Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Week 11 F U thread

Just to mix it up, a 'LOL' to Schwartz for calling a fake FG instead of taking the 7 point lead in the fourth quarter on the road.

Keenan Allen can eat a diiick

:mad: Not 1 catch in the first half. He does start at rec right? Not 1 yard.

Is he hurt?

FU to the bored for suggesting that the weather in Pittsburgh will suck, causing me to rethink plugging in Roethlisberger durinig Romo's bye. So I didn't. I dropped him, and took a flier on Tolzien.

FMe for listening to said bored when doing the same with Josh Gordon, and starting Keenan Allen and Garcon instead.

Fme Fme Fme.

Fock you Ray Midget Rice. You blow mule up to this week then decide you're going to ball it. I hope the Prez decides to nuke Baltimore and you get a building dropped on your head.

Fock you Jimmy Graham. I've about had it with your limited-snap, decoy ass. Either sit the fock down for a few weeks and get healthy, or man up and play the focking game. Same sh!t as last year. If Cameron wasn't such a plug you'd be riding pine, like you do in real life

Another fock you out to Minny O.C. How about you give more carries to your lone playmaker, ADP?!! Ignorant focking dbags.................I need the points you miserable jizzbuzzards.

FU to whoever suggested Gravity with Sandra Bullock was a good movie. I had to sit through that pile of crap and missed Jennings and Douglas save my fantasy season. :mad:

Traded a bunch of 2014 picks and keepers to get AJ Green and Jimmy Graham. I have no idea why I did this thing.

FU to whoever suggested Gravity with Sandra Bullock was a good movie. I had to sit through that pile of crap and missed Jennings and Douglas save my fantasy season. :mad:

Omg this. That movie made me wanted to puke both literally and figuratively.

scumbag Giants.

Andre Brown runs ball to the goaliine and they take him out for that piece of trash Brandon Jacobs to score on the next play. Unfockingreal

• Like 1

###### scumbag Giants.

Andre Brown runs ball to the ###### goaliine and they take him out for that piece of trash Brandon Jacobs to score on the next play. Unfockingreal

This.

• Like 1

Omg this. That movie made me wanted to puke both literally and figuratively.

Who the fock thought this movie was any good? Sandra Bullock needs to die in a fire.

F.U Jacobs you gravytraining malingerer, with your biscuit and ladle sopping up that gravy. Piece of crap.

• Like 2

F.U Jacobs you gravytraining malingerer, with your biscuit and ladle sopping up that gravy. Piece of crap.

I hope he breaks his leg......

• Like 1

FU Dalton-you go off until im forced to start you now you suck

FU Sproles-sat you one game(last week,go figure) and you sucked every one

FU woodhead-barely any touches

FU K Allen-????WTF does he have a pulse today???

FU Ray Rice for sucking ALL year until you play me

ROTFLMAO

That movie was the suck

Fock you Refs in the Saints/Niners game.

Brees got lit the fock up legally but they're saying it was around his neck. Go fock yourselves refs. The fix is in.

FU Drew Brees........throw a focking TD pass you bum....focking Saints running the ball on the goaline....unreal

Great great stuff this week as usual from the FU thread. I can feel the hatred and anger like emperor palpatine. I completed my mollywopping of the week so no real FUs to go around thanks to my team in sig. Wtf happened to AJ Green, did he get dinged up? A goose egg?

Who the fock thought this movie was any good? Sandra Bullock needs to die in a fire.

Pretty much everyone in the world except the people in this thread honestly. Not saying I loved it, but I'm jus sayin.

Great great stuff this week as usual from the FU thread. I can feel the hatred and anger like emperor palpatine. I completed my mollywopping of the week so no real FUs to go around thanks to my team in sig. Wtf happened to AJ Green, did he get dinged up? A goose egg?

Joe Hayden...............Dalton tried connecting with AJ and it turned into a pick six. The attempts AJ's way pretty much stopped after that.

ROTFLMAO

That movie was the suck

People just can't let go and enjoy a good movie, no imagination, no getting taken in with the characters. If its too cerebral they just default to .... It sux need more swearing guns and robots. ( not that's its bad) but jeesh let go.....it's ok to feel something someplace other than you special parts

Keenan Allen can eat a diiick

He was on the sideline with his knee wrapped in ice. That explains why. I think.

Picked up the JEST DST based on how banged up Buff was. It was like a dumpster grease fire

Same here. I could've started nobody and gotten more points :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fock you Reid.............................so you're bound and determined to showcase Alex Smith's arm to the detriment of your team. Didn't you learn your lesson at Philly doing that sh!t with McNabb and ignoring Westbrook?

Focking clueless...................

FU Peyton Manning, try throwing to someone NOT named thomas.

FU Golden Taint. POS one and done reciever.

Woodhead is half a FU

He was on the sideline with his knee wrapped in ice. That explains why. I think.

Well, time to look for the next Keenan Allen on the ww . Just great, playoffs around the corner too . :thumbsdown:

FU to Monte Ball for vulturing 2 TDs from Moreno.

FU Nick Folk. One point kicking after 3 straight games in double digits.

FU to Matt Cassel for an "Oh By The Way " TD at the end and I lose by 6 points ( Yes, my opponent had Cassel as one of his 2 QBs even though Ponder started the game).