Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Week 3 Fock You Thread

The RG3 td was bull, that was a td, the receiver broke the plane, anything that happens after is irrelevant. Refs will say that was a mistake tomorrow watch. That is utter garbage, it was a clear td.

The RG3 td was bull, that was a td, the receiver broke the plane, anything that happens after is irrelevant. Refs will say that was a mistake tomorrow watch. That is utter garbage, it was a clear td.

was it garcon?

i need him to score, and alf morris to not score

He has to maintain control.. AKA The Megatron rule. That was not a catch... and I need RG3 to score too.

should learn the rules in the NFL, if you are gonna play fantasy football. It might help

I got screwed by Nicks and Bowe this week. RGIII as well, to a lesser extent.

Yet I am still gonna win thanks to Charles and Demarco Murray :first:

Fock Steve Smith; the Panthers drop 38 on the Giants and you get 3 for 40? Instead of sucker punching a teammate, you should punch yourself in the face.

• Like 1

should learn the rules in the NFL, if you are gonna play fantasy football. It might help

I'm well aware o the rules an te Calvin rules. If he makes a catch outside of the end zone, the second u break the plane it's a td. Just like an rb that breaks the plane but then gets stripped, it's still a td. I thought if u catch it IN the end zone, u need to maintain control to the ground. I see no difference in catching and crossing and an rb crossing and then losing the ball wich is a td.

I'm well aware o the rules an te Calvin rules. If he makes a catch outside of the end zone, the second u break the plane it's a td. Just like an rb that breaks the plane but then gets stripped, it's still a td. I thought if u catch it IN the end zone, u need to maintain control to the ground. I see no difference in catching and crossing and an rb crossing and then losing the ball wich is a td.

you have to maintain it if you are going to the ground whether its in the end zone or not

RGIII.

And Packer RBs. 2 weeks in a row of starting their starter, only to watch the backup go off.

FU Fleener. Starting you due to Davis being out. At the half you have just as many points as VD.

Edit: Ok, you ended up with 1 point while I was posting, but the FU still stands.

So many f*cks, so little time...

Larry Fitzgerald - just take a week off already

Victor Cruz - glad I only took you in one daily, then again the rest of them I took...

AJ Green - did you watch to much Jackass and piss on Andy Dalton's face in the hotel?

my luck - as if running into a 200 point team in week 1 wasn't good enough, going to play the Cameron/Bell/Bernard/Stafford owner in week 3

Oh, and f*ck Russell Wilson and his TD vulturing ass. Marshawn is going to sit down with 90 yds no TDs at this rate.

That's what I figure. It'll match right up with DeAngelo's 123 and no TD

DWAYNE FOCKING BOWE

/thread

Yes I know it isn't even Sunday yet.

that's what you get for starting that scrub

Marshawn Lynch and Pete Carroll. Thanks for the elimination in the 3 and out. All starters out with 3 minutes left in 3rd

Amending my FU on Russell...

FU to Marshawn. Your team scores 37+ against a team that could legitimately go 0-16. And all you can do is average 4 ypc on 17 rushes with zero scores. This one is on you.

So exactly how does Gore get 11 carries when he is basically averaging 10 yards a carry? (70 yards at the half)

I know this is a problem most folks would like to have, but the biggest disappointment on my team so far is Phil Dawson. What the hell is going on with SF's offense?

Ponder and those in the Vikings organization thinking they have anything there.

Clearly they have not a clue what a QB is.