Sign in to follow this  
Raider 84

I'd like to give Seattle fans credit.

I'd like to congratulate Seahawk fans. I'm a Raider fan and the last decade has been pretty gloom.

I wonder if the guy that dresses as the Incredible Hulk at Seattle home games was at the SB?

Also, does anyone remember the Seahawk fan in years past that had long hair and would hang over the railing on the first row and bang the wall incessantly for most of the home games? He used to get on camera all the time. Does he still do it?? Haven't seen him in a while.

I wonder if the guy that dresses as the Incredible Hulk at Seattle home games was at the SB?

Also, does anyone remember the Seahawk fan in years past that had long hair and would hang over the railing on the first row and bang the wall incessantly for most of the home games? He used to get on camera all the time. Does he still do it?? Haven't seen him in a while.

I saw a picture of him there, along with Big Lo. Who is quite possibly the greatest fan of a city ever. Dude was at every sonics game, hawks game, mariners game and you can hear his voice everywhere.

I'm a Patriots fan. Yes I know I can go fock myself :cheers:

no big deal being a pats fan now days . what have they won in the last 7 seasons?

on being so modest and so much fun to be around lately :wub:

no big deal being a pats fan now days . what have they won in the last 7 seasons?

Thank god for spy gate.

My heart and admiration :wub:

Thanks all. :doublethumbsup:

Happy to finally get a championship after all these years. Our City as been desperate for one for awhile now.

Appreciate the kind words.

and to think, seattle won a championship without the help of any of Shawn Kemp's 13 children

Hate to see that defense if it gets a beast of a run stuffing DT...

Yeah, I think that is something we could still be looking for in the draft. Run stuffing, but also someone who pressures up the middle good.

(Sapp kind of player)

We did draft two last year though. They just got hurt. So we'll see. Bryant and Mebane arn't to bad either.

Our run def is better then people think though. We stop it when we game plan it.

Id like to congratulate the 93% of them who became Seabag fans right around week 13 of this season. NICE!

Go Team! :overhead:

Celebrating has been great, but we have to refocus on the free agency period that is fast approaching.

I'd say that by the end of the week, maybe end of the day, we should have our initial Off Season Thread up and running. So we can start to rosterbate. I expect many, many roster cuts. It will be ugly. No one over the age of 30 is safe. Hell, no one over 25 is safe. I have a lot of thoughts on this upcoming blood letting. Y'all may want to save those ideas for that very soon to be born thread.

We can a second thread going post draft and through training camp.

Finally, a season thread.

If someone else wants to start any of them, go ahead. No worries. However, caution, I started them this past season, and we won a Super bowl. I'm just saying, superstitions and all that jazz.

Id like to congratulate the 93% of them who became Seabag fans right around week 13 of this season. NICE!

Go Team! :overhead:

Bitter party of one your table is ready....

Go for it Phillybear - I'll look forward to chiming in my .02 for our tough offseason.

As long as we get Thomas and Sherman back I don't think we can go wrong really. Maintain the LOB!

I hope I can get motivated for some draft research again this year?

For some reason, right now, with us winning the SB I feel less motivated then ever before. I just want to sit back and enjoy what our FO has done.

I guess I simply just have full confidence in this FO, and that they will make the right choices. And they've proven it with this SB win and great drafting "late". I no longer can gripe over any bad choices our org makes and fully trust every move.

Love me some Schneider!

But, hopefully I get the itch soon so I can share a view.

Anyway, talk to you good folks this offseason in the next Hawk thread u start up!

This sh!t is to funny. The last five Super Bowl champs are vetted the favorites. Not a single one has gone on to repeat. Why? Parody? Vegas? Face the facts....this league isn't your dad's NFL. The oddsmakers say Seatle is the favorite. That's the hook. And they know it's not going to happen. You can play along in traffic, and believe that this team will be the one. When it's all said and done, Seatle will be like the rest...a one hit wonder that fired on a cylinders in an amazing year.

Congrats and enjoy. It was a fun ride.

This sh!t is to funny. The last five Super Bowl champs are vetted the favorites. Not a single one has gone on to repeat. Why? Parody? Vegas? Face the facts....this league isn't your dad's NFL. The oddsmakers say Seatle is the favorite. That's the hook. And they know it's not going to happen. You can play along in traffic, and believe that this team will be the one. When it's all said and done, Seatle will be like the rest...a one hit wonder that fired on a cylinders in an amazing year.

Congrats and enjoy. It was a fun ride.

Just because your bounty hunting team didn't repeat, doesn't mean it's impossible. If you flipped a coin 5 straight times and it comes up heads each time, does that mean it will never come up tails? Betting on Seattle is dumb as the Vegas odds are bad, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. No Seattle fan is deluded enough to think they are a shoo in to repeat, but they will be up there with the other contenders like your Saints will be and you saying anything otherwise is just silly. Whatever ends up happening is a bit of a crapshoot just like it is every year. (My grandma vigorously shakes her can of rocks in your general direction)

I could have used some more Boz references in the Super Bowl. I was expecting at least one!

Just because your bounty hunting team didn't repeat, doesn't mean it's impossible. If you flipped a coin 5 straight times and it comes up heads each time, does that mean it will never come up tails? Betting on Seattle is dumb as the Vegas odds are bad, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. No Seattle fan is deluded enough to think they are a shoo in to repeat, but they will be up there with the other contenders like your Saints will be and you saying anything otherwise is just silly. Whatever ends up happening is a bit of a crapshoot just like it is every year. (My grandma vigorously shakes her can of rocks in your general direction)

:doh:

I see you are new to this board. Say hello to Philly"bear" and Flahawker

:doh:

I see you are new to this board. Say hello to Philly"bear" and Flahawker

Not really new to the board and I knew someone would say that :) I was referring to what people actually think, not what they write on an Internet forum.

Not really new to the board and I knew someone would say that :) I was referring to what people actually think, not what they write on an Internet forum.

Excellent point

As a kid, I used to hate the Seahawks when they were in the AFC West. It's much better watching beat up on the Niners than the Raiders!

This actually could be the most flattering thread you could have started. A Raider fan, giving us props. I consider the blackhole to be the epitomy of great NFL fans :thumbsup: . You guys started the whole "Fan alter ego" costume thing. Hell the rebuilding thing really sucks, but just three years ago we where looking at a complete overhaul and just hoping to be semi competitive so there is plenty of hope for every team, unless your a Cowboys fan...you guys are screwed unless Jerry Jones dies :shocking: .

Really thanks though, the bandwagoning up here is getting nauseating, if I see another 12th man flag on a car in the rush hour I am going to go postal and run them off the road and make them eat it while screaming, "Where were you when I had watch Rick Mirer and John Kitna suck???" I wouldn't make it two blocks though those flags are everywhere, sigh.

Our I could drink less coffee... :doh:

This actually could be the most flattering thread you could have started. A Raider fan, giving us props. I consider the blackhole to be the epitomy of great NFL fans :thumbsup: . You guys started the whole "Fan alter ego" costume thing. Hell the rebuilding thing really sucks, but just three years ago we where looking at a complete overhaul and just hoping to be semi competitive so there is plenty of hope for every team, unless your a Cowboys fan...you guys are screwed unless Jerry Jones dies :shocking: .

Really thanks though, the bandwagoning up here is getting nauseating, if I see another 12th man flag on a car in the rush hour I am going to go postal and run them off the road and make them eat it while screaming, "Where were you when I had watch Rick Mirer and John Kitna suck???" I wouldn't make it two blocks though those flags are everywhere, sigh.

Our I could drink less coffee... :doh:

Nicely put.

• Like 1