Sign in to follow this  
jjg

Anyone else dump Jared Cook?

Couldn't stand looking at him on my roster anymore. Dumped him for some questionable players

Just dumped him for Denarius Moore (he somehow lasted until this week on waivers). It felt good to finally flush that turd.

I didn't dump him from the two teams where I have him, but I have replaced him with Garrett Graham. The benches are big enough that he's probably still worth rostering for the bye week and on the off chance that the offense starts moving through him again. A guy who can put up a game like week one is gonna find his way onto someone's roster.

• Like 1

Does anyone think it is worth dropping Cook for the emerging tight end in Washington? I haven't seen him play yet, but wondering if it is worth a stab. I just freaking hate the way Cook has been doing me.

Also dropped Cook for the Redskins TE (Jordan Reed). Even though I think Cook's rank is still a bit higher I couldn't stand the 1 - 4 - 4 - 2 points I got from Cook since week 1.

i dumped him . and left that roster spot empty

• Like 1

An owner in my league dropped Gonzo for Cook after he went off in Week 1. I'd like to laugh at her, but her team is 5-0.

still on my bench, but I'll need a better option when M Bennett has his bye week. STL at home against the Seahawks...

Not much available on WW that looks promising - Myers vs PHI, Celek vs NYG, HMiller @Oak....

Yeah I think we were all patient enough. My team has proven to have excellent RB and WR starters and depth, so I decided to fill the black hole at TE by dumping Cook in a deal with Alfred Morris to get Jordan Cameron and DeAngelo. So happy to have a living person at TE.

still on my bench, but I'll need a better option when M Bennett has his bye week. STL at home against the Seahawks...

Not much available on WW that looks promising - Myers vs PHI, Celek vs NYG, HMiller @Oak....

Would much rather have Heath Miller than Cook at this point.

A couple weeks ago. He was just late round insurance in case Jordan Cameron was all hype. If it wasn't for his first game I wouldn't have even carried him as long as I did.

Bradford is ass. St. Louis opened up their wallets to give him some more help and we're still hearing all the same excuses. Unless he gets hurt and Kellen Clemons somehow learned to play football in the past 5 years Cook is what he is.

Cook and Scott Chandler are on waivers in my league. I have Gronk as my only TE right now, since I dropped Cook last week for Miles Austin.

Should I drop Austin back and pick up Cook or Chandler? Take a potential 0 from my TE this week to keep Austin?

Cook and Scott Chandler are on waivers in my league. I have Gronk as my only TE right now, since I dropped Cook last week for Miles Austin.

Should I drop Austin back and pick up Cook or Chandler? Take a potential 0 from my TE this week to keep Austin?

Are Jordan Reed or Cumberland available? I would take either of them before Cook or Chandler.