Sign in to follow this  
jkil22

How Sexy do you need Cammy Newton to be tonight?

I'm going against the Pats D, so I just don't want any flukey D/ST TDs to occur. I also took the UNDER on the Pats +/-12 for the season, so I always root for them to lose. It's easy, since I hate the Patriots, like any good red-blooded American should.

I need neither Cam nor Amendola to have a particularly strong game. So I'm hoping for a defensive battle but it don't think I'm going to get it :(

165 yards and 2 TD's with no turnovers will do me all right!

Go for the win!

I'd take this if he would also throw in 30-40 rushing yards.

I need Gronk to score 3 TDs. Is that even possible?

I'm up by 4 points, I have Gronk, and I'm going against Steve Smith and Carolina D.

It's not looking good for me.

I need Gronk to score 3 TDs. Is that even possible?

I'm up by 4 points, I have Gronk, and I'm going against Steve Smith and Carolina D.

It's not looking good for me.

U have the best te play in ff on a great team vs an old underused wr and the dst. Car d 15 at most, smith prob 4-5. So gronk needs 20 wich is doable for him. 80 2tds. Dst is the main thing, u need pats to get rolling.

If he throws 10 interceptions and fumbles 10 times while getting zero yards running or passing or TDs, then I might lose.

Need Cam, Amendola and the Panthers DST to only potentially be outscored by Stewart, Olsen, Patriots DST and Gostkowski by 27 pts (sitting on 28 pt lead). Feel like I have the better dogs in the fight, just less of them.

I am down by 24 points...which isn't to hard to get, so more need DWill to do nothing. My debate is to play Brady or Newton.kit

that tputs me up by a few...just have to keep Gronk from a big play.

The TD also assured me a win in an another league as Gostkowski wont get another FG.

Cam was just a touch too sexy and I lost a critical game as a result. Absolutely needed that win to have a shot at the playoffs :(