Sign in to follow this  
TD Ryan2

Things New Posters Need To Know

You've never heard of me? Thank Christ! Little victories, little victories... :clap:

Dude ... who are you?

I think you are an alias.

Clash of the Titans.

Nah. He stopped posting here years ago.

Giantsfan vs Flahawker Clash of the Titans.

In this fight, there are no winners.

The people who assume that they actually run the board don't actually run the board. That has, and will be the forever fight until all the people like me are eliminated forever.

The people who assume that they actually run the board don't actually run the board. That has, and will be the forever fight until all the people like me are eliminated forever.

Bye bye motherfucker :wave:

Interesting my same thread gets a few shitty responses but a new one pops up and is totally fan-boyed by the regulars.

I see what you did there.

Actually, I think Naomi is the hottest poster on the bored.

But since she's got a chastity belt on tighter than the security at Fort Knox, I guess that makes it mine by default. :)

Every pic I have seen of Naomi, she has looked great in. Peenie is pretty sexy too. I would not be able to pic a hottest poster prolly. I know for a fact TNG is pretty nice as well, seen many of her over the years. So are you Oldmaid. BEG was nice as well. Hell, you should have seen the way dudes fawned over SAWilson. She is cute too. Seems like all the female geeks that have shared are pic are attractive. :unsure:

I always thought it was giants fan is a focking pr!ck.

I always thought it was giants fan is a focking pr!ck.

Giants Fan Is A Focking Pedophile

Giants Fan Is Ass Focking Posty

:doublethumbsup:

:lol:

you have (1) new google alert:

Every pic I have seen of Naomi, she has looked great in. Peenie is pretty sexy too. I would not be able to pic a hottest poster prolly. I know for a fact TNG is pretty nice as well, seen many of her over the years. So are you Oldmaid. BEG was nice as well. Hell, you should have seen the way dudes fawned over SAWilson. She is cute too. Seems like all the female geeks that have shared are pic are attractive. :unsure:

gargoyle Nicki being the obvious exception

I am your moral compass, so f u c k you

Are new members assigned someone who has spent their life on this board to follow them around and track their every post, or is this a freelance move by someone with no life outside this place?

posty must be getting notifications out the ass

What is it with your interest in a man's ass?

Are new members assigned someone who has spent their life on this board to follow them around and track their every post, or is this a freelance move by someone with no life outside this place?

Depends on whether or not you are into anal.

Although it's just a case of you whining about the fact that you've been rightfully recognized as a politics-obsessed loser, it's still in a non-political thread. So I'll allow it. :thumbsup: Progress. I like what I'm seeing. My intervention seems to have gotten through to you. :music_guitarred:

Although it's just a case of you whining about the fact that you've been rightfully recognized as a politics-obsessed loser, it's still in a non-political thread. So I'll allow it. :thumbsup: Progress. I like what I'm seeing. My intervention seems to have gotten through to you. :music_guitarred:

Well, that and despite his claims, he is not a new poster.

Well, that and despite his claims, he is not a new poster.

That's irrelevant to me. The last thing this place needed was yet another politically-obsessed loser. That's exactly what brought the board down in the first place. We finally got rid of RP and a new one (or old one) slips right into his place. :doh: If he offered something else it would be different. But he's just a troll.

Wow! Every time Newbiejr claims I only post in political threads I prove him wrong by providing examples of me posting in non political threads.

And now he wants to take credit for me posting in non political threads. He should step back and see the extent of his idiocy. Unfortunately, I think he lacks the intellect to see the light.

What a whackadoodle.

Wow! Every time Newbiejr claims I only post in political threads I prove him wrong by providing examples of me posting in non political threads.

And now he wants to take credit for me posting in non political threads. He should step back and see the extent of his idiocy. Unfortunately, I think he lacks the intellect to see the light.

What a whackadoodle.

Hey there semantic boy.

You have like 318 posts...a vast majority of them in political threads. A vast majority of those posts are you responding to what have been historically left leaning posters and playing little word games.

You really are a one trick pony. You may jump into a few non-political threads...but rarely to actually talk about it or add anything.

Your schtick is so obvious that even the more right leaning posters are not even supporting your crap anymore...everyone sees right through it.

But you can keep trying to pretend if you want.

What a whackadoodle.

:clap:

Your purposely participating in non-political threads the last two days. That means I've gotten through. I have a bigger role in your life than you want to admit. :music_guitarred:

I'm gonna ask you guys again: why do you even bother responding to an obvious alias troll? Treat him like gutterslut or Ken8080, which is to say, totally ignore him.

I'm gonna ask you guys again: why do you even bother responding to an obvious alias troll? Treat him like gutterslut or Ken8080, which is to say, totally ignore him.

I make fun of those guys too. :dunno:

With RP out, the trolls have called in the cavalry.

Right now...Im just poking around having a little fun pointing out the troll.

Im sure I will tire of that soon and do like I did to him before and simply not respond to anything he says.

could you add something about me, I would like to make a it on a list. I can give you a great deal with cable. :shocking: if not im going down to N.O and me and bunny are going to kill our livers!

don't make us die :dunno: