Sign in to follow this  
ICEMAN

Ridley missing from Patriots practice today.

He has been missing from my lineup since week 1.

The word for reason is: Bellicheat RB games

I assume it's some injury we didn't hear about? Who knows though, I could certainly see him not being happy with the team or vice-versa based on how his season has played out so far.

B.BelichicK hates fantasy football and wants to fock with the people who play it. :Mr-T:

I assume it's some injury we didn't hear about? Who knows though, I could certainly see him not being happy with the team or vice-versa based on how his season has played out so far.

Yeah i would hate my 4-0 team too.

Yeah i would hate my 4-0 team too.

"Hate"? No, that's just stupid.

But perhaps feeling like you're not being used enough, when you're coming off a great rookie year and want to earn a big contract in the future? Yeah I could see that.

At any rate the Pats are saying it's a knee injury, so you can return to talking loony :thumbsup:

Damn, I have Ridley picked up Bolden for his pass catching appeal... now they both seem worthless. Was thinking about throwing Bolden back ...but my luck would be Belichick playing games and Bolden becomes really valuable in the passing game. Someone has to rise to the top and I just cant buy it will be Blount

Damn, just traded Powell for him for my RB4, but I'll need him with bye weeks coming up. Maybe I'll start Bolden now if Ridley is out? He at least got a GL carry last week before he hurt his knee.

"Hate"? No, that's just stupid.

But perhaps feeling like you're not being used enough, when you're coming off a great rookie year and want to earn a big contract in the future? Yeah I could see that.

At any rate the Pats are saying it's a knee injury, so you can return to talking loony :thumbsup:

I'm not disagreeing with you i do think pro football players are innately selfish especially because of the possibility of injury but they're 4-0 and he's played awful so how could he possibly be upset with anyone but himself?

Damn, just traded Powell for him for my RB4, but I'll need him with bye weeks coming up. Maybe I'll start Bolden now if Ridley is out? He at least got a GL carry last week before he hurt his knee.

He's your #4?

From Roto:

Nick Underhill of MassLiveSports reports Stevan Ridley was held out of Wednesday's practice due to a thigh bruise, and the injury "is not considered serious."
MassLive isn't the Globe or Herald, but it's a reliable outlet and we've noticed Underhill doing good work for the site and on Twitter. Per Underhill, Ridley was simply shelved Wednesday because he spent the day getting treatment. Ridley did not noticeably suffer an injury in last Sunday night's win over Atlanta. It appears he should be all systems go for Week 5 at Cincinnati. Oct 2 - 7:11 PM

So even though he sucks, he doesn't seem seriously hurt, so if like me you need to start him because of bye woes, he sounds good to go.

Ridley = My worst draft pick, by far.

In 3 outta 5 leagues. :cry:

Again, BB at his best. Did you folks not learn from last year?

Last year Ridley got almost 300 carries for 1,263 yards and 12 TDs :doh:

He's got the talent. His confidence is all focked up and BB is a tool this year. It is what it is. Glad I didn't draft him.

I still don't understand this. BB is a tool this year? If a team is 4-0, why would the gameplan change all of a sudden? I can see a RBBC with Ridley and Blount until Ridley showcases his talent and forces belicheat to put the ball in his hands more.

I am sitting on Ridley and Bolden.. someone has to rise to the top. Not worried about Blount

But worried...he's gotten MORE carries the past 2 weeks than Ridley.

Once vereen comes back, bolden won't even see the field. Ridley/Blount on running downs with vereen on passing downs. Where did all this Bolden hype come from? The ONE good game he had in garbage time last year?

I am sitting on Ridley and Bolden.. someone has to rise to the top. Not worried about Blount

You should be. Bolden gets hurt a lot. Ridley fumbles. Blount is a guy that is going to get a chance, particularly in the red zone. Until Gronk is back, you will see more red zone runs, which gives him some value this week, particularly if you need a bye-week fill-in.

Last year Ridley got almost 300 carries for 1,263 yards and 12 TDs :doh:

And yet he took a large poop on me (via his coach) when they wanted to play matchup madness and not showcase him in QUITE a few games. He was great at the beginning of the year...then kind of fell off---wonder if that had anything to do with those 80 running backs they had. :dunno: