Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Season Thread***

The state of officiating in the NFL. Comment?

He avoided this question. Instead he bent over and took it up the arse like he always does. The state of officiating in the NFL sucks (and has for a long time) but fans like Sho Nuff_34 simply accept incompetence and shrug their shoulders and say oh golly gee whiz.

That being said the Fiugepackers did not get screwed on the Mathews call. In fact, Staley should not have been penalized he really didn't do anything other than get in Mathews face. Thus there should have only been one penalty on the -play which would have given SF a first down any way.

PS Do not respond to this point Sho Nuff_34. This is a Seahawk thread and this will be my last comment on the Fudgepackers/Niners game. if you want to discuss it further start your own thread.

I hope Seattles offense doesnt keep sucking. I got Hauschka and expect big points out of him. Why was Carolina such an insurmountable force yesterday? I hope the Seabags arent gonne be one of those "We only play good at home in the confines of our cute little stadium". If they end up that way, they'll never win a Title.

I assume starting tomorrow is when we all hear how S.F. will win on sunday?

Let the ESPN good times roll :rolleyes:

He avoided this question. Instead he bent over and took it up the arse like he always does. The state of officiating in the NFL sucks (and has for a long time) but fans like Sho Nuff_34 simply accept incompetence and shrug their shoulders and say oh golly gee whiz.

That being said the Fiugepackers did not get screwed on the Mathews call. In fact, Staley should not have been penalized he really didn't do anything other than get in Mathews face. Thus there should have only been one penalty on the -play which would have given SF a first down any way.

PS Do not respond to this point Sho Nuff_34. This is a Seahawk thread and this will be my last comment on the Fudgepackers/Niners game. if you want to discuss it further start your own thread.

I did not avoid anything.

The fact is...that one call did not change the game.

Unlike you, I don't whine for years and years and years about ref's calls.

But at least you got to call me your little nickname for me...ripping off RP's schtick and acting like you are orginal.

And whats great is you claim others should not respond to me...you claimed you were going to ignore me...yet...here you are again.

Too funny...and also great that you like to tell others what to do...as if you own the place.

Pathetic as always.

Well...any reasonable person would have them favored in this game.

I hope Seattles offense doesnt keep sucking. I got Hauschka and expect big points out of him. Why was Carolina such an insurmountable force yesterday? I hope the Seabags arent gonne be one of those "We only play good at home in the confines of our cute little stadium". If they end up that way, they'll never win a Title.

Ignorance is bliss.

I did not avoid anything.

You were asked a question on the state of officiating in the NFL. You ignored it. HTH

Too funny...he lasted all of a few minutes.

He asked about it specifically in the Packers game and I responded in kind chief...but nice of you not to figure that out as usual.

I guess Vegas isn't reasonable. :lol:

You mean the Vegas that is basically putting it even right now giving the home team 3?

Nice try chump.

Carolina is probably the most talented home team that lost this weekend, through Sunday. It was a tough matchup. Plus, last year, Seattle won 16-12 at Carolina, so history repeats. Wilson threw for more yards in this game than any regular season game the entire last season. There are positive signs. But they need to stop talking some many drive killing penalities (9 yesterday)

You mean the Vegas that is basically putting it even right now giving the home team 3?

Nice try chump.

No, Vegas is factoring in reason. Vegas is saying reasonable people think Seattle should win this game, which is not on a neutral field, as you seem to be hinting towards.

Good. I want to hear nothing other than how great Kaep is, what a cool coach HarBAWWW is, and all about the glorious 80's. I want the sports media all over Frisco's jock crowning them Superbowl champs after a home victory over a terrible defense.

It will make it all that much sweeter when Seattle throttles them. Again.

No, Vegas is factoring in reason. Vegas is saying reasonable people think Seattle should win this game, which is not on a neutral field, as you seem to be hinting towards.

Can you believe you have to explain this to this clown?

Too funny...he lasted all of a few minutes.

He asked about it specifically in the Packers game and I responded in kind chief...but nice of you not to figure that out as usual.

You are so fockin dumb :clap:

Good. I want to hear nothing other than how great Kaep is, what a cool coach HarBAWWW is, and all about the glorious 80's. I want the sports media all over Frisco's jock crowning them Superbowl champs after a home victory over a terrible defense.

It will make it all that much sweeter when Seattle throttles them. Again.

I know your right. Just that I watch First Take every morning, and I can't stand Skip Bayless. I know his word is meaningless, but he can NEVER say anything good about us. Just once I wish this slapnuts would give us some respect.

But you are right. Under the radar is the best way to go.

I know your right. Just that I watch First Take every morning, and I can't stand Skip Bayless. I know his word is meaningless, but he can NEVER say anything good about us. Just once I wish this slapnuts would give us some respect.

But you are right. Under the radar is the best way to go.

I can think of two times. He liked the balls it took drafting Bruce Irvin. He also said something stupid about the Pats and Broncos having to worry about Seattle in the AFC.

The Hawks offense just didn't look like they were in sync in the first half. And too many penalties!

But any other year, the Hawks would've lost.. this year is different because of the defense. They kept the hawks in the game.

So excited for the 49ers game. Go Hawks

No, Im hinting towards the long held notion that the home team gets 3 points in even games.

The line is -3 right now.

But you all can keep trying to play the ESPN hates us disrespect card if you want.

You are so fockin dumb :clap:

Says the guy still responding to me after telling others they shouldn't.

Says the guy still responding to me after telling others they shouldn't.

