Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

Denver vs Baltimore Week 1 - In-game Discussion

In Flacco's defense, he has absolutely nobody to throw to.

Stone hands Jacoby was his #2...yikes.

Hardly worth mentioning. You said Baltimore should cover Welker and the TE closer and leave Thomas/Decker in single coverage. It's Peyton Manning, he'd just throw a ton to Thomas/Decker and the score would be the same if not more.

So you're saying keep letting Welker and JT score? That's not a very smart move. Decker already dropped a pass in the end zone while Welker and JT seem to be catching everything. I think I'd take my chances by switching up coverages to try and help defend against the two guys causing the damage instead of letting the score keep being run up

In Flacco's defense, he has absolutely nobody to throw to.

Maybe if he didn't demand 100 mil then they could have signed some WR's for him

I want six TD's.....c'mon Peyton!!

So you're saying keep letting Welker and JT score? That's not a very smart move. Decker already dropped a pass in the end zone while Welker and JT seem to be catching everything. I think I'd take my chances by switching up coverages to try and help defend against the two guys causing the damage instead of letting the score keep being run up

THIS

Hmmm.....very good point. Leave a little money on the table they could have kept Boldin?

Hmmm.....very good point. Leave a little money on the table they could have kept Boldin?

They have to go sign someone...I don't know who is out there but these guys- Stokley, Dallas Clark are not going to scare anyone....they are making the DEN DB's look like HOFamers

Decker dropped a pass so now he sucks? LOL's.

You're armchair QB'ing and should just let it go.

How did this team win a Super Bowl? As a Vikings fan it makes me sick. 1998 vikes, one of the greatest teams ever, blow it. 2009 vikes, statistically destroyed the saints yet blow it. A very mediocre ravens teams wins it all. So depressing.

How did this team win a Super Bowl? As a Vikings fan it makes me sick. 1998 vikes, one of the greatest teams ever, blow it. 2009 vikes, statistically destroyed the saints yet blow it. A very mediocre ravens teams wins it all. So depressing.

Defense and some breaks..

Question: If this game were in Baltimore (as it should have been), would the outcome be different?

The Baltimore Defense HAS to be gassed at this point in Mile High.

Here it comes. Demaryius owners rejoice....touchdown is near.

Question: If this game were in Baltimore (as it should have been), would the outcome be different?

The Baltimore Defense HAS to be gassed at this point in Mile High.

Good point. Orioles had to be poosays and refuse to move their game. Disgusting

I know my team.....TD DT

There you go. Single cover D Thomas.

That just happened!

I know my team.....TD DT

I will never ever come over and punch you in the face in front of your wife and kids.

I will never ever come over and punch you in the face in front of your wife and kids.

lol

Peyton Manning is amazing, but what's up with the knock slobbing? Honestly, his arm looks just as weak as last year, if not a bit weaker. Some of those passes have no power, speed, etc...whatsoever.

But all that matters is his accuracy and smarts! DThomas!!!

The one thing I remember about Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison is Peyton said he would always keep Marvin fed. He said no matter how good Wayne and Stokley or whoever was doing he knew it was his job to keep Marvin happy.

Demaryius is his number one talent, he'll keep him happy.

Man I didn't want that! I was hoping for Thomas to suck and have Wallace go for like 25 pts and make a trade in my main league!

This is a demolition in the second half. Baltimore was in no way prepared to face this hurry-up offense. And the Ravens offense has not helped by keeping Manning off the field.

I don't think Flacco should be paid that much, but he won them a Super Bowl last year. I think the Ravens are OK with the contact for now.

Lol, just looked, my buddy is destroying my other buddy, he has manning and welker. Glad it's not me.

Lol, just looked, my buddy is destroying my other buddy, he has manning and welker. Glad it's not me.

It is me in one league. And that league is a 6 point passing TD league...