Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Season Thread***

I enjoyed Boldin owning that big-mouther punk, Sherman's, ass. Love nothing more than watching a mouthy ass hole being shut up.

Great to have a sore loser on display !

Thank you for this! :)

So, the parts where I accepted the loss and praised Gore for coming up big....that fits your description of sore loser?

Also, I'm sure you've read the quotes coming from Richard Sherman who apparently has echoed my exact initial concerns about yesterdays game, right?

I am the Intellectual Savior of this site, and you little people do not worship me nearly enough for my taste. :angry:

Meh. 2 point loss in SF against a team desperate for a win. Some questionable calls but I have seen worse. I'm seeing a Sea/SF championship game in Seattle.

Maybe it just shows how thick homer glasses are, but can't believe you guys are complaining about the refs, Niners got robbed several times. The non-call PI vs Crabs? That stupid batted ball ruling after the blocked punt?

Boldin owning Sherman was priceless. Dude is such a tool :D

Maybe it just shows how thick homer glasses are, but can't believe you guys are complaining about the refs, Niners got robbed several times. The non-call PI vs Crabs? That stupid batted ball ruling after the blocked punt?

Upon further reflection....

Look, you can't realistically expect to lead the league in penalties and win the Super Bowl. Granted, this Seattle team wants to get physical, and if a particular officiating crew is having none of that, it's going to be a tough game, as if were. And a few of the calls were warranted. That said, a majority of the calls were horsesh!t. My outrage simply stems that the calls consistent killed drives that could have produced points. Not to say there weren't a few calls on the 49ers that could be called dubious. But the scales tipped one way. I suppose home field can give you such an advantage, so I won't gripe much more about it. People say that things tend to even out over a long season. Well, I'm here to tell you that the penalty flags don't. What can you do? Next...

I'm sure you are referring to me. I'm just using you as an example, nothing more, nothing less. If I'm going to get mud tossed my way, I'd like folks to represent what I said fairly. After further reflection, I went to some lengths to speak that the refs blew some calls against the Niners, my frustration at the driving killing calls specifically the timing more than anything, sometimes the style of play by our defense will draw flags from certain officiating crews, and that home teams tend to get flags. I don't think there is much controversial there, and somewhat even handed in a demented kind of way.

But it's certainly more fun to poke at me. So poke away. :angry:

BTW, nice job on the tiny banner you flew over the stick. Looked like the paper hanging out of a Hershey Kiss. :D

Boldin in 2 games against Seattle; 7-100-0 Yeah pwnage :lol: You're such a focking toolbag. :banana:

:lol: You're such a focking toolbag. :banana:

Hey pot...this is the kettle...you're focking black.

Boldin in 2 games against Seattle; 7-100-0 Yeah pwnage :lol: You're such a focking toolbag. :banana:

6-93 and fought off terrible PI for the catch. Plus he got the W. Have fun sulking this week fucktard :lol:

6-93 and fought off terrible PI for the catch. Plus he got the W. Have fun sulking this week fucktard :lol:

11-2 in control of destiny. Yes I'm sulking :banana: Now go stick your focking head in an oven. :doublethumbsup:

Fock you Matt Flynn :clap: :overhead:

Is that supposed to mean anything other than you being unable to come up with anything witty to say?

Wilson really let me down this week. Really needed 1 more td of any kind.

Sometimes you eat the Bear, sometimes the bear eats you. Better luck next week!

Is that supposed to mean anything other than you being unable to come up with anything witty to say?

It means I don't give a rats arse about you or what I respond to you. You're just too focking dumb to realize it.

It means I don't give a rats arse about you or what I respond to you. You're just too focking dumb to realize it.

The only thing I realize is that you will respond over and over and over again to whatever anyone posts.

And none of your posts will make any sense...just you being a belligerent child...all because people don't bow down to your team.

Well, we had a couple of month of decent Hawk talk going. Then you go ahead and lose a game and it all goes ape sh!t.

The lesson here is to make sure the team doesn't lose another game this year.

The "Greatest Team Ever Assembled with the largest collection of Dooshbag Fans in history" thread is alive and well!!! :clap:

Edit: Apologies to all you normal Seahawks fans. Unfortunately for you Flahawker's off-the-charts dooshiness blows the curve for the rest of you. One bad apple spoils the bunch.

Well, we had a couple of month of decent Hawk talk going. Then you go ahead and lose a game and it all goes ape sh!t.

Yea but that loss will ultimately be a blessing in disguise. We don't this thing wrapped up too early. It could be a month before the hawks play another meaningful game. Let this go down to the last game. Keep the edge.

The "Greatest Team Ever Assembled with the largest collection of Dooshbag Fans in history" thread is alive and well!!! :clap:

Edit: Apologies to all you normal Seahawks fans. Unfortunately for you Flahawker's off-the-charts dooshiness blows the curve for the rest of you. One bad apple spoils the bunch.

I still live in jgclownfishes' head rent free. :banana: :clap: :overhead:

Sho Nuff_34 on full tilt :banana: :clap: :overhead:

Still trying the 34...next you will call me bald.

BTW...is full tilt me...or the guy that keeps responding and can't do anything but sling really bad insults that include the word focking?

