Sign in to follow this  
dave32

FOCK YOU week 14

FOCK YOU andre johnson. how are you so terrible against the jaguars? it makes no sense!!

FOCK YOU andre johnson. how are you so terrible against the jaguars? it makes no sense!!

Sure it does, Jax is hot and Keenum sucks :dunno:

Sure it does, Jax is hot and Keenum sucks :dunno:

His suckiness didn't matter against the Colts, Raiders, and Patriots within the last 5 weeks :dunno:

His suckiness didn't matter against the Colts, Raiders, and Patriots within the last 5 weeks :dunno:

Schaub

anti-jinx worked to perfection.

That was a premature ejaculation if I've ever seen one.

Fock you Justin Blackmon for being a drugged up dumb arse and crapping all over such a promising season.

FU Aaron Rodgers. 4 weeks huh? I broke my hand a few years ago playing softball, and I was back on the field in 5 weeks. If a world class athlete like me can do it, why can't you? Pusscake.

That was a premature ejaculation if I've ever seen one.

Fock you Justin Blackmon for being a drugged up dumb arse and crapping all over such a promising season.

I'd almost forgotten. It's quite a drop from Blackmon to Tavon, Jordan Reed, Nicks, and every other pudknocker I've been rolling out since dropping Blackmon. Fock you Blackmon, you are DMC-style dead to me.....never again.

Sucks to lose Bush in a PPR during playoffs. I didn't get home in time to change it. Well there goes an 11-2 season. FF Gods are angry today

Weather. It didn't look this bad in any pregame.

Consider this a freak win or loss for everyone this week.

• Like 1

fock everyone impacted by this weather, starting stafford and foles in the semi's of both of my leagues...i've never seen anything like this

• Like 1

FU Jason Campbell. Weeden forces the ball to Gordon, and he responds with back to back 200yd games. Captain Checkdown Campbell won't even look his way. Focking scrub

FU Jason Campbell. Weeden forces the ball to Gordon, and he responds with back to back 200yd games. Captain Checkdown Campbell won't even look his way. Focking scrub

Taliban got him

FOCK YOU to the pregame shows not showing the weather in Philly until it was too late

• Like 1

Cleveland would love to have him. Uncle Jason doesn't know how to throw to Gordon or downfield more than 5 yards.

FU Oakland D/ST. Not only do you let Geno Smith actually complete a TD pass against you, now you give up points on a blocked punt! :wall:

H Douglas T smith R rice

Fock off and die

+1 for Douglas. Worthless piece o' sh1t.

PATRIOTS IN GENERAL.

Fock you snowstorm in Philly. I am starting Megatron and DJax in the same league. There goes the focking season.

• Like 1

What the fock is up with the scoring of the K.C./Skins game. They listed a Defensive TD for Griffin fumbling then Def recovering for TD now that's gone.

Just being greedy; a punt return TD and Kickoff return TD so far.

What the fock is up with the scoring of the K.C./Skins game. They listed a Defensive TD for Griffin fumbling then Def recovering for TD now that's gone.

Just being greedy; a punt return TD and Kickoff return TD so far.

They reviewed and ruled that RGIII was down.

• Like 1