Sign in to follow this  
Antiramie

Bengals @ Dolphins TNF Thread

Wait, he get points for those yards? At the end of the play, Cinci had the ball at about the same line of scrimmage where Miami started the play.

Yep; he got the yardage then the DEF recovered the fumble and returned it for 40+ yards.

Yep; he got the yardage then the DEF recovered the fumble and returned it for 40+ yards.

Hmmm. I guess that makes sense.

Wait, he get points for those yards? At the end of the play, Cinci had the ball at about the same line of scrimmage where Miami started the play.

this must just be another characteristically unfunny joke.

• Like 1

Well, that INT sealed it for me..................good night fellas.

Me not watching the game will most likely cause an eruption of scoring/stellar play.

WTF is Marvin Lewis trying to do. Ball on your own 11 yard line no timeout 44 seconds. Run some safe passing plays or runs and get into halftime

this must just be another characteristically unfunny joke.

No, he is playing against a friend of mine, and I was saying, "He might get credit for those 41 yards though." and my friend was all, "That's impossible." and I said it would only be like 2 points because it was a fumble lost, and my friend got all angry, "That's impossible! There's no way he gains points on that play." and he kinda had me convinced ... but now I see why he is wrong.

What if it was a catch and run? in PPR? Ran down to the 1, fumbled and returned by the defense for a TD?

QB gets credit for a 60 yard pass, back gets credit for a 60 yard catch, -2 for the fumble ... 5 points, and the defense gets credited for a 99 yard fumble return for a TD?

Kinda seems weird that the offensive players would score any points in that situation, doesn't it?

Gio so so, Miller of course playing well since his is on my bench.

Same here with Miller. I still hope he plays well so I could feel comfortable starting him going forward. I started Sproles, Pierre and Woodhead over him in 1/2 PPR.

Wow and I benched Matt Ryan for this assclown

Sorry, but I'm hoping Matt makes you pay a little (I need his ass to actually do something for a change).

Agree Murf. Daltons accuracy would be around 40% if not for freaky athletic ability of AJ..

Actually probably lower.

Agree Murf. Daltons accuracy would be around 40% if not for freaky athletic ability of AJ..

Actually probably lower.

I love how I say that Dalton looks bad, he then throws a pick 6 ... and Murf gets credit for saying he looks bad.

Sorry, but I'm hoping Matt makes you pay a little (I need his ass to actually do something for a change).

Hope he does too.

I'm done.

Now I have to wait until Wednesday to kick this scrub off my team.

Unreal how Lewis and the idiot OC doesn't recognize Gio should be the full time back

Maybe they do, and they want him fresh for the playoffs.

Unreal how Lewis and the idiot OC doesn't recognize Gio should be the full time back

It is really weird. If they gave Gio the full time looks is there any doubt he would be a top 10 back?

It is really weird. If they gave Gio the full time looks is there any doubt he would be a top 10 back?

It's not like Law Firm has 15 carries. Marvin Lewis could give a crap about stats ... he's not going to run his rookie RB into the ground. That would be stupid ... give Gio 20+ carries a game. You are being unrealistic. You should be happy with his production.

My new rule: Never start a receiver on Thursday night. Ever! I started Hartline in 1 league and Charles Clay in two. Result through the 3rd qtr? Clay has not made the stat column, Hartline is 1 catch for 12 yds. I also started Locker 210 - 0 - 2, one fumble lost.. Ouch.

I love the fact that my opponent decided to play the hot hand and start dalton OVER RODGERS. Yea he is completely screwed up in the head. Tried to get too cute with his line up and now he's paying the price

GIO B IS GOD!!!!

Nice plug-in for Gore!!