crime rate in the United States (according to the FBI's 100 most dangerous cities list). According to FBI's data of 2007, its murder rate hit 101.9 per population of 100,000, surpassing that of cities such as Gary, Indiana (48.3 per pop. 100,000); New Orleans, Louisiana (37.6); Baltimore, Maryland (43.3); and Detroit, Michigan (47.3); as well as that of its neighbor St. Louis (37.2). FBI data shows East St. Louis' rate of rape exceeded 250 per population of 100,000."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_St._Louis,_Illinois#Demographics

A recent article asked, "Why IS Pine Bluff America's most crime-ridden town? The small community that's second only to Detroit for law-breaking. Last year there were 18 murders in Pine Bluff which has a population of just 49,000 - seven times the national average per capita." Pine Bluff, Arkansas is 66% black (passed the tipping point of livability).

http://eyeglasses.go-optic.com/store/eyeglasses/details.asp?id=58156

To deny the genetic reason as to why black people are so violent and Asian people are so non-violent is to deny evolution. The races of people evolved apart for tens of thousands of years. During that time they developed obvious physical differences and obvious biological differences (like blacks being prone to sickle cell while Asians are prone to Tay-Sachs. We also see group differences in athletic ability (blacks dominating sprints), as well as seeing group differences in academic ability. It's illogical to assume that people who evolved apart for millennia would have the exact same temperament -- especially when we see from all statistical and anecdotal evidence that they don't. It would be like scientist refusing to admit any differences between the African and Indian elephant because to do so would be discriminatory. It's dumb.

1. I was suggesting correlation, not causation. Any idiot would know that.

2. Most correlations are not 100%. Any idiot would know that.

1. I was suggesting correlation, not causation. Any idiot would know that.

2. Most correlations are not 100%. Any idiot would know that.

You get very touchy when proven wrong. I understand that some people get very emotional when discussing race topics so I won't hold it against you, brother. :doublethumbsup:

You get very touchy when proven wrong. I understand that some people get very emotional when discussing race topics so I won't hold it against you, brother. :doublethumbsup:

In general high population areas have more crime than low population areas. I can't come up with anything that predicts crime rates 100% and neither can you. I'll check tomorrow and see if you managed to prove any of that wrong.

Of course, population isn't the only predictor, but it is a big one.

This is about my limit for Internet slap fights. Good night to you.

I'm more worried about how the word 'she' doesn't help you differentiate :unsure:

Guess I missed that part :doh:

In general high population areas have more crime than low population areas. I can't come up with anything that predicts crime rates 100% and neither can you. I'll check tomorrow and see if you managed to prove any of that wrong.

Does the high population in a big city cause most of the crime elements to be in one area -- the Black part of town?

But you're wrong about the high population density being a better indicator of violence and crime than race. Here's a list of homicide rate per nation. Notice the obvious trend -- African, Caribbean, and Latin American nations are all near the top of the list. Asian and European nations are near the bottom of the list. Asian cities have some of the highest population densities, and European nations (due to their small size) have some of the highest population densities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Also, how do you account for the fact that within Americas densely populated cities we see a great variance in violent crime rate per race? Why would black people living in the same population density have a far higher rate of violent crime than white or Asian people living in that same density if density alone correlated with violent crime?

New York: http://projects.nytimes.com/crime/homicides/map

Chicago: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/01/02/us/chicago-killings.html

DC: http://greatergreaterwashington.org/post/10955/black-homicide-rate-drops-but-remains-high/?id=10955

But you're wrong about the high population density being a better indicator of violence and crime than race. Here's a list of homicide rate per nation. Notice the obvious trend -- African, Caribbean, and Latin American nations are all near the top of the list. Asian and European nations are near the bottom of the list. Asian cities have some of the highest population densities, and European nations (due to their small size) have some of the highest population densities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Also, how do you account for the fact that within Americas densely populated cities we see a great variance in violent crime rate per race? Why would black people living in the same population density have a far higher rate of violent crime than white or Asian people living in that same density if density alone correlated with violent crime?

New York: http://projects.nytimes.com/crime/homicides/map

Chicago: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/01/02/us/chicago-killings.html

DC: http://greatergreaterwashington.org/post/10955/black-homicide-rate-drops-but-remains-high/?id=10955

People run from arguments whenever presented with facts get used to it