Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Gordon!

Ladies and gentleman, I introduce to you the number 1 WR in football today..JOSH " THE BEAST FROM THE EAST" GORDON!

Can't believe all the "experts" talking about benching Gordon this week. Are you kidding me???!!!

Bench a guy who is on a tear because he's getting covered by Talib and the mastermind Belicheck will gameplan him out of the game?! HA!

No kiddin'?

As of today maybe? A couple weeks ago I was calling for this next year, with a new QB in CLE. It fell on deaf ears.

As of today maybe? A couple weeks ago I was calling for this next year, with a new QB in CLE. It fell on deaf ears.

I'd say it's been clear for a while now. First player to ever go 200+ in consecutive games...

Can't believe all the "experts" talking about benching Gordon this week. Are you kidding me???!!!

Bench a guy who is on a tear because he's getting covered by Talib and the mastermind Belicheck will gameplan him out of the game?! HA!

Whoever these experts were, I'm sure they were referring to the skin-wrapped feces that would have been scheduled to throw him the ball had Campbell or Weeden not started.

I'd say it's been clear for a while now. First player to ever go 200+ in consecutive games...

Like when he threw up that second 200 yd game lol? You mean last week? Sorry for missing the obvious. How long has he been on your roster? I've had him since the season started. The NFL season, not his.

The guy was suspended for the 1`st 2 games, if he had played he be flirting with the single season yds record and 2000 this season. WOW !!

Like when he threw up that second 200 yd game lol? You mean last week? Sorry for missing the obvious. How long has he been on your roster? I've had him since the season started. The NFL season, not his.

I drafted him too. Whatever, just saying it's been clear that he is a tremendous player for a while now

Selected him near the end of our draft. Needless to say, Gordon has helped me make the playoffs in our league.

I drafted him too. Whatever, just saying it's been clear that he is a tremendous player for a while now

apologies sometimes I forget where I am. Agreed.

Give him a real QB, and he is right there with Megatron. - Hell, he is already at the top with a crappy QB.

I picked him up off waivers as his owner dumped him 2nd week of reg season. He will be my keeper no doubt - hopefully he can stay clean!!

Drafted my WR's "late". My duo of Garcon (1st I drafted in 6th) and Gordan (11th or 12th round?) has given me a good 1, 2 punch to go with the RB depth I got early.

Can we start calling Gordon Optimus Prime? he's better than Megatron

Can we start calling Gordon Optimus Prime? he's better than Megatron

How about we call him....

Devastator

• Like 1

I watched that game yesterday, and was just left saying, "Wow!" He is a sensational talent, and as complete a receiver as there is in the league right now. And he did this with Campbell as his QB. Just unreal.

I watched that game yesterday, and was just left saying, "Wow!" He is a sensational talent, and as complete a receiver as there is in the league right now. And he did this with Campbell as his QB. Just unreal.

Lets remember it was the Patriots defense, who over the last 7 years have been terrible and Campbell hasn't been that bad. I started him a couple weeks ago and he did great.

Not saying Gordon isn't top notch, he could be the best in the NFl right now

NEVAH saw this coming. I missed it. I figured borderline lowside #1 best, but more likely a middling #2. He's gonna win some leagues like Hillis did a few years back.

2014 WR

1-Calvin Johnson

2-Josh Gordon

3-?

2014 WR

1-Calvin Johnson

2-Josh Gordon

3-?

I'm starting to think it's 1a and 1b.

I have both of them and they led me to a total points win and first round bye (thank god for that). But I'm a little bummed that Gordon won't be on any of my teams next season.

I've said it before... there's no way I'm taking a guy that's one bad test away from a full year suspension... not as high as he'll be taken.

I have both of them and they led me to a total points win and first round bye (thank god for that). But I'm a little bummed that Gordon won't be on any of my teams next season.

I've said it before... there's no way I'm taking a guy that's one bad test away from a full year suspension... not as high as he'll be taken.

You pays your money you takes your choice. But really, any NFL player can go down on any given play. At least this is a controllable risk. Are you really an old Anaheim Ram fan? Don't see a lot of them anymore lol... At least anyone who would admit it.

You pays your money you takes your choice. But really, any NFL player can go down on any given play. At least this is a controllable risk. Are you really an old Anaheim Ram fan? Don't see a lot of them anymore lol... At least anyone who would admit it.

The risk is "controllable" by one person... and that person already lost two game checks because getting high was apparently that important. That's the problem.

And yeah... I am. But is it more surprising to admit being a Rams fan... or being old enough to be a fan from the "Anaheim Era".?

You have to take a chance. Not too many guys can play like CJ and Gordon!

I would say its 1. Calvin 2. Gordon and 3. Dez Bryant. After that you have the AJ Greens and Jones etc. I would think hes a late first round , early 2nd round pick next year. Only caveat i will add is if Clevland gets a RB and some more talent. Right now all they have is throw to Gordon. If they have a balances offense he may see his numbers drop BUT and a big BUT he is still a top 3 WR in fantasy no matter due to pure talent.

The risk is "controllable" by one person... and that person already lost two game checks because getting high was apparently that important. That's the problem.

And yeah... I am. But is it more surprising to admit being a Rams fan... or being old enough to be a fan from the "Anaheim Era".?

I'm thinking organization made a calculated decision before trade deadline, heavily involving the kid. His play brings new dynamics, new worth to the team. Obviously we're not talking about a guy like Blackmon lol...

Yeah I grew up in So Cal, spent a lot of my youth in the OC. Dad lives in Fountain Valley, just down the street from the Big A. Used to watch Ryan pitch there as a kid, and even though they weren't my team lots of Rams games. I may be in the minority but think one of the best Rams teams was the 1980 bunch that didn't even win the division and lost wild card game to Dallas.

Drafted him in both my $$$ leagues. Traded him in one. Guy wanted him or Garçon. I gave him Gordon. Me = dumbass

I'm still in it but damn. Hindsight.