Sign in to follow this  
HOKIEZ

WEEK 11 DEF

Alright fellas time for some WEEK 11 DEF. Looking at the wire in my league and here's what we got available...

NYJ @ BUFF (NYJ coming off bye and BUFF 7th most points given up to DEF)

GB @ NYG (NYG most points given up to DEF)

SD @ MIA (SD going all the way to MIA)

CLE @ CIN (CLE DEF scored 13 points last meeting this year but was at CLE, Dalton turning the ball over lately, last two DEF to face Cincy scored 12 & 22)

IND @ TEN (JAX DEF did just get 17 points against TEN offense last week)

I am leaning NYJ right now, I like that they are coming off a bye and well rested and dont have to travel far for this game.

Cleveland would actually be 2nd for me, CIN has been a mess offensively.

Not many attractive options this week...

Can you really play the colts after this weekend or do you play exactly because of what happened? They cannot be that bad again can they?

Tenn aren't exactly loaded with play makers and a short week normally helps the Def I would imagine?

I have them or the chiefs. Neither jump out at me.

GB @ NYG (NYG most points given up to DEF)

I'm also looking at the other side of this game . Giants against Tolzien . And even if it's Flynn that starts, this isn't the same team he got his big game with GB .

I like Indy @ TN.

Short week...TN throwing Fitzpatrick out there with Locker out.

They are a bad bad team right now with injuries on their Oline.

Yes...the Colts put up a stinker against St. Louis...I don't think they do that again.

Buffalo hosting the Jets for me in one league. Jets away from home typically spells bad news. Buffalo has thrown up a good amount of sacks. Sacks = pressure = fumbles/ints.

The other league I'm holding KC.............still bemoaning both starting or benching them.

I'm thinking Cleveland, but man I don't know. I have Tennessee in right now, but you gotta think Luck and the Colts will turn it around thursday and have a big day.

Got NE on the bench.

I don't like the Jets this week. Houston is okay, might go with them.

I'm thinking Cleveland, but man I don't know. I have Tennessee in right now, but you gotta think Luck and the Colts will turn it around thursday and have a big day.

Got NE on the bench.

I don't like the Jets this week. Houston is okay, might go with them.

I'm waiting for Houston to show signs of life... they burnt me a few wks ago with a goose egg

I did some stat researching and out of the ones I had available, I rank like this:

Packers @ NYG

Patriots @ Car (Highest upside)

Hou vs. Oak

NYJ @ Buff

Cle @ Cin

Tenn vs. Indy

What's everyone's take on N.E this week? The Patriots are good at creating turnovers and getting to the QB. Carolina has given up 26 sacks and has turned the ball over 16 times. They're 20th on offense....Talib sbould be back, New England holds team to low scores just gives up a bit of yards...

I'm almost thinking of sticking with the Patriots

BALT ? - The play worse away, but Chi without Cutler again

CLE ? - Cin has looked bad lately, Browns coming off a BYE but playing away

BUF ? - Their D has been terrible the last 3 weeks but playing at home vs the hit or miss Jets

Which one?

I have both Clevland and Arizona but I have Dalton and MJD playing. I guess I will role with Arizona.

Buffalo hosting the Jets for me in one league. Jets away from home typically spells bad news. Buffalo has thrown up a good amount of sacks. Sacks = pressure = fumbles/ints.

Not as optimistic as you, but a serviceable Buffalo D for the rest of the season for one of my leagues. Probably get 6-10 pts a game.

Buffalo's schedule

NYJ

ATL

@TB

@JAX

Not as optimistic as you, but a serviceable Buffalo D for the rest of the season for one of my leagues. Probably get 6-10 pts a game.

Buffalo's schedule

NYJ

ATL

@TB

@JAX

What about week 12? Im riding the Bills out also from wk 13 on...but in week 12?

now i am totally confused.... NE, CAR, HOU, DET and the Jets are available. Got to make a pick tonight anyone mind ranking those for this week ?

Yeah im a bit torn as well...hou came available and i need to pick between hou and nyj. Im leaning hou.

Isn't Pryor going to be on the bench this weekend? If so, Houston may be a wise start. I just read somewhere that he was questionable. I usually try to ride any defense facing a rookie, or just horrible, quarterback.

BALT ? - The play worse away, but Chi without Cutler again

CLE ? - Cin has looked bad lately, Browns coming off a BYE but playing away

BUF ? - Their D has been terrible the last 3 weeks but playing at home vs the hit or miss Jets

Which one?

When streaming DEFs I try to stick with Home teams. I chose Buffalo in one league for that very reason. Jets away aren't the same team and this game has the look of a 20-17 sloppy game.

I ended up with the Jets... Buffy's WR's are out or gimpy, and the Jets can stuff the run... so I think I will be ok

Would anybody just roll out the Chefs against Denver?

I know a lot people who just roll their defenss out regardless of matchups just because they don't believe in streaming or chasing points. But I really think playing anybody against the Broncos is a death sentenance. I might feel a little better about it if it was in KC but that's not for a couple weeks.

With all that said.. if I didn't have a player to drop in order to carry two defenses then I might.

I ended up with the Jets... Buffy's WR's are out or gimpy, and the Jets can stuff the run... so I think I will be ok

I'm rolling Jets also. I feel pretty good about it.

Jets sacked Manuel 8 times in their last meeting. The Bills will most likely be without both their starting WR's also. Jets have also had 2 weeks to prepare for this game.

I've changed my mind so many times this week, that I'm getting dizzy. Have KC, never bench your studs, but it is Denver. NE and NYJ are both available. I just haven't picked one up, because I can't decide. Aaaargh!

I'm holding way too many Ds in our IBL league but I'm having a tough time choosing for this week and rest of season.

This week:

Texans, Jets or Bengals?

I also have the Pats.

Jets sacked Manuel 8 times in their last meeting. The Bills will most likely be without both their starting WR's also. Jets have also had 2 weeks to prepare for this game.

Keep going between NY and Buffalo in one league.

On one hand, Buff can bring pressure and NY gives up a ton of points to opposing defenses.

On the other...the Bills WR situation has me worried about that offense not being able to move the ball screwing their own defense (and making NY the better play).

I'm playing Oakland! They have a knack for scoring defensive TD's and getting turnovers. They may not have the best D, but have scored surprisingly well.

Picked up GB earlier this week, but with it looking more and more likely that Pryor will be out Houston's starting to look really attractive.

I'm holding way too many Ds in our IBL league but I'm having a tough time choosing for this week and rest of season.

This week:

Texans, Jets or Bengals?

I also have the Pats.

No question. Go with Texan vs a bad Oakland team. No DMC or Pryor.

I have Carolina on my roster, but I don't like them against NE this week comming off a bye, and with all of their offensive weapons including Vereen.

There is not much available on the waiver wire, I missed out on the Jets, so I picked up the Eagles who go up against the Redskins. Philly is at home, have scored double digit fantasy points in their last 5 games, and the Redskins give up the 8th most points to opposing defenses.

Is anybody else thinking about starting Philly? I haven't seen anyone recommend them this week. Just roll with Carolina?

Here is a good article on the Eagles defense:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/eagles-defense-continues-improve-164425919--nfl.html

I am rolling with KC because I do not want to cut anyone on my bench - Cameron, Harvin, Stacy, Gordon, Forte.