Sign in to follow this  
Upper Class Trash

New Orleans at Seattle: In-Game Discussion

Brees and Sproles your killing me. All I needed was 31 points from you combined. Looks like no playoffs for me this year

I am speechless. Those that have been around these boreds long enough, bookmark it.

27-7 Halftime. :o

For the love of God, you Seahawk fans don't focking jinx this. :angry:

That healthy oline is huge. Outside of 1 stupid penalty by Okung. They've been great.

After a TD like that. Games over, the football gods are shinning down on us here.

If things aren't going your way, it's a deflected pass, and a pick 6.

Good night. That was an ass whooping. Both sides of the ball. Great coaching on the Seahawks end.

I'm amazed Brees can't crack this d. Seattle is for real this year.

By the way, is Sproles still in the game? The under is open what seems like every play...

Brees and Sproles your killing me. All I needed was 31 points from you combined. Looks like no playoffs for me this year

I need 12 focking points total from Brees and I may not get it. :wall:

Good ol' fashion curb stomping.

To those who locked up a first round bye and got paid (regular season champ $$ = $200.00).

This round is on me fellas :cheers:

Looks like the Seahawks have made adjustments to their run stopping issues. Jumping out to a big lead helps too lol...

Healthy Seattle Offensive line looks like night and day from earlier this season...

I am glad some one is stretching their balls.

And it's the Saints getting teabagged.

Uh-oh. Thought I was dead. I have Wilson, opponent has Lynch. Down by 2. Lynch might be done for night, and Wilson is 2 yds shy of 300. Please score NO so that Wilson stays in game!!!!

Needed 15 combined from Graham and Hartley to make the playoffs. Can't believe I'm probably not going to. What...the...fock.

See you in the playoffs!

We clinched a playoff spot tonight. :pointstosky:

Hey, word of caution. Those Panthers are a real handful. Really physical, like the Hawks. You guys have a tough road ahead.

Uh-oh. Thought I was dead. I have Wilson, opponent has Lynch. Down by 2. Lynch might be done for night, and Wilson is 2 yds shy of 300. Please score NO so that Wilson stays in game!!!!

You ridin durty

You ridin durty

:pointstosky:

I definitely pulled one of my ass after my piss poor coaching decision to bench Decker for Burleson... :wall:

Hello playoffs!

What happened to lynch? I can't see the game...

They pulled him for Turbin once Seattle was up 34-7.

Kudos to SEA and their fans. As a Who Dat, I didn't "expect" a win tonight but I certainly didn't expect to get embarrassed like we did. Wilson and Co. looked fantastic up there. Best of luck until we (hopefully) meet again...

Can somebody explain the Holding flag that was picked up because, as Hoculi said, "the Quarterback already took off"?

They had a laugh about the call in the booth... but quickly dropped the subject.

I've never heard of such a thing... and to make sure I wasn't nuts... I just read the rule book. There's no exception for offensive holding just because the QB ran away.

WTF?

That two teams will play and one will come out victorious, unless it ends in a tie...

:pointstosky:

Can somebody explain the Holding flag that was picked up because, as Hoculi said, "the Quarterback already took off"?

They had a laugh about the call in the booth... but quickly dropped the subject.

I've never heard of such a thing... and to make sure I wasn't nuts... I just read the rule book. There's no exception for offensive holding just because the QB ran away.

WTF?

I didn't see it, but I would guess that it was defensive holding?

I didn't see it, but I would guess that it was defensive holding?

Nope... O lineman hooked a guy around the neck. Picked up the flag for exactly the reason I quoted. Makes no sense.

Not like the outcome of the game turned on the play... it was just really odd.

Nope... O lineman hooked a guy around the neck. Picked up the flag for exactly the reason I quoted. Makes no sense.

Not like the outcome of the game turned on the play... it was just really odd.

Ed Hochuli really likes his air time.

Never have seen that called, or not called, or called and then uncalled.

We clinched a playoff spot tonight. :pointstosky:

Hey, word of caution. Those Panthers are a real handful. Really physical, like the Hawks. You guys have a tough road ahead.

I know. We get to play them twice in three weeks. One positive going into Sundays game is they moved it to the Sunday Night game. Hopefully we win that one. I don't see us beating them at home after what I saw last night. Total domination on both sides of the ball.