Sign in to follow this  
touchdowntwitaker

Roddy white

Anyone have high hopes for him as a number 2 down the stetch?

I have him ranked above these guys for ROS

Harvin

Cecil shorts

James jones if Rodgers injury is serious

Amendola

I traded Colston and Mike James for Roddy White and Chris Johnson. Hope I saved my season; am thinking the same thing as you are.

Yea I think he'll come back a bit slow, but be back to full form in a week or two. Theres no way he doesn't produce at least a few strong games. I'm in the lucky situation to not need him, but have room for him. With K. Allen, J. Gordon, D. Bryant, and TY Hilton, I'm not sure where he'll fit. I probably will try to consolidate him and one other into a stronger receiver before playoffs start.

I had him since draft day... hopefully the long wait pays off esp in the playoffs. Anybody starting him this week vs. Seattle? I'm thinking of starting either him, cooper, or ray rice as my flex..

Roddy doddy, he likes to potty,

He don't casual trouble, don't bother nobody...

Anyone starting Roddy vs Buffalo?

I'm struggling with that call this week as well. Buffalo isn't exactly stellar on pass defense.......currently have Leveon bell in as my flex over white but Baltimore is pretty good against the run....uggg.

He has to beat out Harry Douglas for a starting spot on my roster. At this point I am hoping he doesn't and Harry just continues to pile up the stats. My worst case scenario is Roddy coming back and playing well enough to take catches away from Harry and forcing me to a play a guessing game each week through the playoffs here.

Only got him in one league but he's my WR 4 behind DJax, Shorts and Hilton.

Need to see something before I start him again. (Did last week with Djax on a bye over Dobson)

Also dropped that piece of living $hiT.... funny story, I traded for him back in week 4 i gave up ray rice, I got rice back in a trade,

now I'm about to drop him to.

Don't start him. He's barely worth a roster spot at this point.

Started him for the first time last week and he stays on my bench till further notice.

Have been holding all year. Started today reluctantly, but thankfully. He is just too good to flat-out drop. Hoping that the production today was a finally-healthy Roddy, and not just a teaser.

Well I had to choose 3 from Keenan Allen, Decker, Deshaun Jackson and White. Deshaun laid an egg but at least I left Decker in there soooo leaving White on the bench.

So is Roddy back to an every week starter or is he still a question mark?

Bump

Can anyone comment on the eye test? Is Roddy back?

This week I have to decide between Harry and Roddy... I knew this day would come, and of course its in the playoffs :(

This certainly sets up an interesting dilemma in all the leagues where White was dropped. Is he really back, or was this a one-week mirage against a lousy opponent?

I would feel better about it if he had shown steady improvement for a few weeks, but to go from 2-3 catches a week to suddenly 10 smells funny.

I picked him up on the wire a few days ago. He'll be replacing Steve Smith.

Finally a good game. I'm so sick of Steve Smiths 40-60 yards every game, and no TDs.

This certainly sets up an interesting dilemma in all the leagues where White was dropped. Is he really back, or was this a one-week mirage against a lousy opponent?

I would feel better about it if he had shown steady improvement for a few weeks, but to go from 2-3 catches a week to suddenly 10 smells funny.

That's why it'd be great if someone who actually saw the damn game could chime in here. This place used to be good for stuff like that :(

can someone confirm this game was even televised? it was in Canada not sure if they have tv.

Rob Ford saw it but he was probably blacked out :(

Rob Ford saw it but he was probably blacked out :(

he was actually sporting an FJax jeresy and feasting on buffalo wings

yum