Seems you are constantly on full tilt there chief...and the funny part is, you are the only one who can't see that.

Actually...the lesson here is you have one very loud mouthed fan who typically brings a lot of the crap on himself...(and every now and then your drunk ramblings come off as crying as you did about the refs a tad)

Sure, you will get someone like newbie in here fishing (hell, even I defended the Hawks or some players from that crap)...but for the most part, the conversation was fine, because that one poster was not around as much...whether that was from banning or his "vacation".

And he is unoriginal having to steal RP's rent free schtick...which was actually taken from someone else before anyway.

I still live in jgclownfishes' head rent free. :banana: :clap: :overhead:

I could give a ratass about you fockstick...it's the stench of your presence on the boards that makes everybody ill. I used to pull for the Seahawks but you have single-handedly caused me to root completely against them. Add to it Cheat Carroll and your PED'ed-up bunch of players who are almost as whiny and irritating as you, and it's easy to see why you guys get venom.

(But mostly it's because you're a HUUUUGE doosh.)

:wave:

I could give a ratass about you fockstick...it's the stench of your presence on the boards that makes everybody ill. I used to pull for the Seahawks but you have single-handedly caused me to root completely against them. Add to it Cheat Carroll and your PED'ed-up bunch of players who are almost as whiny and irritating as you, and it's easy to see why you guys get venom.

(But mostly it's because you're a HUUUUGE doosh.)

:wave:

This. Between all the PED cheaters and Sherman running his mouth constantly and the most obnoxious fanbase in the league, it's very easy to root against the Seahawks. Definitely not a likeable team.

They have likeable guys...its hard not to like Russell Wilson and Earl Thomas. Great players. Even Lynch is incredibly fun to watch.

Carroll is simply a d-bag...Sherman, as good as he is, does not shut up. You don't see Haden talking like him and Haden is the better player.

Then add in that the most vocal fans of this team are gigantic tools...you get a team that some just don't want to like.

Same as Harbaugh focks it up a lot for the 9ers.

Definitely not a likeable team.

God you are stupid:

The Cowboys remain the most popular NFL team among U.S. football fans, followed by the Packers and Broncos, according to results from the most recent Harris Poll. The Cowboys have now topped the list each year since '07 (survey was not conducted in '12). The Packers jumped one spot to No. 2 while the Broncos, no doubt helped by the addition of QB Peyton Manning, jumped 14 spots to No. 3. The Giants and Patriots round out the top five. Also seeing a big jump were the Seahawks, who moved from No. 27 to No. 12. The Colts dropped 13 places to No. 19. For the fourth consecutive survey, the Jaguars ranked last

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Issues/2013/10/16/Research-and-Ratings/Harris-Poll.aspx

A tip of the hat to the 49ers. I didn't think they had the heart to avoid being swept by Seattle this year. They proved me wrong. No excuses, San Francisco was the better team Sunday.

In the end it doesn't matter. Seattle is still in the driver's seat for the division and the NFC's #1 seed. The road to the Superbowl goes through Seattle. A tough loss like this will actually be good to put egos in check and let these guys know they have to do a lot more than just show up. My biggest concerns are the injuries to Unger (who could play this week) and Wright (who's out for the while and broke my heart when he flipped out over the injury on the sidelines).

Hell, I recall a certain team getting stomped down on the road 42-13 last year, and they still went on to the Superbowl. Seattle is better.

A tip of the hat to the 49ers. I didn't think they had the heart to avoid being swept by Seattle this year. They proved me wrong. No excuses, San Francisco was the better team Sunday.

In the end it doesn't matter. Seattle is still in the driver's seat for the division and the NFC's #1 seed. The road to the Superbowl goes through Seattle. A tough loss like this will actually be good to put egos in check and let these guys know they have to do a lot more than just show up. My biggest concerns are the injuries to Unger (who could play this week) and Wright (who's out for the while and broke my heart when he flipped out over the injury on the sidelines).

Hell, I recall a certain team getting stomped down on the road 42-13 last year, and they still went on to the Superbowl. Seattle is better.

I agree. The Hawks played without Harvin, Wright, Thurmond, and Browner and lost by 2.

Eagles fans, Packers fans, Stealers fans, on full focking tilt :banana: :clap: :overhead:

Making fun of you does not equal on tilt.

HTH

Also seeing a big jump were the Seahawks, who moved from No. 27 to No. 12

Well, no jackass. Any team that goes from horrible to good will get a boatload of bandwagon jumpers. And in two years, when their players all split for better money, they'll be back in the 20's.

I agree. The Hawks played without Harvin, Wright, Thurmond, and Browner and lost by 2.

LOL Are we supposed to feel bad that their cheaters got caught? :wacko:

Played without Harvin...yeah, he has been an integral part of that team for years.

They have only played with him for part of one focking game.

Well, no ###### jackass. Any team that goes from horrible to good will get a boatload of bandwagon jumpers. And in two years, when their players all split for better money, they'll be back in the 20's.

Umm you said they were an unlikable team. I proved they weren't. You're too stupid to realize I shoved your head up your arse. But Sho Nuff_34 agrees with you :music_guitarred:

LOL Are we supposed to feel bad that their cheaters got caught? :wacko:

Your ability to infer meaning is a bit off. I'm not suprised.