Never told anyone to respond or not respond to you. I told you I would not use this thread to discuss the Fudgepackers. Like I said, you are fockin dumb.

I hope Seattle plays great this week. My team will be up against Kaepernick, Gore, Boldin and Davis.

Come on Hawks!!

Never told anyone to respond or not respond to you. I told you I would not use this thread to discuss the Fudgepackers. Like I said, you are fockin dumb.

Whatever you say chief...yeah...just like the last time you "ignored" me and it lasted a day.

You just can't help making yourself look idiotic.

The Kearse TD was the 2nd biggest play of the game (the fumble with 5 minutes to go was #1), but to be fair, Doug Baldwin was the dominant Seattle WR Week #1.

Yes, the score that won the game wasn't as important as a fumble recovery? Too funny....

Baldwin looked good, but Kearse will be the man. No question.

Yes, the score that won the game wasn't as important as a fumble recovery? Too funny....

Simmer down. Kearse had 2 targets. Can't be the man getting 2 targets a game.

That TD put Seattle ahead and was probably the key offensive play of the game.

However, Carolina was inside the Seattle 10 yard line after ripping off a nice run and on the inevitable verge of punching it in and taking the lead with around 5 minutes to go in the game. The runner is stripped by Richard Sherman, the ball is recovered, and Seattle preserves the lead while spending the final 5+ minutes playing keep away and moving the chains. I have to strongly put forth that the fumble was the biggest play in the game.

I like Lasik Kearse. But he isn't going to supplant Rice, Tate, Baldwin short of catastrophic injuries, nor Harvin when he comes back. On top of that, the play just prior to Kearse's TD catch, Stephen Williams nearly hauled in a long TD catch. They ran the same exact play, and this time it connected.

Kearse has a lot more of a chance near year, I think. Tate's contract expires this year, and there is some rumbling about cutting Rice. If the team feels Kearse can fill a role, he will get more chances next year. But Seattle is competing for a title this year, so I don't think they just don't play the guys ahead of Kearse for no good reason. Wilson set a regular season personal best in passing yards while under huge pressure all game. The other WRs were making some acrobatic catches, clutch catches.

I don't see it for Kearse for THIS year. But if he keeps emerging, I would have zero complaints.

"Back when he was playing for the Indianapolis Colts in 1997, Harbaugh reportedly broke his hand throwing a punch at NBC analyst Jim Kelly for calling him 'a baby.' Asked if he'd ever gotten in any fisticuffs on the field, Harbaugh replied: "I don't know. That's so long ago."

Wow, I know Harbaugh has been talking sh!t about Clay Matthews post game this week, but I had no idea about this incident, where he broke his hand swinging at Kelly. Harbaugh is a psychopath, which I can respect. But he's a pussie too, which I can't.

Jim Harbaugh. :lol:

Wow, I know Harbaugh has been talking sh!t about Clay Matthews post game this week, but I had no idea about this incident, where he broke his hand swinging at Kelly. Harbaugh is a psychopath, which I can respect. But he's a pussie too, which I can't.

Don't remember anything about that, but then again I drink heavily, soooo.

If that was former Buffalo Bills QB Jim Kelly. Jim should have dropped him right then and there.

If that was some other Jim Kelly. He should have taken the punch and sued his a$$.

I respect the niners a great deal. Love me some Gore, and the pick they made this year of Quinton Patten was excellent. Not too sure if he'll ever be a fantasy guy, but as a pure football player, he'll be awesome for them.

Good franchise. Harbaugh however is a complete a$$hole, and I wouldn't p!ss him out if he were on fire.

Can't stand the j@ck@ss.

Don't remember anything about that, but then again I drink heavily, soooo.

If that was former Buffalo Bills QB Jim Kelly. Jim should have dropped him right then and there.

If that was some other Jim Kelly. He should have taken the punch and sued his a$$.

I respect the niners a great deal. Love me some Gore, and the pick they made this year of Quinten Patton was excellent. Not too sure if he'll ever be a fantasy guy, but as a pure football player, he'll be awesome for them.

Good franchise. Harbaugh however is a complete a$$hole, and I wouldn't p!ss him out if he were on fire.

Can't stand the j@ck@ss.

I'm pretty sure that that particular Kelly is indeed the former Buffalo QB. I'm sure Kelly didn't want to jeopardize his TV career, although it seemed to work out just fine for Jim Rome after the Jim Everett incident.

I do seem to recall that a few of us were pushing for the Quinton Patton pick during the draft. Instead, we took Chris Harper just before Patton was selected. Harper was cut. Then signed by San Fran. Let's just call that a 4th round FAIL.

Also, Jim Harbaugh had very little to do with building the San Fran team. The players were already there when he arrived. But to his credit, he is a better coach than the dopes that preceded him. Still, he is a narcissist, a spaz, a psychopath, his only friend in the world is his brother, and is likely to spontaneously combust on the sidelines within the next three seasons.

To his credit he was there when Kaep and Aldon Smith were drafted.

Although Aldon's value drops significantly when Justin Smith isn't doing his dirty work for him.

To his credit he was there when Kaep and Aldon Smith were drafted.

Although Aldon's value drops significantly when Justin Smith isn't doing his dirty work for him.

They will need quite an infusion of draft talent in the near future. Many of their key core players are aging. Which I don't mind, of course. Seattle and St Louis are young and improving, while I wonder about the future of Arizona. SF could go either way.

:lol: What a tool bag. :overhead: