Sign in to follow this  
montana

who are u dropping?

Two candidates for me:

Quinton Patton.... nothing to see here I guess? Maybe someone to keep an eye on as the season progresses, but there's surely no reason for him to linger on my bench at this point.

Christine Michael. A tougher decision here since he holds 14th round keeper value for me. I may hold onto him for a few more weeks, just in case.

Patton is as good as gone, but I'm not sure I see two guys on the WW that I like over Michael. Might be worth it to kick the tires on Pryor though...

Sudfeld, Quinton Patton, and probably Golden Tate

???? Vereen has a broken hand and is out.

I couldn't actually drop him. Would have considered it had vereen stayed healthy. He's in the doghouse big time!

Its been announced that "Due to injury", Henne is starting next week. Seeing how Henne and Shorts hooked up last year, anyone dropping Cecil ( ESPECIALLY in deep leagues) right now before seeing what happens for a week or 2 is doing someone else in their league a big favor.

Shhhhhhh

Sanu. I took a few fliers late in our keeper league draft and someone has to go. I'm going to keep Manuel, Hopkins and Bernard rostered. I figure Sanu has the least potential of them all considering yesterday's performances.

There's really no reason to keep RG3. He sucks now and everyone already has a qb they are comfortable with so zero trade value. Rather start a waiver bum than Bob.

Dropping Lamar Miller, Wilson, Joe Randle, Stephan Taylor and Cordarelle Patterson. Trading Christine Michael for a box of Huggies.

I can wait a few more weeks on Lamar straightening his act out.

Freeman has me worried as my backup but the waiver wire is bare.

Its been announced that "Due to injury", Henne is starting next week. Seeing how Henne and Shorts hooked up last year, anyone dropping Cecil ( ESPECIALLY in deep leagues) right now before seeing what happens for a week or 2 is doing someone else in their league a big favor.

Sure- and despite a sub-par performance, Shorts was the best thing going for them v. Chiefs.

Henne is not great, but he can sling it and move the O better than Gabbert...IMO, Gabbert has the same mechanics as Tim Tebow but is much less talented and motivated. He is not a starting NFL quarterback.

There's really no reason to keep RG3. He sucks now and everyone already has a qb they are comfortable with so zero trade value. Rather start a waiver bum than Bob.

I take it all back! Love the guy!

woodhead. when you are behind Ronnie brown that's not good. woodhead has almost zero value until either Mathews or brown goes down and it wasn't a lot of value to begin with.

Dropping christine michael.. if he pays off later sure i'll wish i had held to him. But Joique Bell is actually available, i also have Reggie Bush. Seems like an absolute no brainer.

Also having a hard time convincing myself to keep redman, I really need a backup QB. But he has the starting role next week so i should probably give him one more chance

No one. Usually wait til week 3 or so to put in a waiver claim, barring an injury. Way too many overreactions the first couple weeks about let downs and flash in the pan WW pickups.

But if I were, it would probably be Moreno or Redman.

THIS!!! Everybody says "why would you save your #1 waiver? You may get the best pickup all year in week 1 blah blah blah blah".

Here's why you save it. Say you got the 11th or 12th pick in the draft and end up with the #1 waiver early on because of that. Why would you NOT save that waiver for a clear-cut diamond in the rough to emerge? Unless you drafted a terrible team that is really struggling, what's the point in wasting that #1 waiver on a marginal flex option? Use that waiver as an extra draft pick. Treat it like the 1st pick of your draft, because you never know who this year's Adrian Peterson could be. Don't give anyone a chance to take that stud from you.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, people! Stay calm, it's just fantasy football.

I would hold off on dropping Lamar Miller. Cleveland's defense is decent, give it another week. I would also hold off on Shorts. A new quarterback might just be what he needs. Gabbert is horrible.

I'm dropping Jennings. A receiver is only as good as their quarterback, I don't care what anyone says. Ponder is just gonna stink it up.

I would hold off on dropping Lamar Miller. Cleveland's defense is decent, give it another week. I would also hold off on Shorts. A new quarterback might just be what he needs. Gabbert is horrible.

I'm dropping Jennings. A receiver is only as good as their quarterback, I don't care what anyone says. Ponder is just gonna stink it up.

accurate assesment

I took Alshon Jeffrey in my auction dynasty league, but with Eddie Royal still available, I think I might need to make a move for him after seeing how Jeffrey's been used the last two weeks. I was ok with his targets and stats week 1, but this past game reiterated that he's 4th in line behind Marshall, Forte, and Bennett.

Cutting Cam Newton for Sam Bradford, Vincent Brown for Royal and Ivory for Mereno.

how can you cut brown after floyd goes down? & how is moreno & royal even available

I'm dropping Vincent Brown..despite being in 2 pretty high scoring games. The guy barely has any targets. Clearly hes the 4th option, behind Royal, Gates, and Matthews. Hes only that high because of Floyds injury.

Cutting Cam Newton for Sam Bradford, Vincent Brown for Royal and Ivory for Mereno.

Two of these are decent ideas but one of them is not.

JAX offense is a huge concern... I did not watch this game, and there were no highlights, but how does Shorts not pull 100+ with Blackmon out?

I am reluctant to say this... But I feel all Shorts, MJD, Blackmon owners need Henne taking the snaps.

LOL... Henne isn't your savior... been there felt that :banana:

LOL... Henne isn't your savior... been there felt that :banana:

Henne at least got me 90 yds and a 7 catch bonus for shorts but its not enough. It may be time to jettison every jaguar.

2 bums are getting whacked

Patton, Quinton

Heyward-Bey, Darrius may bounce back ..,giving him one more week

ditto on Heyward-Bey. Anyone that cops to "a bruised backside" is not starter material. I feel like it needs a more doctor-ly name, say, gluteus contusion near lower back?

Chalk me down as another 'dropping VBrown for Royal'. At least that's the plan. Given my waiver position, I'm going to guess that someone beats me to him.

Christine Michael.

Those that projected he would have no value in redraft seem right so far.

With Housler coming back and Kellen Winslow recently signed ... Gresham becomes expendable.

I'm aiming for Royal and Starks.

Christine Michael.

Those that projected he would have no value in redraft seem right so far.

With Housler coming back and Kellen Winslow recently signed ... Gresham becomes expendable.

I'm aiming for Royal and Starks.

Christine was always a pure handcuff to lynch or injury insurance. Anyone who thought he would have value beyond that was dreaming. If u drafted Michael, u sit on him unless u need the roster spot.

Christine was always a pure handcuff to lynch or injury insurance. Anyone who thought he would have value beyond that was dreaming. If u drafted Michael, u sit on him unless u need the roster spot.

Deep league ... 20 roster spots, so I took both Michael and Turbin as late round fliers. There was just nothing left at RB there.

Looks like Marshawn Lynch is still a stud after 2 weeks ... value has pretty much gone to zero for Michael in redraft.

will be dropping helu for a backup TE because of the Vernon davis injury situation. will also be dropping mike Williams if I get royal in the waiver bid.

Anyone dropping redman? Steelers running situation is a mess, and i feel like there is more value in the waivers at this point