Sign in to follow this  
JTB

Dr. Ben Carson - Presidential Candidate 2016

Have not heard much, but from the very little I read I want to learn more.

Comments?

This is what I've been waiting for. A Black Republican. We'll see how he carries the black vote. He'll probably take all the uneducated black voters just because of his skin color. He'll be running against Hitlary who will probably take all the uneducated women voters who will vote for her just because she's a woman. Black women aren't gonna know what to do! :wink:

On a side note: people who are doctors and insist on being called Dr. So and so kinda annoying. Or worse yet, I work with a woman who introduces her husband to new people as Dr. Heathcliff Hansen. Kinda pompous if u ask me. That is all.

Sounds like a bullsh!t demagogue to me :dunno:

Too funny.

The kunt worms decides to start flaming in a political thread. Yes, the same kunt worms who cries to closet members about the political slap fighting here at the Geek Club.

Color me shocked.

Oh yea the guy that was asked NOT to speak by his alma mater because the student body did not want to hear someone who compares being gay to being a pedophile.By the time 2016 rolls around any candidate for president that is antigay is going to find a hard time being elected. Its just a fact.

Too funny.

The kunt worms decides to start flaming in a political thread. Yes, the same kunt worms who cries to closet members about the political slap fighting here at the Geek Club.

Color me shocked.

JTB won this thread :first:

worms is a hack, almost as bad as kilroy

awww your words hurt me so much....ya know your opinion means sooooo much to me.

:first:

RP did faux news give you the greenlight to agree with drobeski. If not you may be in trouble with your masters.

Sounds like a bullsh!t demagogue to me :dunno:

What i thought one of our resident lefties would say. If you think "progressives" hate women republicans, their venom really flies at black republicans.

What i thought one of our resident lefties would say. If you think "progressives" hate women republicans, their venom really flies at black republicans.

racism at its finest

The whole moron crew has checked in. Fitting for a thread about this Dr. Ben Carson fella

and you were the first one -- congrats :thumbsup:

The whole moron crew has checked in. Fitting for a thread about this Dr. Ben Carson fella

maybe he should have aspired to be a community organizer, then maybe you'd keep your racism in check

I'll bet you hate him because he an accomplished physician. It's what happens when THEY get educated. Racist.

kilroy wears a rainbow hood

It matches his panties

I'd love a ticket of Carson and Allen West. A double-black dream team.

West is a huge liability..no chance

drobeski throwing around hack again is funny...as are all the lemmings falling all over themselves to bash anyone who criticizes this guy...

As was pointed out earlier...his statements on gays and comparing them to pedophilia and beastiality would destroy him.

Add in him calling Obamacare the worst thing since Slavery (no Lemmings, Im not defending Obama or Obamacare...its a ridiculous statement).

His statement on how men should re-educate women about abortion...and so on.

Too many stupid things have come out of his mouth.

Carson sounds like a moonbat retard, so he's probably carry the Geek Club vote.

drobeski throwing around hack again is funny...as are all the lemmings falling all over themselves to bash anyone who criticizes this guy...

As was pointed out earlier...his statements on gays and comparing them to pedophilia and beastiality would destroy him.

Add in him calling Obamacare the worst thing since Slavery (no Lemmings, Im not defending Obama or Obamacare...its a ridiculous statement).

His statement on how men should re-educate women about abortion...and so on.

Too many stupid things have come out of his mouth.

Its hard to be as dumb as he and RP.....but they work at it every day.

:lol: stink progress hacks

I had so much fun at that bored during the Bush years. They made the progressives here look like repubs. :sad:

I had so much fun at that bored during the Bush years. They made the progressives here look like repubs. :sad:

no doubt kikroy face book likes their propaganda on a daily basis and worms is a card carrying member :lol:

no doubt kikroy face book likes their propaganda on a daily basis and worms is a card carrying member :lol:

hahaha a faux lover talking about propaganda. I doubt you are smart enough to see the irony.

see what I mean, stink progress mantra "faux news" :lol: when ya got nothing, faux news it hahaha

I nailed ya didn't I :lol:

hahaha a faux lover talking about propaganda. I doubt you are smart enough to see the irony.

Slo-N-Nuts has a message for you, Hack. :music_guitarred:

Glad you could chime in and not say a single word about the actual topic.

Slo-N-Nuts has a message for you, Hack. :music_guitarred:

:lol: that statement along with him calling anyone a hack is the all time irony winner.