Sign in to follow this  
steelers2101

Best D for the playoffs?

KC - @Wash, @Oak, vs. Indy

Seattle - @SF, @NYG, vs. Ari

I really have no idea who is best to own. KC is more opportunistic and has scored TDs consistently. Seattle D is actually tougher against both the run and the pass. Week 14 as a possible bye week doesn't matter as much as the week 15 and 16 matchups. Oakland and NYG are both nice matchups, but I think Arizona is a better matchup than Indy.

I'm rolling with BUF D they have a really easy schedule. They are also on a bye week this week so should be available to pick up. Atl, TB, Jax, and Miami

Picked up the Buffalo DST about three weeks ago... Hopefully my skill will pay off...

Picked up the Buffalo DST about three weeks ago... Hopefully my skill will pay off...

*Golf Clap* You sir, are highly skilled.

• Like 1

Nobody's starting Buffalo over either KC or Seattle. Question is, who do you prefer between KC and Seattle? Basically, KC @Oak and vs. Indy or Seattle @NYG and vs. Ari...

Who cares? If you have KC and Seattle you better not be dropping either one of them. You still have at least 2 weeks before you need to start deciding who to play for the playoffs. As it stands now, I'd probably go KC in weeks 14 and 15 and Seattle in 16.

Carry two DEFs at this point and drop the WR4 you've been carrying. Most teams in the league will be streaming or adding another DEF; if you wait, the good playoff matchup ones will be gone.

Carry two DEFs at this point and drop the WR4 you've been carrying. Most teams in the league will be streaming or adding another DEF; if you wait, the good playoff matchup ones will be gone.

Good point... this is the time to grab a 2nd D with some decent playoff matchups.

I'll be rolling with the Bengals... who have an excellent week 16 matchup (Min)... and trying to add a second D through waivers to use this week.

Not a ton of options in my league. I have Tennessee who had a bad game this week but do have Oakland this week and Jax in week 16. I think I am going to pick up NE who have Cleveland in week 14 and Miami in 15 (and also a decent matchup with Baltimore in Week 16).

Liking Pittsburg, who has been playing much better D lately.

@Clev

@Balt

Miami

Cin

@GB

Not bad.

KC - @Wash, @Oak, vs. Indy

Seattle - @SF, @NYG, vs. Ari

I really have no idea who is best to own. KC is more opportunistic and has scored TDs consistently. Seattle D is actually tougher against both the run and the pass. Week 14 as a possible bye week doesn't matter as much as the week 15 and 16 matchups. Oakland and NYG are both nice matchups, but I think Arizona is a better matchup than Indy.

sticking with hawks

BILLS

i rolled the dice thinking the bills would still be there this morning ..,simply because i didn't want to waste my #1 waiver priority & there on a bye this week....

the dice came up SNAKE :shocking: EYES somebody snatched em up :mad: :wall:

• Like 1

Nobody's starting Buffalo over either KC or Seattle. Question is, who do you prefer between KC and Seattle? Basically, KC @Oak and vs. Indy or Seattle @NYG and vs. Ari...

If they play a worse offense, why wouldn't you?

Seattle is a no brainer, this should be what Waiver Wire Defense is best, ive been holding onto the Bills for about 3 weeks now..i also have the cards on my bench also..

I really thing the ARI Cardinals D is worth an add, they've really come on during the second half of the season and are rated the best defense by football outsiders, #4 against the pass and #2 against the run, plus they are pretty opportunistic.

I really thing the ARI Cardinals D is worth an add, they've really come on during the second half of the season and are rated the best defense by football outsiders, #4 against the pass and #2 against the run, plus they are pretty opportunistic.

They're playing really well at home. I'd keep them for their home games.

• Like 1

Dropped Az. dont like there schedule & currently got these 3

Lions

Packers

Cowboys

week 12 Det vs. Tampa

Drop Detroit & p.u. Wash.

Week 13 Cowboys vs.Oak

week 14 Packers vs. Atl.

week 15 Redskins vs. Atl

If they play a worse offense, why wouldn't you?

Is this a serious question? They're arguably the two best DST's in the league. Would you sit McCoy for DeAngelo Williams if he's playing Jacksonville?

Is this a serious question? They're arguably the two best DST's in the league. Would you sit McCoy for DeAngelo Williams if he's playing Jacksonville?

Bills Def plays the worst teams during most people's playoffs. So, yes?

In standard ESPN leagues the Bills have 60 less points than the Chiefs and 43 less points than the Seahawks.

Of the 6 matchups the Chiefs and Seahawks have in weeks 14-16 the only ones I'd consider starting the Bills would be over KC in week 16 and over Seattle in week 14.

I like the Eagles Def

Week 13 vs Ariz

Week 14 vs Det

Week 15 @ Min

Week 16 vs Chi

What do you think?

Or the Bengals def.

Week 15 @ Pitt

Week 16 Vs Min

I picked up Houston Tennessee and Buffalo which all play Jacksonville for the playoff run.

I have Carolina. They are good from now until the end except wk 14 & 16 (New Orleans). I picked up St Louis to pair w them. They have AZ and Jax those two weeks.

I have Carolina. They are good from now until the end except wk 14 & 16 (New Orleans). I picked up St Louis to pair w them. They have AZ and Jax those two weeks.

rams play az and tb

It isn't about dropping either defense. I may trade KC D for Seattle D if I feel it helps me in the playoffs.

Think you missed it. Guy that suggested BUF, did so because most can pick up on the WW. I don't think he was implying BUF would necessarily be a better start than KC/SEA. Also, How are you able to trade this late in the season? This invites possible collusion.

predictably the bills def was just dropped in my league I put in a claim. i'm worried about the kc defense that they don't have a sack the last 3 games. teams have adjusted to a quick passing game and are moving the ball better without turning it over. I will roll kc this week but if they have a bad game at home I may have to stream more down the stretch. bills seem like a perfect fit.