Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Anyone still playing in MNF,what do you need

My opponent is done and I have Crabtree left and he needs 29 points,doable in our league with bonus yardage td's so a shot,a longshot but doable.

crabtree putting up 29 is a long shot. i'm in the opposite boat, im up by 29 and my opponent has gore. ppr league with a 5 point bonus for hitting 100 yards....so i'm not celebrating by any means but gore is gonna have to point up his best effort of the season

Up by 20 in one league (TD only scoring) with Gore left against his Vernon Davis. Feel pretty good there.

Down about 50...have Dawson and SF D left...pretty much screwed there.

Locked up :first: already in one league and I've got Crabtree, Vernon Davis and Dawson to run up the score. :banana:

In my other league I'm out of players, up by 10.5 and facing Phil Dawson.

Down 119.74 to 122.73 (PPR)

He has Steven Jackson going

I have Phil Dawson and Paul Worrilow

Up 97-87.95(standard)

I'm done, he has Vernon Davis and Phil Dawson

My other two leagues are essentially done with seemingly insurmountable leads(split)

Up 33 but going against Crabtree and Vernon Davis tomorrow in a PPR league. It's going to be close.... :huh:

No......its not. Sorry man

Have one championship locked up.

Down like 50 in my IDP league. He has Vernon Davis & I have Tony Gonzalez/Justin Smith. I'm focked there in this one.

Big money league, I'm up 7 points & my opponent has Harry Douglas in standard scoring. Gonna sweat this one out! Fockin Bears defense couldn't tackle LeSean McCoy!!!

I need for Phil Dawson to kick a 45 point field goal so I can win my third place game. Other than that I am good!

I AM DOWN 10 points!! Need 11 to win... My opponent is done!

I Have Steven Jackson and Harry Douglas!!!! I am still very nervous! big money on the line!

Lets go Guys!!!!

After 16 weeks, it comes down to a 10.58 point standard scoring lead that needs to hold up against the foot of Mr. Dawson. I fully expect to receive an offer to split the pot prior to gametime. Dawson has failed to score 11 points or more 10 times this season, but has gone over 10 points in each of his last three games. And Atlanta gives up the second most points to kickers.

Need 20 from Crabtree. Or if I change my mind and put in Boldin, I need 20 from Boldin. :)

Won both my leagues before the afternoon games started. I have Kaep going tonight just to add salt in the wound! :banana:

I am up 71.

My opponent has kap and Vernon Davis. I'm hoping SF doesn't get blown out 49-0 with Kap throwing 4 TDs to Davis.

I'm down by 21.08

He's done.

I need Dawson & 49er D to score 22 combined.

This is gonna be close!

I'm not playing, but my opponent has Vernon Davis in a semi final. I am 11 points ahead. Scoring system is 1 pt per reception, 1 point per 10 yards and 6 points for a TD. I'm thinking if he scores a TD, which he has the last 4 weeks, I'm pretty much done. Otherwise he needs several receptions and decent yards. He's gotten more than 11 4 of the last 5 weeks and Falcons have given up 11 points in 3 of the last 4 so odds do not look good.

I got killed by Andy Dalton. No one else on his team did much and no one else got a TD, but my WRs ( Gordon, Jeffery and Antonio Brown) were also shut out from the end zone. Lacy and Stacy's 3 TDs couldn't make up for it.

Down less than 3 but I have Dawson going. Thanks to DJax underperforming last night (premature ejaculatory smack talk by my opponent jinxed him) I survived ADP, KC Def and Rivers sh!tting the bed with a chance to win.

Need at least a FG/couple XPs or a couple FGs to erase any possible stat correction.

Up by 10.3 playing against Dawson... Don't know how to feel.

In my league, where I need 11 from him, he's been over 10 5 weeks in a row posting 16 and 17 most recently.

I think I have a decent chance if they stall in the redzone and don't only score tds.

I need Crabtree to turn an ankle coming out of the tunnel.

2.5 pts up, 0 players left and he has Crabtree.

I'm up 0.86 pts in the championship game. I have Gore left, and he has Boldin. Gore has not scoed a TD in weeks, so I am not feeling good about this!

I am up by 12 123 to 111. I need the Falcons kicker to miss all of his FG attempts, or the Falcons to go for 2 all game long or only score 3 TDs so that he will only kick extra points.

I DONT WANT MY GAME TO BE CLOSE AT ALL....I don't want any freaking stat corrections to come into play. :mad:

I benched the Carolina D for the Cleveland D & did not take out the backup Jax RB in my other league and I already lost in that championship game. :mad: :bench: :mad:

I also have Boldin on the bench who hasn't scored since the Clinton administration. Still rolling w/Crabtree, I think. Yes, I am, I think.

Fook. :shocking: With Kap, I need 30-non-PPR.

Down 119.74 to 122.73 (PPR)

He has Steven Jackson going

My other two leagues are essentially done with seemingly insurmountable leads(split)

I think that SJax is done for the night. Congrats.

I think that SJax is done for the night. Congrats.

doh. he is back. he took a nasty low and late hit

I'm not playing, but my opponent has Vernon Davis in a semi final. I am 11 points ahead. Scoring system is 1 pt per reception, 1 point per 10 yards and 6 points for a TD. I'm thinking if he scores a TD, which he has the last 4 weeks, I'm pretty much done. Otherwise he needs several receptions and decent yards. He's gotten more than 11 4 of the last 5 weeks and Falcons have given up 11 points in 3 of the last 4 so odds do not look good.

I got killed by Andy Dalton. No one else on his team did much and no one else got a TD, but my WRs ( Gordon, Jeffery and Antonio Brown) were also shut out from the end zone. Lacy and Stacy's 3 TDs couldn't make up for it.

Update. VERNON DAVIS GOT SHUT OUT. I WON!!!!