Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

players you want to drop but can't just yet

but these guys are on my roster and they could be dropped at any time and I won't miss them...

Trent Richardson

David Wilson

Lamar Miller

Depends on what type of league you play in, as some decisions are easier to make in redraft leagues.

Victor Cruz. He had ONE Good game and that was week 1. What a focking piece of filthy crap.

Victor Cruz. He had ONE Good game and that was week 1. What a focking piece of filthy crap.

This is a joke, right? I wasn't aware that 164 yards and a TD wasn't considered a good game.

This is a joke, right? I wasn't aware that 164 yards and a TD wasn't considered a good game.

That was like 5 weeks ago. Lately hes been a focking waste of roster space. Ya cant win with players that blow up every other 3rd week and then get zero the rest off the every other 2nd weeks. Ya know?

That was like 5 weeks ago. Lately hes been a focking waste of roster space. Ya cant win with players that blow up every other 3rd week and then get zero the rest off the every other 2nd weeks. Ya know?

Yes you can, that's why it's called a Fantasy Team. 3 games out of 7 with 118+ yards isn't bad.

Dwayne Bowe, enough said.

I just cant bring myself to hit the drop button.

Dropped him the minute he got zero points, no one has picked him up

DeAndre Hopkins. I picked him up as a late round flier in my keeper league, so he has a lot of value for the late round keeper potential. After his big game in 2 I haven't been able to bring myself to drop him. Going into this past weekend I told myself that if he stinks it up again he'd be cut. Figures that he posted 76 yards and a score. Now I'll burn the roster spot on him for a few more weeks...

none, all scrap has been tossed overboard except for Brady, I didn't have it in me to shoot him so I locked him in the cellar instead... he can ride pine until I get over it, then it will feel good to cap him

never thought I'd see this day... :bench:

Richardson, fact that he's a starting rb makes me hesitant. but we'll see how the next couple of weeks go

traded him in week 5 for a third string QB I had hoped would cover my bye week (2 QB league with 12 teams)

the QB is no longer on my roster, but the guy who acquired him dropped him and someone else now has him. Good riddance I say.

I would like to drop Lamar Miller but, if I could, I would rather DROP-kick the entire offensive coaching staff of the Dolphins. Including the Head Coach.

I would like to drop Lamar Miller but, if I could, I would rather DROP-kick the entire offensive coaching staff of the Dolphins. Including the Head Coach.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Green-Ellis

A. Boldin

T. Gonzales

I originally dropped Hakeem Nicks for Mike Tolbert. Then I was able to reverse that transaction before somebody picked up Nicks. Then I put out an offer for Nicks plus my 3rd round pick for Trent Richardson and his 5th rounder in a keep 10 keeper. Based on Richardson's lack of production, I hope he accepts. It will be underperformer for underperformer, but I need RB help more than WR help.